Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tawnee M.
Tawnee M.
Buffalo, NY

Very sweet and smooth. Goes well with desserts! It's very delicious and crisp. Is not heavy so you won't be intoxicated quickly. I drank this at a local restaurant. By the glass and even in store it is very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Nichole G.
Nichole G.
Passaic, NJ

Definitely my favorite one. It's soft and sweet . Perfect for any occasion everyone will love it
Kee R.
Kee R.

This is my "go to" choice for girls night. I never get any complaints on this choice. Even my friends who "don't like sweet wine" enjoy this moscato. This has been a favorite of mine for years.
kalyn N.
kalyn N.
Montgomery Cy, MO

I absolutely love this wine... it's my go to, and can find it at any store! It's refreshing and sweet!
Allison D.
Allison D.

I love Barefoot wine and mostly all of their different flavors. I like the white moscato and Sweet Red the most. Wonderful, smooth taste and very affordable which is great. I don't like to spend all that much wine. Great product.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Miramichi

A really great, sweet wine. When I first started drinking wine I did not like anything dry, and this was my first go to. I have since moved on to stronger reds and dryer wines, but I still enjoy the occasional bottle?
Aletha S.
Aletha S.
Columbia, SC

Barefoot šŸ‘£ moscato will l make you actually kick your shoes šŸ‘ž off and dance šŸ’ƒ in the rain ā˜” please try it.
Renee W.
Renee W.
Arvada, CO

I am a moscato lover. Always loved sweet wines. This is in my top 5. Smooth, refreshing, not over sweet, just hits the spot! Would repurchase and I have!
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD

Very sweet and smooth No bitter after taste and very reasonably priced compared to other leading brands I buy another brand only because it's cheaper sometimes but prefer Barefoot
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Grand Ledge, MI

Barefoot moscato is my favorite wine of all time. I've been drinking it for years and keep coming back to it. Great crisp and sweet taste! Awesome wine that I would recommend to anyone
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now