Add a Photo

Sa'Misty U.
Newton, MA
Oct. 13, 2014, 2:51 a.m.
Review for: White
Love this wine! It is my first wine love. Even though I'm more of a red wine girl now, Barefoot will forever be my favorite moscato.
Kierra L.
Kierra L.
Columbus, OH
Feb. 3, 2015, 3:02 a.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot moscato is the best sweet wine for cheap! Can't beat it for the price!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Newport News, VA
Aug. 4, 2014, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: White
I drink this when the red version is not available in the store. It is a reasonably priced wine that has a good taste
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Dec. 5, 2014, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: White
Everything from Barefoot is amazing! It's all my fav but I love this one and the pink one the best!
amanda k.
amanda k.
Rome, GA
Nov. 29, 2014, 10:35 a.m.
Review for: White
This is a very cheap/affordable moscato, but is great to use in recipes. When I'm cooking something which calls for wine, I normally go with a cheaper brand because you don't really notice the flavor after it's cooked.
glenda h.
glenda h.
decatur, al
Aug. 21, 2014, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: White
My absolute favorite drink for just sit back with the girls night and feel like relaxing and enjoying some BFF time. Not too expensive , so its the perfect drink...
Brook D.
Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI
Nov. 10, 2014, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: White
My absolute favorite wine!! Delicious, sweet, and at an amazing price. I also like that it comes with the cork...completes the whole experience :)
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Hanover Park, IL
Jan. 1, 2015, 6:34 p.m.
Review for: White
One of my favorite wines! It's a great price and is the perfect sweet treat!
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Aug. 7, 2014, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: White
Oh my Goodness!!! This is my very favorite!! Moscato s so delish and sweet and fresh!! And Barefoot is such a wonderful affordable brand. Great quality, even better price.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Orlando, FL
Nov. 5, 2014, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: White
This is one of my go to Moscato's. It's definitely a party favorite that everyone loves!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?