BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
estella g.
estella g.
If I'm have wine this is my favorite ! Sweet and sparkling ! Definitely a good wine to relax with after a hard stressful day !
Christina H.
Christina H.
Fox River Grove, IL
This is by far one of my favorite brands. I love the flavors of the different wines. I love using both blush and white wines to cook with.
Alondra D.
Alondra D.
Villa Park , IL
If you want a girls night and a cheap wine this is the one to get. It is both affordable and great tasting. It is not too strong, but yet has that little touch that will make you come for more.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Millville, MA
Barefoot Moscato is the sweetest white wine I've had for a great price. Perfect for a girls night, date night or any occasion. Goes down very easily and you never get tired of it!
Shara W.
Shara W.
Plano, TX
One of the best affordable wines out there! I prefer the Pink moscato but they all have great flavor- super sweet!
S S.
S S.
I like Barefoot's moscato, but now I usually go with Gallo Family because that company sometimes sells their 1.5-liter bottles for $6.50 at Target. I haven't ever seen Barefoot do this.
Ja'Net G.
Ja'Net G.
Brooklyn, NY
This was one of the most refreshing wines I've tried. And affordable too. It's a brand that I know will be good
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Bellmawr, NJ
My absolute favorite brand of moscato! I can drink an entire bottle to myself. I'm a bit of a wineo :) It is very sweet and bubbly! I highly recommend this brand!
Janitsa R.
Janitsa R.
Chicopee, MA
Moscato is moscato. I like it but this isn't my favorite brand. It doesn't go down as smooth as other brands do.
Kaye F.
Kaye F.
Sioux City, IA
I love this white wine it is light and sweet!! My husband and I drink this when we eat chicken or just for an evening night cap
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?