BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

Love Moscatos, the Pink Barefoot Moscato is also very good
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Kimball, SD
I tried the Barefoot Moscato the other night and I absolutely loved it. I actually love most of the Barefoot brand wines. :)
Marie B.
Marie B.
Pearland, TX
I love Moscato, and this one is inexpensive but still very good. This is a sweet wine, great for desserts. Look for it on sale at Kroger, 3.29 a bottle!
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Happy Hour Expert
Moscato is my favorite. I love barefoot for being affordable and accessible. Perfect if you're not looking for anything too fancy.
Patty H.
Patty H.
Gatlinburg, TN
I really enjoy a glass of wine at the end of the day. This is one of my favorite wines. Smooth and with some grapes and cheese, it can be one of my meals of the week.
Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Saint Louis, MO
It's a little generous to call this wine - alcoholic grape juice would be more accurate. If you want to pretend to be classy by drinking wine but really want to drink something sickly sweet, this is for you. I do have Moscato occasionally, but it's not something easily paired with food and it's definitely not complex in the slightest!
Micha L.
Micha L.
Redlands, CA
Barefoot is one of those brands that you get a lot of bang for your buck..it's cheap and actually taste great. This wine won't leave your teeth tinted purple ladies, if you decide on a choice other the this Moscato. I started drinking this dessert wine and I'm now hooked to this brand. The Moscato is sweet and leaves you wanting more the one glass. Remember to serve it ice cold..it's amazing on a hot evening sitting on your back porch. Try it!!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
SHREWSBURY
I'm a HUGE fan of this wine. I recently found my love for mosacto and have since fallen in love with this particular brand. Not only is it one of the best Mosacto wines I've tried, but it is also very affordable!
Julie B.
Julie B.
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! My friends and I always use this as our go to wine for every event! The taste is great and the price is even better! Its hard to share this wine because it is soooo good!
Kalin S.
Kalin S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love Barefoot Moscato. It's affordable, it's sweet, and it's tasty. I love having it on a summer evening enjoying the outdoors.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?