Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
San Antonio, TX

One of my favorite cheap wines!! Very sweet and pairs well with many things. Best when very very cold. It's one of my "go-tos".
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Danielsville, GA

I have tried all the flavors, and I love them all! Great Taste for a Great Price! :) I buy them for most gatherings at the house.
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA

Honestly, I've tried so many moscatos and this one is excellent for the price. I was introduced to this Moscato from a wine importer so I knew what he was talking about. You can get this at Target and your guests will love it.
Denise M.
Denise M.
Salem, MO

This is definitely a favorite for girls nights in. Not too expensive, not too sweet. I'm no wine connoisseur but my tastebuds know when they like something. Will definitely be purchasing this again.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL

Great refreshing white wine, served chilled. Sweet and easy to enjoy for everyone. Great paired with a salad.
ashley a.
ashley a.
Enterprise, MS

Wish i had some of this right now haha its deffantly a favorite of mine. Perfect light sweet taste and great price
A T.
A T.

What can I say about this wine? It is way too sweet - sickly so. I have found every product that I have tried from Barefoot to be too sweet. So if you know someone with a sweet tooth who has no sense in wine, go for it. It even tastes like it's bad for you. But if you have any opinions or experience with wine or are not an underage teen, go elsewhere. Value (0/5).
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Kentwood, MI

Pretty good moscato. Good flavor-a bit too sweet versus other moscatos but great and not overpriced.
tara b.
tara b.

I love all barefoot wines but this mascato is my favorite. It's my go to for just hanging around, and it is great for gifts. It has a nice sweet taste.
Carlena  B.
Carlena B.
Ashland, KY

Great for making a light and refreshing sangria. Excellent value!! The slightly sweet taste is delightful.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now