4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
The best Moscato out there barefoot has the perfect amount of sweetness to the white wine it is not better whatsoever
I love Barefoot!! Their Moscato wine is one of my most favorite! Its not too sweet , but still has an amazing flavor
Received a bottle as a Xmas gift and it was pretty good. It was my first time trying this brand it was pretty tasty.
If you like moscato you will love this one? Affordable and delicious! Perfect with any meal or just a glass to relax.
Simple, elegant, full bodied moscato that keeps you coming back for more! It's a go to for me love barefoot moscato!!
Great, budget friendly refreshing sweet white wine! It is a great summertime gathering or sitting outside beverage.
Moscato is one of my favorite type of wines. Have not tried this brand but I am sure it is as good as other mascatos
I love barefoot wine. Ive never had a style of wine from them I didn't like. Its reasonably priced and tasts amazing!
Love this moscato. It's the right amount of sweet. It's a nice go to when trying to unwind at the end of a long day.
Can't be beat for the price! Great taste at a great price! So sweet and smooth! Goes amazing with any meal! I love it
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos