Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Tina D.
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi

I really like Barefoot ! light & crisp .. Its great to make a white wine spritzer , good price & Great taste!
Leialoha D.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA

My fave moscato!! Great price, sweet, light and perfected paired with fruit or even chocolate!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Crest Hill, IL

Not a horrible choice for wine, it does good in a pinch and make you happy so that's really all that matters. Great to take with for gifts or parties.
Medie X.
Medie X.

Love Barefoot wines! They are perfect for any occasions, and this moscato is not too sweet compared to other wines I've tried.
Sam G.
Sam G.

You cannot go wrong when it comes to moscato, and you most definitely cannot go wrong with the barefoot brand! I love this moscato! Perfect for a girls night for sure!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Cumming, GA

I am not a fan of Moscato, but I tried this wine at a wine tasting at my local liquor store. I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the wine was. Moscato is a bit too sweet for my liking, but I could see myself enjoying it on a hot summer day with some ice!
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA

By far the BEST moscato and cheapest there is. Mmm
Jamie T.
Jamie T.

White wine is the way to go! And you can't go wrong with a Moscato! However since I've discovered "sparkling" white wine (Primo Amore Moscato) to be exact (thank you Olive Garden!) I haven't had barefoot as much. But it's always a go to wine if I can't find the sparkling wine I am looking for!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Irving, TX

After drinking this brand of Moscato, other brands just taste..yucky. The taste of Barefoot Moscato blows all the other brands of moscato out of the water. The price is decent too; I can ususally find a big ol' bottle for about $10 here in Dallas, TX
Nicolle I.
Nicolle I.
North Aurora, IL

Favorite wine to drink. Sweet and crisp and so refreshing especially on a hot summer day to end the day just right with a glass of wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now