Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Louisville, KY

My favorite Moscato for the price. I enjoy the sweet and crisp taste. It's the perfect accompaniment to a fruit and cheese night with the girls. I'm a frequent buyer and would recommend this to anyone looking for a sweet wine.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.

Red is def my favorite!! But I just looove barefoot anything!! They are smooth and delicious!
Angie E.
Angie E.
Fort Pierre, SD

Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine for girls night, date night, or any occasion. The taste is sweet and crisp. For the price point, I was pleasantly surprised. My only wish is that moscato was available in a box. I would highly recommend this wine.
W G B.
W G B.

My favorite wine! The taste is very crisp and doesn't have a bad after taste. Always very affordable even in the larger bottles. Cork super easy to get out and even comes in a non-cork version. Available anywhere!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.

Crisp and delicious. Not too dry and not too sweet. Paired perfectly with girls night.
Definitely 5/5 stars just for the fact that it's a great price and it's delicious!
whitneyNov k.
whitneyNov k.
Cumberland, MD

Another affordable option from barefoot but not my favorite. I prefer the pink moscato but I do serve this as an option for girls night.
Taryn S.
Taryn S.
Brock, TX

good sweet wine that is perfect to keep on hand for any night. No special occasion needed!
Polina V.
Polina V.

A delicious but very sweet moscato. Seriously - it's basically juice. That does make for a pleasant drink, but it's really high in sugar.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX

This is a really good cheap brand of wine. Moscato is probably my favorite of theirs that they make.
Tawnee M.
Tawnee M.
Buffalo, NY

Very sweet and smooth. Goes well with desserts! It's very delicious and crisp. Is not heavy so you won't be intoxicated quickly. I drank this at a local restaurant. By the glass and even in store it is very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now