6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,851 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
The only wine I can stand to drink! I have a serious sweet tooth and love this Moscato!
Love this wine for the price. It's good for dinner and with most foods. I normally buy this brand
Barefoot Moscato, tried it once, hated it .. Love moscato but not this brand, taste cheap. Love Post Moscato better:)
Cheap if you wanna grab something for dinner and need a few bottles. Very good, no bitter taste!
Moscato is really good white wine choice. I totally enjoy it. It's perfectly balanced and smooth.
My favorite sweet wine! Cheap, yet still delicious. I always recommend this to friends.
When I'm not in the mood to go out on a limb, I also know I can trust a barefoot wine!!
Price wise its a great deal and it tastes pretty good too! Great for a nice cool down after work.
I love Moscato, it tastes really good, has a smooth sweet taste to it and you cant beat the price
This is one of my favorite wines. I enjoy coming home from along day at work and having a glass sometimes two of this
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos