4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this wine and this brand. Such a nice treat for those warm days as it is very refreshing! goes down way to easy!
When I drank wine this is always my go to bottle. I love that it's just the right amount of sweet. I love this brand.
I loved this wine. It was surprisingly great and came at a very decent price. Id recommend this to all my friends!!!
My favorite wine! Great product at a great price. I've tried higher end wines for 2x the money and they don't compare
Moscato wine! Tastes sooo good to me! I love sweet wine so this definitely hits the spot! Especially with the price!
Moscato is one of my favorite type of wines. Have not tried this brand but I am sure it is as good as other mascatos
Two of my friends are huge fans of this one so I tried it. It's not my favorite, but I will drink it if it's there.
This wine is a good deal for the price. If you're looking to stay at a reasonable price, this is the wine to choose.
Excellent summer wine to enjoy chilled. Moscato's are usually a bit to sweet for me but Barefoot does it perfectly!
This wine is nice. It's sweet and very delicious. The packaging is nice as well. I have bought this wine many times.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos