Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Jacksonville, FL

Yes yes yes!!! This wine is great. It tastes delicious. You can find it everywhere, which is great. Nothing worse than finding a wine you live and never bing able to find it again. Even better is has a nice low price. Great bang for your buck!
Patti G.
Patti G.
Tickfaw, LA

Nice refreshing taste - particularly good on a hot summer day. The price is great and it has a smooth taste.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Barefoot is great because it's light and easy to drink. It's the perfect moscato for those just starting to get into this drink.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Chambersburg, PA

Barefoot is a good brand for their price. I drank the white moscato for quiet a while before I realized how sugary it is in comparison to a dry or semi dry wine. Still a good choice for a splurge night!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Morrilton, AR

This is my go-to wine! Whether I'm staying in and watching some movies or having a girls night...this is what I'm drinking! Pour me another glass! :)
Megan N.
Megan N.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

I use this when making my white sangria. It always pairs well with the fruit and people usually like the sangria with this in it. I don't drink it alone usually because it is way too sweet for me.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.

A white moscato is my favorite wine of choice. This is a very tasty brand especially for what you pay for it! It is inexpensive but enjoyable
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Archie, MO

I love moscato, but I don't care for this brand. the price is good but not the quality
Kiersta B.
Kiersta B.
Fairfax, VA

Way too sweet for me now, but I used to love it. The price is good and it won't give you a terrible hangover like other cheap wines.
Kristiana S.
Kristiana S.
Woodhaven, NY

Great moscato! Cheap, easily available, smooth taste and can pair with almost any meal. Not an overly sweet moscato- just right.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?