Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Lancaster, NY

Very sweet! This specific wine has a nice bubbly taste to it. Very refreshing and not at all bitter.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.

Moscato is a wine i like on occasion and barefoot definitely makes a good way. Its not my go to but i wouldnt turn my nose to it.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Oak Ridge, TN

This is a delicious, sweet wine for the price! I love barefoot co and appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA

I love moscato and barefoot is the best brand for it I've ever had. The best part is that it isn't expensive! All the flavors of moscato are good too, they have a pink, white, and I believe a red. They're all delicious. Highly recommend!
Joann S.
Joann S.
Laredo, TX

The great taste of moscato is just amazing. I love the brand and its my go to wine. I love drinking it during the holiday and on special occasions. Barefoot has the best wine.
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
McKeesport, PA

Love this brand so much! This is defiantly my go-to wine for any occasion. It's classy, delicious and affordable.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cary, NC

My favorite, cheap wine. I have even used it to bake with! I actually like it more than some higher priced brands.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Oshkosh, WI

This is my favorite bottle of moscato. Barefoot makes delicious wine which is kind to your wallet. Moscato is a very sweet wine which is perfect for a night of Netflix or a day on the beach.
Dawn V.
Dawn V.
Philadelphia, PA

A great wine for those summer nights, it's so refreshing with a great taste I also love sweet red! My favorite wine ever
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Crestview, FL

I heard about this from a friend of mine. So I figured I would give it a try...I did and I Loved the flavor!!! Perfect for Christmas dinner
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now