Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Rasheda L.
Rasheda L.
Cleveland, OH
Barefoot is nice wine for the price. Nice flavor, but can be a little sweet for me.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Washington, DC
This is by far my favorite moscato! It's cheap and delicious! I like it better than a similar competitor that it has - Yellowtail.
Joyce d.
Joyce d.
Love this wine... It is the perfect sweetness .. I will take white any day especially the sweet ones
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl
I love moscato and I love the barefoot brand. It's super cheap and tastes so good.
kaity l.
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
Moscato is the only brand of wine I'll drink. A nice sweet wine that isn't strong and it's very cheap.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX
Good taste for the price and easy to find...fun for date night or gifting to friends and family
angela a.
angela a.
Lithonia, GA
I love barefoot moscato but you should try reisling not over sweet nor bitter . barefoot products are the best . drink a glass a wine a day keep promblems away…
Kyra G.
Kyra G.
This is a delicious white wine! I used to drink a glass of it every night and the price is really good.
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
This wine is great! It's sweet but with a little bitter. It definitely met my expectations that I have although I would have liked a little more sweetness as I prefer my wines to be less bitter. I'm already a repeat buyer for this product and I would definitely recommend to any and everyone who loves white and sweet wine!
Kayti K.
Kayti K.
Im not a huge wine drinker but this is a good one for just sitting around and having something to sip on.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?