Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Orlando, FL

For me, this wine was way too sweet. Like headache sweet. Won't buy again. If kool-aid sweet is what you're looking for, you'll like this.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.

Even more than the sweet red, I love the barefoot moscato. I buy this in the big bottle! It's pretty sweet and that's just how I like it. Other white wines can be on the drier side for me, but not this one!
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Fullerton, CA

This is my go to Moscato. It is not too sweet and not too bubbly, the perfect drink. This goes well with many food combinations.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

A great dessert wine that's not hard on the wallet. Nice and sweet with no icky aftermath
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Detroit, MI

My favorite. I love the taste. I especially like the 4 pack you can buy of the mini bottles. My favorite Moscato to date.
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Louisville, KY

My favorite Moscato for the price. I enjoy the sweet and crisp taste. It's the perfect accompaniment to a fruit and cheese night with the girls. I'm a frequent buyer and would recommend this to anyone looking for a sweet wine.
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Lafayette, IN

The best out there I love it. It helps me relax after a long hard day at work. I would recommend to anyone out there.
Anita W.
Anita W.
Kellyton, AL

Love this love this I really enjoyed the flavor of this productthis product is one of the few that I actually enjoy I don't like the taste of alcohol don't like the taste of beer I don't like wine but this one I do enjoy
W G B.
W G B.

My favorite wine! The taste is very crisp and doesn't have a bad after taste. Always very affordable even in the larger bottles. Cork super easy to get out and even comes in a non-cork version. Available anywhere!
Sharell M.
Sharell M.

Mmm this is my favorite wine of all time. Very sweet and smooth. It's very easy to drink this and not not realize you are getting buzzed ! It's so easy to mix and create your own flavors that compliment this wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now