6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I LOVE this wine! So inexpensive and if you like sweet , fruity wines , this one is for you! The white is my fav!!!
Just a typical moscato wine. It is really tasty but there's nothing special about it.
Really delicious! This is pretty inexpensive and has a sweet, delicate flavor that is still refreshing, even for wine.
One of my favorites! It's a great option for wine, especially since it is so affordable!
The regular moscato is crisp and sweet, while the pink is lighter and the red is richer. I personally love all three!!
Mmmm I love barefoot moscato! Definitely one of my favorite sweet wines out there! Reasonably priced as well
I love this moscato. Nice flavor and for the price it is super amazing. I always have this in stock at home.
I am in loooooooove with this wine! It is perfect it goes down so smooth & has an amazing taste!
Delicious! Barefoot moscato was the only wine I would drink for a while. Perfect on its own or with a snack.
I tried this wine before and I love it. Moscato is always a good idea and the price is not bad at all. Is good choice.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos