6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,874 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love drinking Barefoot Moscato and watch a chick flick. It's so refreshing.
Great taste and it isn't too strong perfect for a night of just hanging out. I also like that it is not pricey at all.
This is a very good wine for a decent price. I would also recommended the award winning barefoot pink bubbly moscato.
This stuff is lovely. Great fun girls night option. Definitely need a cork screw though.
This is my go to wine for the beach. It is easy to make a white sangria out of it, by adding strawberries, and apples.
Inexpensive and tastes great I get it at Walmart. I have tried each flavor and its great
This bottle of wine is absolutely delicious. You really can't tell the difference between this and an expensive brand.
Delicious! Barefoot moscato was the only wine I would drink for a while. Perfect on its own or with a snack.
Delightful moscato! Highly recommend for a relaxing evening beverage! At a price that is easy on the pocket.
This is my go to wine for any occasion! I love moscato especially barefoots plus it's inexpensive!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos