Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Huntington, IN
Not a bad Moscato for a cheaper version. Not my favorite D' Asi Moscato is only 11.99 and you will fall in love!! But, to get by on a wine with a light fish and/or salad dish. Barefoot will do in a pinch.
Absolutely wonderful taste! And nicely priced.
Even if you don't finish the bottle the first time it is opened it didn't lose any flavor.
Hailey A.
Hailey A.
One of the best wines in its price range. It has a great flavor and is perfect for a girls night.
Toni P.
Toni P.
Love this wine! It is cheap but very tasteful! My hands down favorite drink of all time! Sweet is the way to go!
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Springfield, IL
One of my favorite wines, it's non expensive and has a good taste! I also like their other types of wine!
Tomica W.
Tomica W.
Humble, TX
I've tried many wines and this is one of my favorites. It has a light, sweet taste that I really enjoy. Its really good ice cold. I would definitely recommend to anyone that enjoys barefoot.
Jenalyn P.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Definitely one of my favorite moscatos! they definitely got the recipe right. smells like yummy apples and isn't too bitter. Love it!
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Delicious and not to expensive! Sweet taste but not to sweet as to ruin a good glass of wine.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Middleville, MI
I like the taste of this moscato and don't think you can beat the price! Not too bitter or too sweet.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I love moscato and this one is no different. Really hits the spot and at such a good price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?