BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Bri R.
Bri R.
Shenandoah, PA
One Of My Favorite Wines! This is perfect not too sweet or bitter just perfect! Tastes Great and not too bad for the price!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
One of the only wines I can drink on it's own! Has a sweet taste with no bitter aftertaste which is half the reason why I do not drink wine. I also love the fact it is a cheaper wine so I can always have it on hand without feeling like I am breaking the bank!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Not only do I love Barefoot brand, but I absolutely LOVE their white Moscato. It's so light, crisp, and fruity! I love being able to have a nice glass after dinner. It's my dessert!
Malia B.
Malia B.
Florence, KY
Love this wine! it may be cheap but the flavor it still great. The price just makes it even better.
Katie B.
Katie B.
This has always been my go to wine. Good price, and good flavor I always stock up when I go to the store.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Very good if you like sweet wine! I do however think it gives off a weird aftertaste. However, it's definitely worth the price!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Moscato is definitely my favorite! Love sweet wines however to me this is a bit more bitter than what I like. Price is great! You get what you pay for.
Barb W.
Barb W.
LOVE IT. The Moscato is my "go to" when I am in the mood for a little wine. Very crisp and not too sweet.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
I love barefoot so much! This brand I have never tried but I am giving it 5 stars because I know my friends do enjoy it when they add it to their cocktails. My favorite is the chardonnay!
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This isn't my favorite moscato, but it's at the top of my list. I love Barefoot. This moscato is on the sweeter side, but delicious. I love cooking with it! It goes great in homemade pasta sauces.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?