Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH

While it may not be the strongest, it is one of my favorites. I love moscato, and barefoot seems to make the best. It's cheap price wise but still tastes great. I always buy barefoot's moscato!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

This moscato is a bargain and it is definitely on the sweeter side. Definitely worth a try but not for those who like their wine rich.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

So, so good- either with a meal or just to relax after a rough day. Enjoyable no matter what.
Kemon L.
Kemon L.
Shalimar, FL

So deliciously smooth and sweet! I felt like I was sipping from a lovely basket of ripe fruits and fresh flowers. The prettiest pale green wine felt and tasted so fancy but was incredibly affordable! I will definitely buy Barefoot Moscato again and even an extra bottle or two to keep on hand!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.

One of my FAVORITES. Besides Stonebrook. This is all we need for a girls night in. It doesn't matter if it's the red, white, or pink Moscato. Barefoot is one of the best!!
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.

Moscato is a wine i like on occasion and barefoot definitely makes a good way. Its not my go to but i wouldnt turn my nose to it.
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Belton, TX

This is a big bottle of sweet party wine.
to sweet for me, but most guest will like it.

i buy only for my guest and the size is perfect.
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Lancaster, NY

Very sweet! This specific wine has a nice bubbly taste to it. Very refreshing and not at all bitter.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Oak Ridge, TN

This is a delicious, sweet wine for the price! I love barefoot co and appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Joann S.
Joann S.
Laredo, TX

The great taste of moscato is just amazing. I love the brand and its my go to wine. I love drinking it during the holiday and on special occasions. Barefoot has the best wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now