Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME

Sweet, perfect. Easy on the taste buds. I love cheap wine and fancy expensive wine is just not my kind of thing. Put a few frozen strawberries in with it and you have the BEST wine
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Asheboro, NC

The BEST EVER!! I can't think of any other way to say it!!! So smooth going down and leaves the best after taste!!
whitneyNov k.
whitneyNov k.
Cumberland, MD

Another affordable option from barefoot but not my favorite. I prefer the pink moscato but I do serve this as an option for girls night.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.

This Moscato was the first wine that I found I really enjoyed. Since then I have moved on to wines that are less sweet, but I recommend this to anyone who prefers a very sweet wine or is in the starting phases of their wine pallet.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

I recently fell in love with bare foot moscato, its got such a crisp taste. It taste great by itself, mixed with fruit or even wine spritzers it taste amazing.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI

Fruity, crisp, and refreshing. Barefoot Moscato is a very nice wine and it is priced right. Perfect for girls night out!
Sara T.
Sara T.

the classic white girl muscato. drinks like juice, gets you nice and buzzed, and often purchased for less than $5
Shanika T.
Shanika T.

Nice and sweet for relaxing night not too strong very smooth.... for a cheap wine it really great for date night.
Danielle  B.
Danielle B.
Fort Jennings, OH

The price is great but I tend to find this wine a little too sweet for my liking. This was the first wine I ever drank, I have moved on to less sweet wines. But this definitely a great starter wine.
Calandria W.
Calandria W.
Birmingham, AL

Barefoot Moscato has a great taste it's a bit sweet and smooth and very relaxing flavor .
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now