BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Newaygo , MI
Such an amazing wine for cheap! It has a great flavor. Most stores it sells for around 10 or less. Just picked up a bottle the other day for 5$ sadly the bottle is already gone.
Courtni A.
Courtni A.
This is my absolute go to wine! I love the sweet, light, crisp flavor. The price is amazing for the big bottle! This is a great wine for a spritzer or for adding frozen fruit to make a pretty tasty drink! It is definitely a MUST TRY.
Nyetta D.
Nyetta D.
Columbia, MO
Absolutely my favorite brand. I actually like the Barefoot brand better than I like any of the more expensive names. Barefoot is always my go to and I actually have all my friends and family drinking it. Call me simple but this is what I drink most weekends, either to go clubbing or just to wind down after a crazy week.
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Franklin, IN
Love moscato d asti in almost every brand but this by far is a favorite. I can find this at most grocery an liquor stores. Great with anything! Perfect chilled
Julie M.
Julie M.
Harrisburg, PA
Moscato is my absolute favorite, and Barefoot did not disappoint when I decided to try their version. It also was nice that I didn't have to spend a lot to enjoy my favorite wine!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
I'm no wine expert (I'm a vodka girl) but this is the first one I've liked. The flavor is good, it's easy to drink and it's cheap.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Barefoot is a good wine but, I have had better moscato
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Spring Hill, TN
Love it! One of my favorites :)
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
North Fort Myers, FL
This is a refreshing and inexpensive wine. Great for a hot summer day after work or relaxing pool side. I have always been able to find it between $6 and $10 a bottle at many stores.
MaryKate B.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , Ny
Love this wine. Great taste and great price
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?