Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Meghan O.
Meghan O.
New Bedford, MA

Hands down a go to at the store when I don't know what else to bring. I feel like you can never go wrong with a moscato especially when you're unsure what anothers preference is. I can usually find this bottle for under 10 dollars and it goes with any dinner
Cinnamon M.
Cinnamon M.
Casselberry, FL

I love barefoot moscato! it has a really nice sweet taste and its very affordable.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Middle River, MD

This brand of wine is my absolute favorite. This is such a delicious wine and you can taste all of the sweet flavors in it. This wine is available at every liquor store I have been in. It is so good and so affordable. I would definitely recommend this wine to others!
Keri G.
Keri G.
Cumberland, OH

This is a decent Moscato for its price. I tried it because it was on sale at my local grocery and was surprised that it was pretty good
Nåtîbėl R.
Nåtîbėl R.

Love it. It's not to sweet and it is not dry at all. Really good wine if you are starting to enjoy wine.
Kelsie F.
Kelsie F.
Pinehurst, TX

This is the only brand of moscato that I drink actually. Even compared to pricier ones, I prefer barefoot. I've purchased MANY times, the taste is impeccable. I definitely recommend this wine, it's so yummy.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Stoney Creek, On

One of my go-to's on a hot summer day! It's light sweet and fruit and an easy drink for a girls night.
Tara R.
Tara R.

This is my favourite and go-to wine!
It has a nice fruity taste to it. I usually bring this to dinners and pot lucks and it's always a hit with everyone.
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA

Very sweet white wine. Price on barefoot is super cheap and liquor stores always have them on special. Very delicious and refreshing!
Sharell M.
Sharell M.

Mmm this is my favorite wine of all time. Very sweet and smooth. It's very easy to drink this and not not realize you are getting buzzed ! It's so easy to mix and create your own flavors that compliment this wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now