BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Katherine S.
La Puente, CA
This specific wine is one of my favorites from this brand. It's not too sweet to where it makes your cheeks hurt. Smooth enough to make you want to drink the whole bottle! Definitely recommend when you're having a girls night and don't want to spend a lot of money!
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX
This is my ultimate go to wine at the store. When my girlfriends and I get together this is what we drink. We love drinking it so much that we drink about three of the large bottles each time. I just wish that the price was a bit lower so we could afford to buy more.
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good moscato for the price. I will pick this up at my local supermarket when I'm looking to grab a trusty wine without having to look through the giant selection. Nice crisp sweet flavor
Kerby R.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Very good for it's price point. The flavor is sweet but not too sweet and it also have a nice dryness to it that really makes the wine good, in my opinion. I would recommend this bottle to anyone that is needing a cheaper wine but does not want cheap wine quality.
Daley J.
N Little Rock, AR
THIS IS MY FAVORITE WINE!! Not only is it perfectly sweet but oh so refreshing! It is so affordable. I believe a good size bottle is only 9 dollars. I have bought this product at almost every liquor store. I love this product!
Kimberly K.
Kings Park, NY
I love all the barefoot moscato wines. They are my all time favorites. The price is great and it is very sweet and smooth. I always have a bottle to serve at parties and it goes really fast. I will for sure be purchasing more.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great if you want a cheap buzz! Taste is not the best of quality but not fully horrible I would not make this a first choice if you have a few extra to spend but I would never rule it out! Nice sweet taste and not dry at all!!!!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I am absolutely in love with this wine. I drank it at my wedding and have been drinking it ever since. It is very affordable. Not to mention it tastes absolutely delicious. If you are looking for a great anytime wine this is it.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorites! It has a nice smooth sweet fruity flavor. It tastes best chilled and it's great for enjoying at parties or home. It's also very affordable!
Lexi N.
I have bought this product multiple times. Great value. I love to buy this product for dinner dates or just for a night in. It has amazing flavor and goes down very smoothly. This is my favorite wine! I recommend this product completely! Very delicious.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?