Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Oxford, CT

I love sweet wine and this is exactly that! I also love how in expensive the product is so if I'm looking for a way to relax after a hard time but don't want to spend too much, this is it
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Erie, PA

I love the light fruity and sweet flavor of Moscato, and Barefoot is no slouch! It's one of my go to brands for this variety of wine. It is affordable, yet stands up well to alternatives.
Theresa V.
Theresa V.
Tampa, FL

This wine is pretty tasty. If you want to drink some wine after dinner, this is the perfect dessert! If i could, i would drink the entire bottle, but I'm not all about getting crazy. lol
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Medley, Florida

I am not a regular drinker, just a few sips on parties, this is one of my favorites, it's not bitter, just the good amount. The fact that is afordable gives it a big plus..I just love it
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
Canton, OH

This is a really good Moscato! The flavor is clean and it's delicious! Both my husband and I are big fans, especially when it it chilled. The price is generally low so it is even better!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Concord, CA

Love this wine! This was the first wine i ever tasted and it is something i still drink to this day, it has just the right amount of sweetness to it. Great wine to bring to a beach day!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites. It is light and crisp with the perfect sparkling wine taste. I definitely recommend this to new wine tasters and even those that are avid winos.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR

This has a very dry taste, but it only takes two glasses to get me sleepy. I do like the taste, especially when eating steak. Its a good drink to have on a night out away from the kids!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Scarborough, Ontario

My absolute favourite wine. I drink it with dinner as well as on its own. It's light, refreshing and sweet, but not overly sweet. For $10 a bottle in Toronto, you can't really go wrong.
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.

This isnt my favorite wine, but it is very reasonably priced and is on the cheaper side. You get what you pay for with this product. Better chilled. You can buy it at any grocery store.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now