6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,846 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My favorite wine at the moment && it has been for quite some time.. on the sweeter side, but is still really good in my opinion
this is so sweet and is great for relaxing without giving you a terrible hangover. The best par is that it is super affordable.
Love this it's bubbly and smooth to drink kinda fruity but not too much. The price is great and adorable. They even have minis
A good moscato. Not quite sweet enough for my tastes but for those who don't have a sweet tooth like me might enjoy this more.
Not one of my favorite brands of moscato but still a good wine for the price. I wouldn't recommend for the savvy wine drinker.
This is my favorite wine! As a Moscato, it's not too sweet! Out of all the brands, Barefoot is my brand of choice on any wine!
Enjoy this line, the sweetness level shown on the label is very helpful. This is a very great tasting wine & very well priced!
One of my favorite sweeter white wines. I generally go for a red but when I feel like a crisp white I always go for barefoot.
I love how light and crisp this wine is. It helps me to sleep when I can't or just to simply relax when I get home from work.
This is my favorite go to wine. It's sweet and delicious, and a great price! I may try other wines, but this is the best one!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos