The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my go to wine. I can't drink most red wines or certain alcohol because my body reacts to them in a negative way. But I just love this stuff!!
This reminds me of College. This is GREAT wine at a GREAT cost! Always crisp and fresh and great for a hot summer night with the girls or your hunny!
Moscato is my favorite wine and this one isn't bad at all. Out of the ones in this same price range this is probably the best. It's very affordable.
Love love love is so refreshing especially in the summer time great value I add strawberrys inside I am a fan I always end up buying it great flavor
This is inexpensive, but the taste is still great. It's more of a flat moscato, not airy or bubbley. It's great to use for sangria or wine slushies.
One of my go to brands is barefoot ! Their moscato is sweet and refreshing. It's best served chilled. It has a nice alcohol content and is smooth .
Love this wine. I have never been able to find a wine I love to drink but this has now become my go to. Love the taste it's not a harsh after taste
This wine is crisp, sweet and refreshing. The price is always affordable so it is a staple in my pantry. The Moscato more than met my expectations.
My go to wine store wine! I typically buy local but this is amazing for store bought! I like the pink and red also. Super affordable and delicious.
It was fantastic my sister actually introduced me to this and I love it. There are different flavors and encourage you to try as many as you want.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos