Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Karen P.
Karen P.
Providence , RI
Love this wine, when I just want to relax and not do much drinking this is my favorite. It's a must have for any kind of night and the price is just right.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
I love this wine! It's a fairly sweet wine.. Not overly sweet but not at all tart. Very in expensive. It's easy to find & it's pairs well with many meals..
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite brands of wine. I buy this moscato as well as their pink moscato. The pricing is great and I often buy multiple bottles at once.
April d.
April d.
Delicious! Very affordable too! I recently bought the small 4 pack and the bigger bottle as prizes for a friends baby shower & i must say, they were a hit.
Betsy A.
Betsy A.
Walterboro, SC
Barefoot is a perfect choice for a ladies night! It met all of my expectations and maybe even more. If anything I'd say I wish it was a little more bitter!
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Cheap and sweet wine. Not the fanciest bottle you could buy, but it's good for the price. Did give me a bit of a headache though, which not all wine does.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Shreveport, LA
Super smooth and a great wine to have for big groups. Pretty affordable and taste is amazing I always bring a bottle with me to all of the big gatherings.
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Monrovia , CA
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. Great taste for a cheap price and a high alcohol percentage (9%) you really can't go wrong. Drinking this as I type 😂.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Pensacola, Fl
All I can say is YESSSSS! I love barefoot moscato you really cant go wrong with this wine ever! Its a good gift for yourself or for a party! So yummy too.
MC J.
MC J.
This wine is sweet and delicious. I had to stop drinking it because of the aftermath. Next day, no matter how little I drank, I'd wake up with a headache.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?