Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jolina N.
Jolina N.
Palmetto, GA

Love this wine!!! The flavor is great. Sweet but not too sweet. The perfect compliment to many different foods!
Barefoot is definitely my go to when I want to settle down for the evening.
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Erie, PA

I love the light fruity and sweet flavor of Moscato, and Barefoot is no slouch! It's one of my go to brands for this variety of wine. It is affordable, yet stands up well to alternatives.
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
Canton, OH

This is a really good Moscato! The flavor is clean and it's delicious! Both my husband and I are big fans, especially when it it chilled. The price is generally low so it is even better!
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Medley, Florida

I am not a regular drinker, just a few sips on parties, this is one of my favorites, it's not bitter, just the good amount. The fact that is afordable gives it a big plus..I just love it
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Aurora, IL

I love the sweetness and quality of this wine. The price is just right which always has people coming back for more. There is so many flavors to choose from. I highly recommend Barefoot.
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.

This isnt my favorite wine, but it is very reasonably priced and is on the cheaper side. You get what you pay for with this product. Better chilled. You can buy it at any grocery store.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR

This has a very dry taste, but it only takes two glasses to get me sleepy. I do like the taste, especially when eating steak. Its a good drink to have on a night out away from the kids!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Concord, CA

Love this wine! This was the first wine i ever tasted and it is something i still drink to this day, it has just the right amount of sweetness to it. Great wine to bring to a beach day!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites. It is light and crisp with the perfect sparkling wine taste. I definitely recommend this to new wine tasters and even those that are avid winos.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC

I love this wine! No matter the occasion I always buy a bottle. The price is very reasonable and one of the best ones I have tried. They also have different flavors that are also great
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now