BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Teresa V.
Teresa V.
Little Neck, NY
My favorite wine, the best to pour a glass at night and then sit back with a good TV show or book. I like sweet wines and this one definitely fits that!
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Greenville, TX
My current favorite white wine is this Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet without being too sweet. And you can't beat the price for the quality of the taste.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Charleston, SC
Best bang for your buck. i drink barefoot all the time. i esp love the green moscato because it's sweet and not overly sweet, but still crisp and tangy.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Franklin, IN
I have recently tried Moscato due to Starbucks incorporating wine and beer into their menu. It is absolutely delicious. Carbonated and sweet. Delicious!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Dayton , OH
Very sweet wine, but it's my sisters go to! It's delicious for a glass, but I can't drink more than one. Can find at any grocery store or liquor store.
Tesa S.
Tesa S.
Racine, WI
The best cheap bottle of wine you can buy! Sweet, fruity, and refreshing! If you are looking for a good sangria wine, this could be the bottle for you!
jessica m.
jessica m.
Barefoot wines rarely disappoint, and this is no exception. Great for a relaxing evening outdoors with friends, or reading alone on a summer afternoon.
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Moscato is my favorite wine! Barefoot is reasonably priced and has a very good flavor. A red velvet cupcake makes it even better! This is a great wine!
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Coolidge, AZ
I just LOVE this wine. It's my favorite, the sweetness and crisp flavor just linger in your mouth. I buy it all the time and the price is just right!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
This is my go to wine. I can't drink most red wines or certain alcohol because my body reacts to them in a negative way. But I just love this stuff!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?