BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Stephanie L.
I love this moscoto when I am in the mood for a sweet wine.  I really like that this brand is affordable and offers the regular and larger sized bottles for entertaining.  I also like that it is available at major retailers so I can purchase at different locations.  Highly recommend.
Stacey C.
Barefoot moscato is a good choice for the price.  It's definitely not my favorite moscato but it is good and the price point makes it better.  I have purchased this a quite a few times now. It is sweet and semi bubbly.   I would buy again and recommend to anyone on a budget.
Edna L.
My go to Moscato. This bottle is filled with wine goodness ands its like crack. Once the bottle is open its gotta be finished. The only thing i hate is when i get the cork one. 🙄
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are definitely the best wine ever in the whole wide world no other wine compared to this wine with an awesome flavor!! Affordable, I definitely recommend this this amazing wine! I'm beyond satisfied ❤❤❤
Faith B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Your classic beginning into wine as a college sorority girl. I still can throw back a glass every now and again, but there are better options out there. For the cost though, it's a bargain.
Bianca L.
Delicious for a glass at dinner or when you need some "me time". Very affordable, good value. The whole barefoot brand is very good. I am a repeat consumer as I haven't found anything yet comparable value wise
Lauren B.
Hammond, LA
I love moscato! It's my favorite wine and Barefoot does it right! Bring it home and mix with some Sprite to create a wonderful spritzer. You can find it at any local store including Walmart. If you aren't sure if it's going to be good, they also offer them in smaller personal size bottles.
Christine H.
Love this! I don't drink wine often, but when I do, I go for barefoot Moscato. Not only is it affordable, but it's sweet and I just love the taste. Would recommend this brand and flavor.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Go-to wine right here! Every wine-o has their favorite and this is mine. I love the price, the taste, and how easy it is to find. They even have the different sized bottles for whatever kind of night you’re planning on having.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm still new to the wine game and am very picky but don't have the money to be. Barefoot is a great affordable wine with a ton of options. I love the moscato since I tend to stick to sweeter wines! Love it!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?