Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Teri M.
Teri M.

Great wine that I can just pick up at my local grocery or drug store. Inexpensive so I always keep some on hand. Just as good as the more expensive moscato wines. Would definitely purchase again.
Katie R.
Katie R.

Moscato is in my top picks for a sweet wine! Or any wine. Love it for just a glass or for my drink for dinner. Barefoot brand isn't very pricey and usually easy to
Find in stores that carry wine!
Tonya M.
Tonya M.

I am writing this for my husband as he is a fan of this wine and sweeter wines. For him this is a wonderful sweet wine. One of his favorites. The price point and availability is very competitive.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Cazenovia, NY

Super affordable and tasty wine. Great for enjoying with girlfriends. This is usually my go-to wine and I am usually very picky with wine. I buy this kind as well as the pink moscato because duh.
alexa s.
alexa s.
Spencer, NY

I love this wine it is so sweet and refreshing. you can hardly taste the alcohol in it making it a dangerous treat. i like to drink it with ice pool side enjoying the warm breeze and summer days
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

My first choice for wine is always barefoot. It's cheap enough to have a lot of. And the taste is phenomenal. I always will give this as a gift or make sure to brjng it with me to house parties.
Christina D.
Christina D.

Not much of a wine drinker but this is a very affordable brand. A little too sweet for my personal liking but overall not bad. Almost all my friends who are wine drinkers have selected this one.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN

Barefoot Mascato white wine is my favorite of the barefoot collection. It's soft and sweet which I love. It's cheap but could hold its own against the more expensive wines out there. I recommend
Kristin E.
Kristin E.
Washington, DC

This is my favorite cheap (in price not taste) wine! I buy it from the grocery store usually and most of the time it is on sale. Personally, I enjoy their moscato the best as it is pretty sweet.
Beatris g.
Beatris g.
Bronx, NY

If there were more stars ,I would give this moscato more stars. I I have a hard time with wines because of my migraines. Barefoot Moscato does not give me migraine. And the sweetness is amazing.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?