Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Mannford, OK

Barefoot moscato taste amazing my all time favorite sweet wine. I definitely recommend it!a
Tina D.
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi

I really like Barefoot ! light & crisp .. Its great to make a white wine spritzer , good price & Great taste!
Medie X.
Medie X.

Love Barefoot wines! They are perfect for any occasions, and this moscato is not too sweet compared to other wines I've tried.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Le Mars, IA

This is my go to for cheap wine while im already shopping. Not too sweet for a white wine. Goes great with a hearty meal.
Micayla R.
Micayla R.
Perrysburg, OH

Absolutely love this wine! I recommend this wine if you are looking for something that is not too expensive and sweet. The flavor of Barefoot Mascato is different than other wines. My go to wine for movie night or girls nights!
Sam G.
Sam G.

You cannot go wrong when it comes to moscato, and you most definitely cannot go wrong with the barefoot brand! I love this moscato! Perfect for a girls night for sure!
Seraih B.
Seraih B.
Cincinnati, OH

I was very nervous to try this at first because I always thought gas station wine would be terrible. But don't be thrown off, this wine is amazing. Hands down, my favorite wine! Very light and sweet. Tastes like desert in a bottle!
Blanca E.
Blanca E.
San Antonio, TX

This wine is not only sweet but it goes down easy. The taste can be enjoyed with a variety of cuisine items ranging from flatbreads to chocolate dessert. I really liked this wine because it didn't really leave a bitter taste in my mouth and I was able to enjoy it with friends and family that don't have an acquired taste for the more bitter wines.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Yukon , OK

This is a great brand for moscato! It is sweet but it is not overly sweet or flat. It is very inexpensive but it still has great flavor for being a cheaper brand of wine. I recommend it to all of my friends!
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love Barefoot WInes!!!! Moscato is my fave but I'm not picky lol. This wine is so smooth and refreshing. I add frozen grapes and enjoy while watching my shows. The price is a plus too!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now