Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Roseville, MN

I enjoy this wine, but is not my favorite. I will drink it if it is offered to me, but would not buy it myself. It is a lower class of moscato's in my book.
Missy W.
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC

One of my favorite go-to white wine. Fresh, not TOO sweet but definitely sweet and always a decent price. I love using this in my favorite spritzers!
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Detroit, MI

My favorite. I love the taste. I especially like the 4 pack you can buy of the mini bottles. My favorite Moscato to date.
Olena P.
Olena P.
Ajax, Ontario

I love all different kinds of Moscoto's and this one was really nice. It is so delicious, sweet and crisp. It can go with deserts or just by itself. Definitely my first pick.
Nicki B.
Nicki B.
Columbia, MO

this is a very good tasting wine. If I drink cheap, this is the way to go.
it is very cost saving and good tasting. I can usually buy it just about any where and
that's the best part of it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

This wine is just okay for me. I wish they made a D'Asti because I enjoy my Moscato just a bit sweeter. I would drink it again if they didn't have one I enjoyed more though.
Anita W.
Anita W.
Kellyton, AL

Love this love this I really enjoyed the flavor of this productthis product is one of the few that I actually enjoy I don't like the taste of alcohol don't like the taste of beer I don't like wine but this one I do enjoy
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Very good Moscato! You can't beat the Barefoot price... and it's sweet & delicious!
Courtney Q.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH

I love this wine it has a very sweet taste that is amazing! I don't drink a lot of wine but when I do it's moscato! Other wines are bitter or strong but this one is just right.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Paducah, KY

I'm a huge Moscato fan! Barefoot is definitely good for the price! I've tried the white, pink, and red but the white is by far my favorite!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now