BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Minjee Y.
Minjee Y.
Elgin, IL
Probably the cheapest wine you can find. It's super sugary and sweet. I don't know if it should even be called wine. It taste like apple juice or like the non alcoholic champagne you give your kids at thanksgiving.
Kavisha H.
Kavisha H.
Cordova, TN
I would buy this wine brand over any other brand. reasonable price. excellent taste. Always serve chilled. My favorite is the Mascato.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
This wine is perfect for those summer days you are looking for a good wine. I think it is best used for outside of dinner, maybe more of a dessert wine. Tasty for sure!
Arva M.
Arva M.
Bowie, MD
I prefer chardonnays and don't like Moscatos that are too sweet. This one is just the right amount of sweet where I don't feel like I'm gulping down sugar. I don't get a headache from this either so thumbs up!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
New Park, PA
Love Moscatos, the Pink Barefoot Moscato is also very good
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Kimball, SD
I tried the Barefoot Moscato the other night and I absolutely loved it. I actually love most of the Barefoot brand wines. :)
Marie B.
Marie B.
Pearland, TX
I love Moscato, and this one is inexpensive but still very good. This is a sweet wine, great for desserts. Look for it on sale at Kroger, 3.29 a bottle!
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Moscato is my favorite. I love barefoot for being affordable and accessible. Perfect if you're not looking for anything too fancy.
Patty H.
Patty H.
Gatlinburg, TN
I really enjoy a glass of wine at the end of the day. This is one of my favorite wines. Smooth and with some grapes and cheese, it can be one of my meals of the week.
Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Saint Louis, MO
It's a little generous to call this wine - alcoholic grape juice would be more accurate. If you want to pretend to be classy by drinking wine but really want to drink something sickly sweet, this is for you. I do have Moscato occasionally, but it's not something easily paired with food and it's definitely not complex in the slightest!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?