Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Jessie T.
Jessie T.

This is my all time favorite wine! It has the best flavor not too sweet but not too tart. Its so inexpensive it really is the best
brandi g.
brandi g.

Thinking about a ladies night? Want something reasonably priced? Looking for something sweet? Then you have to try Barefoot! I promise you that you will not regret it. I can find this at my local walmart!
Karen W.
Karen W.
Waverly, IL

My favorite of all the wines ! And only $4.97 at Walmart. It's a deal . Super sweet wine.
Anna S.
Anna S.

So sweet and light! Great for any occasion and even non wine drinkers can enjoy. Barefoot moscato has a beautiful blend of apricot, peach, lemon and orange citrus.
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Wichita Falls, TX

I love Moscato, and this one is just fine. I LOVE their Red Moscato as well.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I'm not a big fan of moscato because it is too sweet, but this moscato is great paired with strawberries on a summer day. Nice and refreshing.
Nicki B.
Nicki B.
Columbia, MO

this is a very good tasting wine. If I drink cheap, this is the way to go.
it is very cost saving and good tasting. I can usually buy it just about any where and
that's the best part of it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

This wine is just okay for me. I wish they made a D'Asti because I enjoy my Moscato just a bit sweeter. I would drink it again if they didn't have one I enjoyed more though.
Aaron J.
Aaron J.
Elmwood Park, IL

For the price Barefoot is great. its my go to wine. I like the pink moscato best but this is just as good.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Columbus, OH

I love moscato! And for a cheaper wine I think this tastes pretty good! If I'm in the mood but don't have a budget for a more expensive brand barefoot is my go to brand!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now