Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Katherine K.
Katherine K.

Yes it's not still top shelf Moscato, it still is an extremely tasty and sweet wine if that's what you like. It's affordable, smooth and great for daily drink if thats your thing.
Krista G.
Krista G.
Cabot, AR

This is my all time favorite go to wine!! I've had countless bottles and memories over the years with barefoot moscato! Love it so much and never regret the buy! Such a steal for the price, it's a quality product! I love giving this as gifts as well!
Tia B.
Tia B.
Baltimore, MD

This wine is okay. i definitely couldn't say it's the best. It's not as sweet as I would prefer for a Moscato to be.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio

This brand is cheap, but very good. Many of the people I know bring this moscato to drink at our bond fires and summer parties. It's refreshing and sweet. A very good value.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles , CA

Not my favorite. So overly sweet. But if you like sweet wine, maybe this is your jam?? I just don't like drinking what feels like a juice box with extra sugar in it and a little alcohol. Save those calories hahaha.
erica b.
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA

Not much of a fan. Too sweet for me, but my friends seem to like it. But other than the sweetness, it was a mediocre wine in my opinion
Joanna G.
Joanna G.

Moscato is my all time favorite wine. I just recently found a recipe on Pinterest. Mix half moscato and half cranberry juice and add some berries for a cute little drink.
Kaye F.
Kaye F.
Sioux City, IA

I love this white wine it is light and sweet!! My husband and I drink this when we eat chicken or just for an evening night cap
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Newnan, GA

I don't think I can say how much I love this wine! I buy this from any local store, it's perfect for any occasion! It's cool, crisp, sweet and delicious. It's not a wine for those who don't like sweet and it's incredibly affordable!
Sam K.
Sam K.
Asbury, NJ

This is one of my go-tos. I know the taste, it can be mixed super easily for a yummy spritzer, and the price is affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now