BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Mia P.
Mia P.
BOISE, ID
This is a great summer wine. It's light and fruity. A sweeter Moscato, so I can't do more than a glass at a time, but it is great to enjoy a chilled glass outside in the summer.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Cumming, GA
I am not a fan of Moscato, but I tried this wine at a wine tasting at my local liquor store. I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the wine was. Moscato is a bit too sweet for my liking, but I could see myself enjoying it on a hot summer day with some ice!
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Lakewood, NY
I LOVE this brand it is the best tasting moscato I have tasted. Never buy any other brand.
Keinzie L.
Keinzie L.
Perfect for a romantic night with two beside the fireplace in the winter. Two glasses and a blanket, theres no way for a bad night!
Jess E.
Jess E.
Cockeysville, MD
There's so many flavors of this wine & they're all so good. It's cheap & always a great gift: either to yourself or someone else.
Atiba R.
Atiba R.
Duluth, GA
I have tried many Moscato's and I can say that Barefoot has a wonderful Moscato. It isn't syrupy like others I have tried. It has a delicate sweetness and refreshing taste. Gets the job done when I want to unwind from a long day of work or school.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Merrillville, IN
This is my after work drink of choice. I adore it....
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this wine it's smooth, its very inexpensive and you can find it at most groceries stores!
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
DeRidder , LA
This is by far the best supermarket "cheap" wine to buy! The flavor is smooth and crisp, doesn't leave you with a horrible dry after taste like some you find. Very flavorful! always have a bottle in the fridge :)!!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to wine is definitely barefoot!!! I love almost all of the different types they have and this moscato I have to say is one of my favorites
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?