Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Kyra G.
Kyra G.

This is a delicious white wine! I used to drink a glass of it every night and the price is really good.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mukwonago, WI

Super great flavor for such a great value! Literally the best, cheap Moscato around. Whether you do the white or pink moscato, it is great all around.
Kayti K.
Kayti K.

Im not a huge wine drinker but this is a good one for just sitting around and having something to sip on.
jessica p.
jessica p.
Belford, NJ

This is not a bad option for an inexpensive wine. It does have a very nice flavor but drink too much and the wicked cheap wine hangover will get you.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Arlington, VA

Love barefoot moscato. It's very delicious and affordable. It has a nice delicate taste that is fruity and light. I always enjoy having a glass and it is my go to brand.
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.

This stuff is absolutely just tasty and if you don't like wine this is the type of wine you could probably drink and add a little – a sprite to it I love having it for bachelorette parties and just having it to drink
Alaide C.
Alaide C.
San Antonio, TX

Cheap tasty wine. it's very smooth and the flavor options are endless. I really like how they infuse9 other fruit flavors in the wine to give it a crisp light refreshing taste.
ximena o.
ximena o.
kissimmee, fl

Delicious to have it chilled. very affordable and very refreshing! This is my go to wine because its affordable and good
Vickie F.
Vickie F.
Winton, CA

This is my favorite wine and brand.. this brand has a sweet flavor which makes it nice so you can enjoy instead of a sour taste... this is a good value because the price is good and the taste is good. I will defiantly buy more
kaleah s.
kaleah s.

Great wine. sweet. I buy this at least twice a month. I woudlnt switch the brand for nothing
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?