Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ranae M.
Ranae M.
Lancaster, PA

This is a wonderful crowd pleaser it is sweet enough for those who really enjoy sweet wines and yet people like me who like wines a bit dry will also enjoy it
Jeri N.
Jeri N.
Albuquerque, NM

My favorite moscato hands down. I've tried many labels and this is by far the freshest, lightest and best in my opinion. Not too fruity or sweet. It's light and refreshing and such a great pairing with poultry and fish.
Erica D.
Erica D.
LONE TREE, Colorado

For a lower priced wine this isn't all top bad, subtle flavoring, great for one glass or two.
Christy N.
Christy N.
Oakhurst, CA

I love Moscato. It's a sweet and light wine that makes me a happy mommy. Barefoot Moscato is affordable for the everyday person. But don't let the low cost turn you away. It is still very yummy. You don't always have to pay a high price for a great taste.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Merrillville, IN

This is my after work drink of choice. I adore it....
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO

I enjoy a lot of Barefoot brand wines but Moscato is by far my favorite. I do like Barefoot's take on it but it does seem to cause heartburn quite often. However, its worth it as the taste and price are unbeatable.
ANGELA D.
ANGELA D.
Lakeside Marblehead, OH

This is great for people who like a sweet and fruity wine. I have taken this brand and type of wine to get togethers, and was always a big hit. Goes great with with seafood, creamy pastas, desserts, and warm summer nights.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Crest Hill, IL

Not a horrible choice for wine, it does good in a pinch and make you happy so that's really all that matters. Great to take with for gifts or parties.
Renee W.
Renee W.
Arvada, CO

I am a moscato lover. Always loved sweet wines. This is in my top 5. Smooth, refreshing, not over sweet, just hits the spot! Would repurchase and I have!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Sheridan, IN

Quite tasty, but even better when you add fruit. :-) Great for a cheap bottle!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now