Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY

You absolutely cannot beat Barefoot Moscato. The taste is great. And you cant be mad about the price, one of the cheaper wines, but I'm totally not ashamed to say I like a good bottle of CHEAP one and this is one of them. And I can buy it at my grocery store!!! SCORE!
Heather M.
Heather M.

I love this wine. It's one of my favorites! It has a nice sweet refreshing taste with no aftertaste.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Orlando, FL

My go to wine! It's sweet and not to over powering. Plus it's like $5. What's better than cheap wine
Katy T.
Katy T.
Endicott, NY

Great bottle design. Hands down my favorite wine. Not too over powering with the sweetness
mariah s.
mariah s.
Yonkers, NY

I typically do not drink wine. However, this wine is so incredibly sweet, goes down very smoothly. Nothing like red sour wine. This barefoot moscato is my definite go to wine wherever I go. Price is extremely affordable. Will always recommend this wine to everyone and anyone I know for suggestions.
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Spring Hill, FL

This is one of my favorites from barefoot. It has a sweet and refreshing taste that is definitely affordable. This brand is sold in most super markets that sell wine and you can find it in different affordable price ranges depending on size. I will definitely keep purchased this one
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA

Barefoot Moscato is great for summer sangrias and fantastic by itself as well. I like to add some sparkling water to it and make it a spritzer by the pool
Danessa L.
Danessa L.
Chula Vista, CA

Looking for an inexpensive bottle of wine that taste decent, this would be the go to. Is not as sweet and smooth as other brands but still taste fairly good. Not too bad for $8 bottle of wine.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.

This is my to go wine! I love sweet wines and the ones that go down smooth and you can enjoy the taste. I buy these to give away and also for myself. When it's cold it's delicious. This is good for any social event or just a meal. I drink it while cooking!
Janette G.
Janette G.
Bowling Green, KY

It's light and sweet perfect for anyone that doesn't like the dryness of wine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now