Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
If you're new to wine drinking, or prefer to drink sweeter beverages, Barefoot Moscato is a good starting point. It's inexpensive and it's tasty (my first thoughts were that it reminded me of alcoholic white peach grape juice).
Alexa T.
Alexa T.
Los Angeles, CA
Basic white girls rejoice. I love this wine, so cheap and so easy to drink. Great for all occasions.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Spring, TX
Barefoot Moscato have an amazing flavor not sweet just right I also like to mix it with cranberry & peach flavor juice to kick it up a notch
Sandy K.
Sandy K.
Plymouth, PA
My favorite MOSCATO brand. So tasty. Great price point and easy to find everywhere.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I love barefoot moscato! Love the sweetness this wine delivers. Definitely my go to after a long day!
stacey h.
stacey h.
Jacksonville, NC
Good stuff. Definitely a stress reliever. Love it. Best stuff for cheap!!!!!
Chantel S.
Chantel S.
Springfield, Nj
Sweet! Bubbly, Great tasting and refreshing.. whenever there is a get together with friends.. this is my favorite bottle to bring
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Buffalo, NY
I drink this all the time with my friends...it's sort of like our go to wine for a night in!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Tried this once..It's ok...definitely cheap. It's not the first thing I will reach for when buying wine..matter if fact I don't reach for it at all!
Lindsay Y.
Lindsay Y.
Delicious wine, but it has a very overwhelming sweet taste. But, for the price it is a great moscato!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?