6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,866 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This was the first brand of moscato I tried, and is the ONLY brand I enjoy. Perfection in a bottle!
I like sweet wine and thats why i love this wine. it is really good and it isn't expensive
A great dessert wine that's not hard on the wallet. Nice and sweet with no icky aftermath
This is an inexpensive andngood wine, very light and crisp with a good taste. Perfect to have on hand for get togethers
Great wine for a great price. I love moscato & the sweetness it has & this is a good one
This wine is refreshing although I'm more of a fan of red wine. This wine isn't too strong and is served best chilled.
The taste is alright. It's definitely affordable but it's not the best moscato out there.
Sooo good and I'm not much of a wine drinker but i can give a thumbs up on my night outs this is included at all times *
Great tasting, inexpensive wine! best one out there. Tastes amazing alone or mixed with orange juice. great great wine.
I used to like this wine a lot. Then I started drinking better wines and this one is way too sweet.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos