4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My favorite moscato! Such a great sweetness and crisp flavor to it - and only 10-12 for a big bottle !! Can't beat that
I love Moscato! I enjoy trying all different brands, and the Barefoot Moscato is excellent. It's also very affordable.
I tried this wine before and I love it. Moscato is always a good idea and the price is not bad at all. Is good choice.
For the price this is a really nice Moscato. A sweet fruity flavor with a little bit of a tangy bite. Almost bubbly.
Barefoot moscato is pretty good. It's inexpensive and tasty. It's light and perfect for all occasions or celebrations.
Great for a cheap moscato! Love to take it to the beach with us. Light and bubbly, definitely best when it's super cold
Id dont mind the taste it isnt horrible but i like my wine a little drier than this with a tiny bit of sweetness in it
I love my barefoot, it's deliciously sweet and cheap, always have a bottle at home for those relaxing nights to unwind
My favorite! I always keep a bottle in my house. Sometimes you just need that pick me up and a glass of wine always do.
I LOVE this wine! So inexpensive and if you like sweet , fruity wines , this one is for you! The white is my fav!!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos