Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
La Crosse, WI

Easy drinking, and great for a beginner wine drinker. Sweet and budget friendly.
Karen S.
Karen S.
San Antonio, TX

Cheap wine. Great to get when u need a last minute gift or need wine and have a budget
Yohandra F.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL

Favorite wine to have at home when is girls night in. Is sweet and love how inexpensive it is. They have it everywhere including Walgreens. Definitely recommend if you like sweet wine.
Anna S.
Anna S.

So sweet and light! Great for any occasion and even non wine drinkers can enjoy. Barefoot moscato has a beautiful blend of apricot, peach, lemon and orange citrus.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.

Moscoto is my go to wine! Barefoot offers a decent quality for a great price. I personally like the sparkling moscoto better therefore this one isn't my first choice but a great second choice.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Red Hill, PA

Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite over any other wine!! I love getting it chilled when I go to purchase it. It is so flavor filled and refreshing - this wine was suggested to me by friends and oh boy I had no idea what I was missing until I tried it! Yummy!! Give it a try today!!
Kristiana S.
Kristiana S.
Woodhaven, NY

Great moscato! Cheap, easily available, smooth taste and can pair with almost any meal. Not an overly sweet moscato- just right.
Katie B.
Katie B.

One of the few wines I will drink. Inexpensive and not a bad taste. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Wildwood, MO

Love, but wanted something a little sweeter. Crisp flavor with clean, fruity flavors. Not too dry. Not too bubbly. Perfect for after dinner or if you're inclined towards a sweeter wine.
Karina P.
Karina P.
Los Angeles, CA

This wine is perfect for someone who likes sweet it is very refreshing and perfect for a girls night.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now