Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Arlene C.
Arlene C.

This is by far my favorite wine. I always drink this at any occasion or family function. Love the smoothness of the taste. Anyone wants to know what to get me as a gift weather christmas, valentines, my birthday or anniversary I tell them Barefoot Moscato. I have also baked cupcakes with this brand or wine and OMG. They came out so awesome.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles , CA

Not my favorite. So overly sweet. But if you like sweet wine, maybe this is your jam?? I just don't like drinking what feels like a juice box with extra sugar in it and a little alcohol. Save those calories hahaha.
Michaela W.
Michaela W.

I could barely finish a glass of this moscato. It is very, very, very sweet. It is a good price, but personally, not for me.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Clearfield , Ky

This wine is great! It comes in a variety of amazing flavors and the price can't be beat! Pink moscato is my favorite!
Neriza R.
Neriza R.

This wouldn't be the best moscato I've tried. This wasn't that sweet too me which was a bummer. Price wise it's not expensive.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lancaster , Oh

My all time favorite go to wine! It's so sweet and delicious. It's super cheap too!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC

You cannot beat the affordable price and sweet, smooth taste of Barefoot moscato! This will always be a great casual party gift and can be mixed with soda or fruit juice for a light, tasty cocktail. If you do not prefer a dark and dry wine, you should try this, as it is much more palatable.
Tia B.
Tia B.
Baltimore, MD

This wine is okay. i definitely couldn't say it's the best. It's not as sweet as I would prefer for a Moscato to be.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio

This brand is cheap, but very good. Many of the people I know bring this moscato to drink at our bond fires and summer parties. It's refreshing and sweet. A very good value.
erica b.
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA

Not much of a fan. Too sweet for me, but my friends seem to like it. But other than the sweetness, it was a mediocre wine in my opinion
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now