Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Hailey A.
Hailey A.

One of the best wines in its price range. It has a great flavor and is perfect for a girls night.
Toni P.
Toni P.

Love this wine! It is cheap but very tasteful! My hands down favorite drink of all time! Sweet is the way to go!
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Springfield, IL

One of my favorite wines, it's non expensive and has a good taste! I also like their other types of wine!
Tomica W.
Tomica W.
Humble, TX

I've tried many wines and this is one of my favorites. It has a light, sweet taste that I really enjoy. Its really good ice cold. I would definitely recommend to anyone that enjoys barefoot.
Jenalyn P.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN

Definitely one of my favorite moscatos! they definitely got the recipe right. smells like yummy apples and isn't too bitter. Love it!
Alicia N.
Alicia N.

Delicious and not to expensive! Sweet taste but not to sweet as to ruin a good glass of wine.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Middleville, MI

I like the taste of this moscato and don't think you can beat the price! Not too bitter or too sweet.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI

I love moscato and this one is no different. Really hits the spot and at such a good price!
Natachia S.
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI

You know the saying, cheap wine tastes like cheap wine. You pretty much get what you pay for. this stuff is nasty and I would never drink it again.
Kayleigh O.
Kayleigh O.

This isn't my favorite moscato but it is available everywhere and easy to open. I like how it's affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?