6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,872 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
One my favoriteS! I love the sweet taste of it. Perfect way to realx with this wine after a long week of work.
I have to say this bottle of wine is my best friend when I've had long days.. It's cheap and refreshing. Hits the spot!
I started drinking this stuff in college and there's better moscato out there but this is delicious
I love the Barefoot brand. This particular moscato is very good and I love the sweetness.
I think I should own stock. This is my go to wine of choice and Moscato is my favorite.
If your a sororiety girl. If you like sweet wine. If you like any wine. You like barefoot wine. And I love it
Love it it taste good both warm and cold but I prefer it to be ice cold smooth and sweet
This is a great tasting moscato. The taste is very smooth and sweet and is a great price!
It's cheap. It's delicious and it isn't too sweet. It is easy to drink. This is my go-to wine for almost any occasion.
Tastes good, though very sweet. It is inexpensive and a good go-to moscato if you are unsure of what to try.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos