Add a Photo

Photos (59)
jessica s.
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA

A friend served me a glass of this and it changed my mind about wine. I love it! its bubbly and it doesn't have that harsh alcohol taste. Definitely worth the buy!
Mandy R.
Mandy R.

This is the only wine that i drink. I had neer liked wine and as a bar tender you need to know what you are serving this one i love and will drink
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Garysburg, NC

Very very good wine. I love to drink a glass of this wine when I'm ready to lay back and relax.
jessica G.
jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this wine , when I'm unsure of what to get I usually get this because it never disappoints!
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Dallas, TX

Not a bad girl's night wine especially when you aren't trying to spend very much money (college kids). But, if you are looking for a nice dinner wine this wouldn't be my suggestion.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Evansville, IN

I love trying new wines and mixing it up from time to time, but Barefoot Moscato is always my go to for girls night or a bubble bath! It's flavor pairs with any mood and any occasion. Definitely my favorite!
Linsey S.
Linsey S.

Love the flavor of this wine. Sweet but smooth. And the fact that it's so inexpensive is amazing. I highly recommend it if you like wine.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY

Such a good wine for any type of event. everyone I know really enjoys this. it comes in all different types of flavors.
Daymis A.
Daymis A.

Very tasty...one of my favorite wines!! You can't go wrong with this one!! Not only is it very good, it is cheap as well!
Alison F.
Alison F.
IOLA, KS

Good value wine. Has a nice and pleasant sweet flavor. I didn't have any bad aftertaste at all. Overall this is a smooth great tasting wine. I will most likely purchase this again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now