BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Dana M.
Dana M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love this wine. Tastes light and sweet for summer! Inexpensive for the quality that you get. We just stocked up for a summer party we are throwing!
Amber J.
Amber J.
I love how I can find this at almost any store! For the quantity, there is nothing to beat the price. This isn't too over powering, either. Crisp and delicious are the best aspects!
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Baden, PA
I love the moscato it is just sweet but not too sweet. refreshing if chilled and a fave in the summer time. I love the fun colors of the barefoot bottles and the price isn't bad either.
i think barefoot is my fave tasting wine for the price i think its the majority of all the wines I drink. and this is prob the main moscato i drink. I would highly reccoment.
Natalia F.
Natalia F.
Canton, CT
I love the Barefoot Moscato when I am in the mood for something sweet. The taste is pretty good for what it costs so this is my go-to brand when I want a Moscato. However i usually go for a dryer wine like reisling or pinot.
Kay L.
Kay L.
If you're a fan of sweeter wines, then this is the wine for you! It's sweet and refreshing with very little bitterness. The price point is impressive as an inexpensive wine. It tastes better than the price would dictate. I would highly recommend this.
Amy G.
Amy G.
I LOVE Barefoot Moscato - it's the best! It is really sweet, but that is the best part. I prefer it chilled, so sometimes I will use frozen grapes as ice cubes.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
This wine is a staple at our family get togethers, although I'm not the one doing most of the drinking. It's a great, cheap wine that you can find just about anywhere...even a gas station. But for me it's just too sweet. I can do one glass tops. I would say for people who aren't big wine drinkers, this is the one for them to try out.
Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.
Santa Barbara, CA
I do like Moscato but this one isn't a favorite of mine. For the price, sure yeah I can't complain but it's definitley not the first bottle I'd go for. It's tooo sweet which is not what I like. Barefoot does have other good wines but their Moscato isn't for me.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Newaygo , MI
Such an amazing wine for cheap! It has a great flavor. Most stores it sells for around 10 or less. Just picked up a bottle the other day for 5$ sadly the bottle is already gone.
Lyn B.
Lyn B.
Love this wine. It's light and crisp. When chilled it is the best. Very happy with this wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?