Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Neriza R.
Neriza R.

This wouldn't be the best moscato I've tried. This wasn't that sweet too me which was a bummer. Price wise it's not expensive.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL

This is pretty good white wine...i usually buy this when ever I'm going to make sangria. and the price point is perfect for me!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Dexter, MI

Moscato is my absolute favorite kind of wine. The price that you get for this bottle is insanely reasonable and well worth it. Great taste too!
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA

Fruity almost watery one dimensional moscato. Moscato itself isn't the most sophisticated wine, but it's good for new wine drinkers who don't want to overwhelm their palate. This one is more for those who don't really drink wine and don't have a lot of preferences in terms of the body and flavor.
Yohandra F.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL

Favorite wine to have at home when is girls night in. Is sweet and love how inexpensive it is. They have it everywhere including Walgreens. Definitely recommend if you like sweet wine.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.

Good! Decent brand, very good price. I like sweet wines, so I usually stick with moscato or riesling. Barefoot brand is easy to find in stores, so we often get this product.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

Barefoot is just like Skinny girl. Tasty and cheap. Its great quality and there are always deals at Winn Dixie stores.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

I'm typically not too much of a wine girl but I didn't mind this at all! It was pretty good. I will say I liked the bubbly moscato even more!
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Moreno valley, ca

Super inexpensive, it tastes good , not to bad for a cheap wine. i would recommend it if you were on a budget.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
Orange, CA

Perfect amount of seeetness and love how much carbonation it has. Not too bubbly I feel like if I drink something too bubbly it will make me burp
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now