Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Martha C.
Martha C.
Boise, ID

I love a good moscato wine! This one is sweet, with a very crisp favor! The best part is how affordable it is. Perfect for a girls night in!
Anna M.
Anna M.

My favorite wine! It's so refreshing and a great moscato for an amazing price. It's not to sweet but just the right amount for everyone to love! It's my favorite cheap moscato because of the fresh taste and great flavor!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.

This is my second favorite wine it's sweet and bubbly. It's light and crisp great for a afternoon drink or after a long day.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.

This caught my attention because of the footprints So I bought a 4 pack The Pink Moscato is so refreshing I added strawberry's and blended with Ice OH SO GOOOOOOODDDD
Cora B.
Cora B.
Laredo, TX

Love the sweetness of this white guy! Best moscato I have tried so far. For a refreshing coktail I like to add any fruit, like grapes or stawberries and eat them at the end.
Kaela M.
Kaela M.
Media, PA

It's not a bad wine at all but I think I just got used to better quality tasting wines so it's hard for me to really enjoy Barefoot. If you're looking for CHEAP this is your go to.
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Roanoke, VA

I love this wine its the perfect mixture of sweet and a lil small pinch of bitter. My favorite is the pink moscato.
Randi G.
Randi G.
Puyallup, WA

This is one of the best wines out there. they have many flavors.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Fox River Grove, IL

This is by far one of my favorite brands. I love the flavors of the different wines. I love using both blush and white wines to cook with.
Genalle T.
Genalle T.
West Dundee, IL

Great for summer in the backyard. You will empty the bottle in no time. It is very sweet so if you don't like sweet wines it isn't for you. Price is great too
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now