Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Esther P.
Esther P.
San Diego, CA

Love this! It goes down smoothly and has a great taste. It was my first moscato and probably one of my favorities. Definitely a good one to pick up when you're looking for something not too pricey!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Dawson Springs, KY

This is my favorite go to wine to drink. The taste is sweet but not too sweet to turn your stomach and it has no bad after taste. You can buy it just about anywhere, even some grocery stores.
abigail h.
abigail h.

This moscato is soo good. It's not too sweet and has a nice crispness to it. Very affordable.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Seattle, WA

Really tasty, affordable summertime wine. Sometimes a bit too sweet and I often choose a Sauvignon Blanc instead.
Sonali K.
Sonali K.

This is my favorite bargain brand of wine, and the Moscato is my favorite by this brand. I also like the Summer red.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
jacksonville, NC

Very good flavor, not my favorite wine, it is sweet and not too sweet. Also not sour which is a big pet peeve of mine when it comes to drinks
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY

This wine is ok. The price is right. But I like sweet drinks the best. This is sorta sweet but not too sweet. Bit on the tangy side but also not too sour either. I'm still experimenting with wines :)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Morristown, TN

Great taste. Good price. Goes with almost everything. Definitely recommend to all my friends and family
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO

Id never tried Moscato so I picked up a bottle of Barefoot to see how it was. It was really light and refreshing. It wasn't too sweet b by t had the right amount for me to enjoy more than one glass. Definitely nice to pair with fruit on a hot summer day!
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Paris, Ky

By far Barefoot is the smoothst and best tasting wine for the price range .
Refrigerate after opening , replace lid let it chill over night then serve .
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now