4.56 / 5 based on 8,185 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My favorite go to wine. Add some fruit in the summer and you're set! The price it great compared to other moscato wines!
Had this brand for the first time and it's pretty good. I really liked the taste of the moscato, it's sweet and tasting.
The flavor of the wine is great but I think it's just a little too sweet for my taste. Maybe good for a dessert wine.
My favorite sweet white wine. My go to brand and fave. Also super affordable and can find almost anywhere. Love Barefoot.
Great affordable wine. It is always in my wine rack. Just made a lime strawberry wine drink with this wine. It was yummy!
I enjoy buying the barefoot brand but moscato is not my choice but is my sisters choice. It's very sweet for my tastebuds
So good! it is light and bubbly. I think its best when you leave it in the freezer for about an hour before you drink it
If you like really sweet wine at a reasonable price, this is for you. This comes in two sizes as well to suit your needs.
When I want I sweet wine I typically go for the barefoot moscato. Can't beat the price and it doesn't taste t bad either.
When I used to drink, I loved sipping on a glass of moscato. It is sweet and tastes so good. Its best served chilled.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos