BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
This wine is a staple at our family get togethers, although I'm not the one doing most of the drinking. It's a great, cheap wine that you can find just about anywhere...even a gas station. But for me it's just too sweet. I can do one glass tops. I would say for people who aren't big wine drinkers, this is the one for them to try out.
natalia k.
Plainville, CT
It is a good wine to have a one glass. Anything after that is just pure sugar. If you enjoy drinking really sweet drinks then this is the drink for you. If you're watching your sugar intake I would definitely stay away from this.
whitneyNov k.
Cumberland, MD
Another affordable option from barefoot but not my favorite. I prefer the pink moscato but I do serve this as an option for girls night.
Vicki F.
West Grove, PA
Barefoot Moscato is a wine that is affordable, sweet, and delicious! I love drinking a sweet wine on a hot day and this is perfect to take to an event with people who are not "wine drinkers". This wine is a real crowd pleaser because of it's great taste.
Amber S.
I love love love this Mascato wine. Barefoot wines are really good tasting. The are budget friendly and great for a large event.
Joan M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I love this wine. All the Barefoot Moscatos are the best and the pink bubbly champagne was a hit at our New Years Party!
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
I am a huge moscato fan! And for being one of the more affordable brands, it's definitely one of my favorites. I love the crisp sweetness of it. It was honestly my introduction to wine and now I love all kinds, not just sweet white moscato. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try wine but is afraid of the bitterness that some taste like.
Megan A.
Seymour, IN
Happy Hour Expert
I tried this moscato at the recommendation of a fellow bar patron. I was unsure when I saw the low price point, but upon tasting was pleasantly surprised. It is refreshing, just the right amount of sweet, and doesn't taste low-cost at all.
Rachel P.
Clearfield , Ky
This wine is great! It comes in a variety of amazing flavors and the price can't be beat! Pink moscato is my favorite!
Amie M.
Central Falls, RI
This is an affordable sweet wine, perfect for outdoor parties, holiday gatherings, a house warming gift, a night out with the girls...wow it basically covers all the bases!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?