Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Moreno valley, ca

Super inexpensive, it tastes good , not to bad for a cheap wine. i would recommend it if you were on a budget.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY

i absolutely love this wine! you can not beat the taste for the price point! This wine is very affordable and is the best bang for your buck. This wine is available at most liquor stores and can be easily found. I have bought this numbers times and gifted it as well. It is fruity sweet and has no nasty after taste
Aimee S.
Aimee S.

Love this. I'm a moscato fan, and barefoot is good and cheap. I don't drink often, but when I do, I go for this mostly. I actually received a bottle as part of my gift for being in a wedding. Pretty good.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
Orange, CA

Perfect amount of seeetness and love how much carbonation it has. Not too bubbly I feel like if I drink something too bubbly it will make me burp
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Stratford, NJ

I only like white wine and I really enjoyed this Moscato. I will definitely buy this again.
Megan M.
Megan M.

Perfect amount of sweet and dry! Love love love! Usually I'm not a huge wine drinker, but lately I've been on a moscato kick and this one is definitely my favorite!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Denton, TX

This is such a clean and crisp moscato- very easy to drink! Perfect for first time wine drinkers and stout enough for true fans. I love barefoot!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Virginia Bch, VA

Barefoot Wines always quench my thirst for wine. The moscato is light and refreshing!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Red Hill, PA

Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite over any other wine!! I love getting it chilled when I go to purchase it. It is so flavor filled and refreshing - this wine was suggested to me by friends and oh boy I had no idea what I was missing until I tried it! Yummy!! Give it a try today!!
Kamisha D.
Kamisha D.

We purchased barefoot wines for our wedding. The guests appeared to have really enjoyed it cause they asked for it more than any other wines we had. I however really love the moscato. I always buy it when am shopping and it's pretty affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now