4.56 / 5 based on 8,189 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It's a light white wine with just enough sweetness to please almost any wine drinker except maybe the spoiled elites.
My favorite sweet white wine. My go to brand and fave. Also super affordable and can find almost anywhere. Love Barefoot.
This is one of my go tos. I love to drink this whenever it's not too sweet but just enough sweet for me to keep drinking
Deliciously sweet! This is my favorite brand of Moscato..its the perfect blend of sweet without being too over powering.
I love this moscato! It's light and refreshing with a slight carbonation. I tend to drink this more in the summer months.
I enjoy it nice and chilled, with cheese & fruit. I always have an extra bottle for guest. It's one of my favorites.
The taste is pretty good as far as relatively cheap wine goes, it'll get you drunk if you drink enough of it. I recommend
The perfect light, crisp summer wine. I enjoyed it most chilled or over ice, but beware it goes down a little too easy!
I love this Moscato. It's just sweet enough!! It has a little bit of bite to it that balances well with the sweet tasye.
Just had it for supper! Good day or bad day I have at least one glass. Best cheap wine there is if you like sweet wine.
Q & A
Do you consider this a dessert wine?
What Barefoot wine is your favorite?
What food do you best like to pair this wine to?
Your favorite food or dessert or snack with this wine?
Is anyone enjoying this as much as I do?? I love this wine!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos