4.56 / 5 based on 8,180 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love me a good Moscato the only reason I didn’t get this 5 stars is because it’s not my favorite moscato I’ve ever had.
Love love love this stuff...my opinion the best cheap wine to buy ...great taste great flavor..love everything about it
Just had it for supper! Good day or bad day I have at least one glass. Best cheap wine there is if you like sweet wine.
This a grade crowd pleaser for non whine drinkers. It is very sweet however you can certainly make great white sangria.
It’s okay, has a stronger flavor than some other brands. It’s is very affordable. I have purchased a few different times.
I love Barefoot! They are inexpensive but very tasty wine. Its a great wine to have with dinner or casually with friends.
Had this brand for the first time and it's pretty good. I really liked the taste of the moscato, it's sweet and tasting.
Barefoot is my favorite wine at the moment. It's cheap and tastes great my favorites are the Sweet Red and the Moscato.
My favorite sweet white wine. My go to brand and fave. Also super affordable and can find almost anywhere. Love Barefoot.
When I want I sweet wine I typically go for the barefoot moscato. Can't beat the price and it doesn't taste t bad either.
Q & A
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!
What can you mix this with?
What is your favorite category wine? Red/white, Sweet/dry, etc.?
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.
What's your favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos