Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Rene B.
Rene B.

Sweet, refreshing Moscato goodness. Keep some in the fridge for a relaxing after work drink. Barefoot posts great drink recipes online. Drinking this wine straight is good though!
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Elkhart, IN

This Moscato is the perfect choice for any occasion. Slightly bubbly and a very nice blend of sweet and crisp. Loved this for or daughter's wedding reception.
Tammy k.
Tammy k.
Kannapolis, NC

I LOVE this wine! So inexpensive and if you like sweet , fruity wines , this one is for you! The white is my fav!!!
Sabra G.
Sabra G.

Great wine for the price, can get a giant bottle for pretty cheap and who doesn't like a bottle of moscato for any social gathering
Laura A.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY

Sure there are pricier options out there, but why spend what you don't have to? Barefoot makes great wine at a great price and their moscato is my #1 choice when it comes to wine. Not too sweet, not dry. Two thumbs up.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.

This is a great, inexpensive wine. I personally like Moscato and this is one of the best ones I've tasted. There are a couple of different types of Moscato that Barefoot makes as well. Definitely worth trying!
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Sacramento, CA

I've been debating whether i should buy the pink moscato or the red moscato. Any recommendations?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT

If you're new to wine drinking, or prefer to drink sweeter beverages, Barefoot Moscato is a good starting point. It's inexpensive and it's tasty (my first thoughts were that it reminded me of alcoholic white peach grape juice).
Alexa T.
Alexa T.
Los Angeles, CA

Basic white girls rejoice. I love this wine, so cheap and so easy to drink. Great for all occasions.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Spring, TX

Barefoot Moscato have an amazing flavor not sweet just right I also like to mix it with cranberry & peach flavor juice to kick it up a notch
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?