Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Tessa F.
Tessa F.

Love love love this wine! Perfect thing to drink when you get home and throw some pajamas on. I have it every Monday night while watching The Bachelor on TV. What better than some wine with the drama? Haha
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Fort Pierce, FL

Love it bought it for a birthday party and all my friends really enjoyed the wine.... light and sweet
Nabeela P.
Nabeela P.
San Antonio, TX

Omg I lovvee!! Soo yummi kind of the go to if I feel like getting wine on the way from work
April M.
April M.
Kennesaw, GA

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite moscato wines. It is a great choice for those who are looking for a smooth starter moscato wine or seasoned wine connoisseur. The sweet fruit flavors in this moscato are delicious and refreshing. It pairs nicely with meals or alone.
Nayely
Nayely
Elgin, IL

I was never into wine until I discovered this Barefoot Moscato its sweet and it is my absolutely fave! I've gotten all my non believer friends hooked!
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Watertown, NY

Good, cheap and a great flavored moscato! You really can't beat it and it's an easy brand to find.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
Orange, CA

Perfect amount of seeetness and love how much carbonation it has. Not too bubbly I feel like if I drink something too bubbly it will make me burp
Ash J.
Ash J.

I love Moscato and I love the affordability of Barefoot. I'm by no means a wine connoisseur but I love the flavor.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Brick, Nj

It's a little sweet for me but it does make a good sangria when mixed with peach stole!!
carlos r s.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite wine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now