Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

A very poor quality wine. It is super sweet, and has no finish. Better for cooking than for drinking.
K'Nira W.
K'Nira W.

This is one of my favorite wines! It's actually the first wine I ever had. It's a nice sweet wine. I used the small bottles for favors at my birthday party. I had labels made for them but they are barefoot moscato. Delicious!
Lacy N.
Lacy N.
Tampa , Fl

Barefoot mascato is simply delicious. It has a very crisp taste yet finishes with an amazing sweet taste. Amazing to sip on with friends or even enjoy with a glass of dinner.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.

This is the only kind of wine I prefer to drink. It's sweet but not over powering and mixes great with sprite for a spritzer!
Nabeela P.
Nabeela P.
San Antonio, TX

Omg I lovvee!! Soo yummi kind of the go to if I feel like getting wine on the way from work
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL

I love wine and this is my go to wine all the time! I love how sweet and light it taste. The price is great for the quality. Barefoot is a great brand and I love how so many stores cary their brand. My friends and I really enjoy their wine. I am never dissapointed. Highly recommend!!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Laporte, IN

Not to bad. Crisp sweet fruit flavor. Easy drinking. Not expensive at all. Nice to have on hand
Monica L.
Monica L.
Tucson, AZ

One of my favorites. It's light and chill and just perfect for those hot summer days by the pool
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Reading, PA

Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of wine. Period. Its always flavorful and light and fresh. The moscato just happens to be my favorite and the good part is it's affordable!
Dannie H.
Dannie H.
Everett, WA

A nice sweet treat. I like to enjoy this either after dinner with chocolate or with a spicy pasta entree.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now