Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Barefoot is affordable and usually has one of the best tasting wines. I really enjoy the flavor of this wine as it is not overly sweet like some moscatos can be.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Philadelphia, PA
This gets you right where you need to be. If you like a sweet wine this is a great choice. It goes down very easy & its affordable.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Pittsburg, KS
Very crisp and slightly sweet. Great as a dinner wine or as a dessert bu itself.
carly s.
carly s.
Boulder City, NV
Such a great wine! Very affordable as well as nice an sweet. Its so good I can drink a bottle just to myself!
Molly R.
Molly R.
It is one of my favorite brands of wine. As a college student, it is pretty darn good wine for a very nice price.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
My favorite wine. It's inexpensive and has a great sweet taste to it. I recommend it
Michele M.
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
This wine is sweet and perfect. I could drink the whole bottle in one sitting.
Amber J.
Amber J.
New Paltz, NY
This is my absolute favorite wine. Not just this brand but any kind of moscato!!! It's sweet and fruity but not too sweet. It's just the perfect glass of wine that really goes with anything.
Amazing!!! Give it a try you'll most likely love it.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
This is my favorite wine from Barefoot. Sweet, not bitter. Not so much of an aftertaste as some of the other ones do. Doesn't give me gut-rot as other sweet drinks might.
Shari R.
Shari R.
MANASSAS, VA
Very good wine! My one stop shop when it comes to wine choices. So soothing after a long tough day!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?