Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Ridgeland , Ms

This is absolutely my favorite Moscato! My husbsnd brought this home for me not knowing if it was a good brand. I enjoy Barefoot. This is very smooth and sweet. I buy it now all the time.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
orient, OH

I love mascoto! Barefoot is a good mascoto if you are tight on money, it is cheap but still has a good flavor too it.
Taryn  P.
Taryn P.

Barefoot Moscato is absolutely delicious! As a college student, I don't have a lot of money, so when I buy my wine I go for the cheaper stuff. Out of all of the cheap wine Barefoot Moscato is the best!
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Austin, TX

You get what you pay for. This is my favorite cheap wine, however. Can't go wrong for the price. You get what you pay for.
Kara W.
Kara W.
Fayetteville, NC

Barefoot Moscato is a great, affordable moscato. It is my go to wine most of the time. With that price you can't go wrong.
Krysta M.
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO

Moscato is my favorite type of wine. I love the desert type taste with it and I will have it when I get the chance.
Desire C.
Desire C.
Mobile, AL

This wine is so delicious! I love the sweet taste. I have to be careful not to drink too much of it because it tastes so good.
Clarissa J.
Clarissa J.
Little Rock , Ar

I have tried Moscato before and didn't like it, but I think I have found something with this brand. This is the only type of barefoot i have tried. Overall it's pretty good. I would but it again. I like that it's not to bitter.
Steph F.
Steph F.
Dillsburg, PA

Barefoot is my favorite brand and I love love love their Moscato! If I wana feel fancy or celebrate a girls night this is my go to!
Corinne W.
Corinne W.
Huntingdon, PA

This is my go-to wine when I need moscato! It's just the right amount of sweetness. It's not too expensive either! Perfect for a college budget.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now