6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,872 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I drink barefoot when I'm at a casual occasion with friends and we are sitting around talking. Good taste for the price!
I love Barefoot Moscato, especially the pink one. I mis it with peach nectar for some extra flavor.
Too sweet for me. Though it is one of the best moscatos in the lower cost wines out there.
Love the price point and quality of Barefoot wines, but the moscato was a little sweet for my taste.
My best friend an I love barefoot moscato!! Girls night always includes 2 bottles of barefoot moscato and great laughs.
This would be my go to wine when I have friends over! It's so cheap and the best part is that it tastes great!
I loves this moscato wine! love moscato in general! this is sweet and yummy! hard not to drink the whole bottle at once!
LOVE! It's a good special occasion drink as well as just to relax at home. Also, the price is great!
This is my go to Wine! Sweet and light !Great to take along to your girlfriends get together! Cost is less then 8.00$
Moscato is light and airy! very soft on the palet. Great brand to start with if you want to venture into the vino world!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos