4.56 / 5 based on 8,178 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Very sweet, as most moscatos are. I like to throw in some frozen berries to make it a great summer wine for girls night.
Barefoot wine is great for taste and price. This is my favorite Moscato, i love it. The flavor is amazing, give it a try.
This is the best moscato for making white wine sangria. The price is right & it has just the right amount of sweetness.
Really cheap wine that comes in a bottle. Tastes good and is consistent. As far as moscato goes this is usually my go to
This wine gives me a horrible headache and I am not a sweet wine person. But for those that are, it is a low budget treat
Ok I just had a bottle of red moscoto for labor dst and when you chill it as beverage for the BBQ you have your a Party
This is one of my go tos. I love to drink this whenever it's not too sweet but just enough sweet for me to keep drinking
Great intro wine for a newbie. Nice and sweet and even better when ice cold. The price is what keeps me going back to it!
One of my favorites. I love to enjoy it with some yummy salmon, it's the perfect mix. It's soft, and feminine. Perfect!
It's honestly my favorite kind of wine. Enjoy a glass or two when I'm by the pool with friends or having a girls night.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos