Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Karinix T.
Karinix T.
Binghamton, NY

This is such a barefoot classic honestly another really great wine that is great as a gift in my opinion
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL

The Barefoot Mascato was a little too sweet for me, after one glass I had a headache! This is a great wine for anyone who likes to fill that sweet spot!
Antionette B.
Antionette B.

IF if you are looking for a wine that goes great with dessert or just something to soothe your sweet tooth Barefoot Moscato is the way to go. You can use it as a dinner wine served bitter with chicken rather than steak as it does not have the robust and bold flavor to pair with such a meal. A light sweet flavor.
Lauryn H.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA

This is my go-to wine. Whether to pair with dinner, to have with my bubble bath, or to unwind after a long day at work. I think the fruit flavors of this wine beat any other brand I have tried (except for this expensive Italian imported moscato at the local family Italian restaurant). I think it has some peach flavorings, and I love that since I used to live in Georgia. I have been loyal to Barefoot moscato for 8 years and I don't think anything will change my mind! You can't beat the flavor for the price!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

So, so good- either with a meal or just to relax after a rough day. Enjoyable no matter what.
Tessa F.
Tessa F.

Love love love this wine! Perfect thing to drink when you get home and throw some pajamas on. I have it every Monday night while watching The Bachelor on TV. What better than some wine with the drama? Haha
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Fort Pierce, FL

Love it bought it for a birthday party and all my friends really enjoyed the wine.... light and sweet
Nabeela P.
Nabeela P.
San Antonio, TX

Omg I lovvee!! Soo yummi kind of the go to if I feel like getting wine on the way from work
April M.
April M.
Kennesaw, GA

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite moscato wines. It is a great choice for those who are looking for a smooth starter moscato wine or seasoned wine connoisseur. The sweet fruit flavors in this moscato are delicious and refreshing. It pairs nicely with meals or alone.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Wood dale, IL

One of my favorite wines. It's super sweet, which I love. I always stock up when my store has them for 3.99!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now