Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Regina O.
Regina O.

My favorite white wine! It's cheap but I still love the taste. It's definitely sweet but not overly sweet. The packaging is simple and it's definitely easy to find at most grocery stores. My go-to when I need a glass of wine.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Indianapolis, IN

Great when on a budget. This was my go to wine back in the day. I the only thing that would make it better is if it had a twist top instead of the cork.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Tallahassee, FL

This is probably everyones go to wine when they want good wine but don't want to spend a whole lot.
Kylie O.
Kylie O.
Columbus, Oh

Barefoot Moscato is the go to cheap wine. It's very fruity and light, but tastes delicious. You can hardly tell there is alcohol, so for those of you who don't like the taste, this would be perfect for you.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Davis, CA

One of my favorites! It's a great option for wine, especially since it is so affordable!
Karinix T.
Karinix T.
Binghamton, NY

This is such a barefoot classic honestly another really great wine that is great as a gift in my opinion
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Hamilton

My favorite wine! Would totally recommend especially on a girls night in with cheese and deli meats. Had it for the first time a few years ago and haven't turned back. Overall, it was amazing! :)
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY

This is literally my favorite inexpensive Moscato out there! It's sweet and the flavor is good, always my first pick for casual movie nights!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Minden, LA

This is my go-to favorite. It is a very sweet wine. The price point is perfect if you plan to enjoy it frequently. Excellent after a crazy day to help wind down.
Anne W.
Anne W.
madison, wi

A good, cheap way to get your moscato fix! I love the sweetness of this wine and the bottle is pretty cute
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now