BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Christy N.
Christy N.
Oakhurst, CA
I love Moscato. It's a sweet and light wine that makes me a happy mommy. Barefoot Moscato is affordable for the everyday person. But don't let the low cost turn you away. It is still very yummy. You don't always have to pay a high price for a great taste.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
I had this at my daughters party... Lets just say it brought our moods up
April G.
April G.
Lafayette, LA
I think this is a nice inexpensive wine. It is not as smooth as higher end wines but has a fair taste
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Neptune Beach, FL
I'm only giving this a C because I'm not crazy about sweeter wines. If you like a sweeter wine though, this is better than a white zinfindal. Barefoot does make good wines though. I love their chardonnay!
Lindsay b.
Lindsay b.
Mansfield, MA
Probably one of my favorite wines! Very sweet and delicious. Can drink with dinner or a night with the girls, or just while doing work around the house! :)
kristin g.
kristin g.
Mokena, IL
Barefoot is pretty delicious for the price. And Ive never had a headache after drinking it! Its sweet but not too sweet compared to some others I have had. My friends all enjoy a glass of barefoot also. Serve cold!!
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
It could be a lot better, a lot bubblier, and a lot sweeter.... and more expensive! This is a good CHEAP moscato, perfect for a fun night with friends.
Mia P.
Mia P.
BOISE, ID
This is a great summer wine. It's light and fruity. A sweeter Moscato, so I can't do more than a glass at a time, but it is great to enjoy a chilled glass outside in the summer.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Cumming, GA
I am not a fan of Moscato, but I tried this wine at a wine tasting at my local liquor store. I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the wine was. Moscato is a bit too sweet for my liking, but I could see myself enjoying it on a hot summer day with some ice!
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Detroit, MI
My favorite. I love the taste. I especially like the 4 pack you can buy of the mini bottles. My favorite Moscato to date.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?