Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Alana P.
Alana P.
Tuscumbia, AL

Awful. I think they put the foot on the bottle to let you know what flavor you're in for.
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

I am a big fan moscato and this brand is really good I remember a liquor store had it as a sample and it was light not too strong but it was good.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Modesto, CA

Moscato is my favorite wine. They also make a sparkling moscato that is delicious! Perfect for mimosas!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC

Cheap and yummy. Almost the only wine I buy. Barefoot moscato is sweet and smooth.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Barefoot offers great wine at a great price. I love their moscato and their pink moscato!
Bri R.
Bri R.
Shenandoah, PA

One Of My Favorite Wines! This is perfect not too sweet or bitter just perfect! Tastes Great and not too bad for the price!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

One of the only wines I can drink on it's own! Has a sweet taste with no bitter aftertaste which is half the reason why I do not drink wine. I also love the fact it is a cheaper wine so I can always have it on hand without feeling like I am breaking the bank!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ

Not only do I love Barefoot brand, but I absolutely LOVE their white Moscato. It's so light, crisp, and fruity! I love being able to have a nice glass after dinner. It's my dessert!
Malia B.
Malia B.
Florence, KY

Love this wine! it may be cheap but the flavor it still great. The price just makes it even better.
Katie B.
Katie B.

This has always been my go to wine. Good price, and good flavor I always stock up when I go to the store.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?