Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Eagan, MN
It's an okay really sweet wine for cheap. It's light and refreshing. Available at most liquor stores.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
So delicious! Great for making mixes such as sprite and fruit!!! Good price as well
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Ashtabula, OH
I recently gave this a try and loved it! It has a crisp light taste! I loved it
Britney  S.
Britney S.
N Ridgeville, OH
Great tasting wine and very cheap! Sweet tasting and a def go to wine! Even though it's a cheaper wine it's taste is still comparable to anything expensive!
kathryn w.
kathryn w.
Seville, OH
Not bad for a wine that you can find at gas stations. Actually has a pretty good flavor.
Griselda R.
Griselda R.
Of course when we get a bottle of the red one, we have to get a bottle of the white one. Love this wine cause it's not dry and it tastes so good.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Haysville, Ks
This is my go to Moscato! Great taste and great price. Nothing makes for a better evening than putting my son to bed and enjoying a glass of wine
Denise S.
Denise S.
Prince Frederick, MD
This wine isn't all that bad. You can pretty much pair it with anything. Good anytime of the day!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Montgomery, AL
I'm not a huge wine person, but this brand of Moscato is wonderful. It pairs best with sweets or a sharp cheddar!
Mccall J.
Mccall J.
Barefoot moscato is my favorite moscato! It has a great taste, and it's not too bitter like some other wines I've had
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?