6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,848 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My all time favorite moscato! Has a nice smooth taste, great for a night with the girls or just with dinner.
Too sweet for me. Though it is one of the best moscatos in the lower cost wines out there.
Im not really a fan of wine , but i had to choose from any other wine it would be Moscato
I loves this moscato wine! love moscato in general! this is sweet and yummy! hard not to drink the whole bottle at once!
A great choice for moscato! Very inexpensive and you can find it pretty much anywhere! Not too sweet! Loved this brand!
My favorite moscato! Super sweet and always st an amazing price. Go get you some
Best cheap wine, even better when they are having a sale at the local super market #wineaholic sweet and easy going down
This is my go to Wine! Sweet and light !Great to take along to your girlfriends get together! Cost is less then 8.00$
I love Barefoot Moscato, especially the pink one. I mis it with peach nectar for some extra flavor.
This moscato is great for the price! It's a cheaper price than some of the other yet delivers a good quality!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos