Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Krystalrose B.
Krystalrose B.

I love barefoot. I drink all of there wines and they never seem to fail me. Love the red moscato and this one as well
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO

This is your typical cheap, sweet, fun, college wine. I have used this as a drink on its own, a mixer, an ingredient in other drinks as well as in some recipes. It is a classic and I will never stop buying it.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Very good Moscato! You can't beat the Barefoot price... and it's sweet & delicious!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL

The Barefoot Mascato was a little too sweet for me, after one glass I had a headache! This is a great wine for anyone who likes to fill that sweet spot!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Saint Paul, MN

I love this wine sitting outside on the patio. It is cheap and a good go to for just a glass or two to cap off the night. There are a few others I prefer that come with a higher pricetag and in my opinion, a slightly better flavor (nothing to do with the sweetness as I love a sweet wine).
Lauryn H.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA

This is my go-to wine. Whether to pair with dinner, to have with my bubble bath, or to unwind after a long day at work. I think the fruit flavors of this wine beat any other brand I have tried (except for this expensive Italian imported moscato at the local family Italian restaurant). I think it has some peach flavorings, and I love that since I used to live in Georgia. I have been loyal to Barefoot moscato for 8 years and I don't think anything will change my mind! You can't beat the flavor for the price!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

So, so good- either with a meal or just to relax after a rough day. Enjoyable no matter what.
Tessa F.
Tessa F.

Love love love this wine! Perfect thing to drink when you get home and throw some pajamas on. I have it every Monday night while watching The Bachelor on TV. What better than some wine with the drama? Haha
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Fort Pierce, FL

Love it bought it for a birthday party and all my friends really enjoyed the wine.... light and sweet
Nabeela P.
Nabeela P.
San Antonio, TX

Omg I lovvee!! Soo yummi kind of the go to if I feel like getting wine on the way from work
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now