Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Candice R.
Candice R.
If you're into sweet wines, you should definitely give this a try. I love the flavor and the price tag.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Maybe it's because I just graduated college...but this moscato is my best friend! The price and flavors always keep it on my mind...I highly recommend the pink moscato as well!
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
This wine is delicious! If you enjoy sweet wine then you will like this! It is also really affordable.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Norwich, CT
My favorite kind off wine or any other Barefoot brand wine is just as good. only thing is I still get the headaches ugh
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Peabody, MA
LOVE barefoot it's my go-to white wine brand! Very affordable and tasty. Moscato is so sweet and delicious because it's a desert wine (so lots of calories haha) but super good if you have a sweet tooth :)
Megan T.
Megan T.
Buies Creek, NC
I love this wine so much! It's perfectly sweet and zingy! This is definitely one of my favorite and one of the cheapest wines! I recommend to anyone who loves a good white wine!
Summer M.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
Anything barefoot is good. Its cheap and Moscato is amazing i highly recommend it.
Alina S.
Alina S.
Bronx, NY
Cheap, delicious and great for college students who don't drink hard liquor. Very accessible, great taste and not too alcoholy like some cheap wines can be.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Camillus, NY
This is easily the best Moscato you can buy for under $10. It tastes great and is better than every other moscato in the same price range.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Panama City, FL
Yum! This is cheap and tastes great chilled! It does not have a sickeningly sweet taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?