Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Tina V.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA

I love this Moscato. Light and fruity, not too sweet. Goes perfect with appetizers and/ or light desserts. For the cost you really can't get a better wine. Yum.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN

I really like Moscato but this particular brand isn't my favorite. I think this brand has a chemical like taste.
DEANNE A.
DEANNE A.
Gales Ferry, CT

Absolute favorite wine!! I bring a bottle when I visit friends so, I know there is something is there for me. Price is great and the flavor is better
haley w.
haley w.
Berea, KY

Barefoot is a great wine at an even greater price. Love how the label lets you know what the wine pairs best with!
Alana I.
Alana I.

Barefoot wine is pretty good especially for how low it costs to buy a bottle. Usually you can find deals at local liquor stores
Desire C.
Desire C.
Mobile, AL

This wine is so delicious! I love the sweet taste. I have to be careful not to drink too much of it because it tastes so good.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Ridgeland , Ms

This is absolutely my favorite Moscato! My husbsnd brought this home for me not knowing if it was a good brand. I enjoy Barefoot. This is very smooth and sweet. I buy it now all the time.
leigh m.
leigh m.
Stockbridge, MA

Perfect wine for a girls night in! Great taste for the price. Sometimes I use it to make white sangria an it works wonderfully for this purpose! Would recommend for an everyday wine
Ally R.
Ally R.
Modesto, CA

Amazing. You can never go wrong with anything from barefoot. This subtly sweet wine is good for a family dinner or a dinner party.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Austin, TX

You get what you pay for. This is my favorite cheap wine, however. Can't go wrong for the price. You get what you pay for.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now