Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.

I like this wine for a small afternoon even though I prefer red wine. This is one is less bitter and more sparkling is good enough to open it with your friend and enjoy a movie.
Amy S.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA

Barefoot is low priced and highly delicious. Their Moscato is one of my favorites, and my local liquor store keeps it in the cooler, which makes it easy to grab a bottle on your way to a get together.
marisol M.
marisol M.
Blackfoot, ID

Just started to try wine and so far so good I've stuck to the lighter colors! Love the taste!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL

I am not a big white wine drinkers, I prefer reds, but this Moscoto is good. The only reason I am giving it a 4 and not a 5 is because Moscoto is not my favorite kind of wine, but if you like Moscoto than you will love this wine.
Alana P.
Alana P.
Tuscumbia, AL

Awful. I think they put the foot on the bottle to let you know what flavor you're in for.
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

I am a big fan moscato and this brand is really good I remember a liquor store had it as a sample and it was light not too strong but it was good.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Modesto, CA

Moscato is my favorite wine. They also make a sparkling moscato that is delicious! Perfect for mimosas!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC

Cheap and yummy. Almost the only wine I buy. Barefoot moscato is sweet and smooth.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Barefoot offers great wine at a great price. I love their moscato and their pink moscato!
Bri R.
Bri R.
Shenandoah, PA

One Of My Favorite Wines! This is perfect not too sweet or bitter just perfect! Tastes Great and not too bad for the price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?