6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,870 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love the taste & price is this moscato. I love dessert wines. Even if it isn't with dessert. LOL
Barefoot wine in general is priced affordably and has a nice taste to it. Definitely one of my first choices.
I'm a red drinker BUT this doesn't taste bad at all. I'll drink white if there isn't any red.
I love moscato and this one is no different. Really hits the spot and at such a good price!
This was the first bottle of wine I bought when I turned 21! I love the sweetness of this wine!
So cheap and tasty! I can get a large bottle for $10 and it be enough for a girls night in
Love it! If you like a good Moscato this brand is definitely for you! Very light and fruity
I love Barefoot wines, and the moscato is by far my favorite. Pairs well with pretty much everything.
Very tasty...one of my favorite wines!! You can't go wrong with this one!! Not only is it very good, it is cheap as well!
I love this wine. All the Barefoot Moscatos are the best and the pink bubbly champagne was a hit at our New Years Party!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos