Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Molly S.
Molly S.
Champlin, MN

One of my favorite wines for "everyday" occasions, nothing too fancy and it is sweet, which I like.
Krysta B.
Krysta B.
Palm Bay, FL

This one has a great flavor and is just sweet enough. I'm not big on wine but this one is deffinately a favorite.
Renell W.
Renell W.

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite. I have tried others and some have been more expensive, and I always come back to barefoot. If you like a dessert wine, than you will enjoys this wine, it is best with Strawberries.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Wilmington, NC

Only ok. Can do better for a moscato, and you don't have to spend much more. Definitely has a cheap taste, try something else.
Sharell M.
Sharell M.

Mmm this is my favorite wine of all time. Very sweet and smooth. It's very easy to drink this and not not realize you are getting buzzed ! It's so easy to mix and create your own flavors that compliment this wine.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
London

This wine is unbelievably sweet. A bit too much for my liking. I would just stick to one glass of this type of wine.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Bixby, OK

very good taste. Im not a huge wine drinker but this one was better than i expected! Will def buy it again!
Regina O.
Regina O.

My favorite white wine! It's cheap but I still love the taste. It's definitely sweet but not overly sweet. The packaging is simple and it's definitely easy to find at most grocery stores. My go-to when I need a glass of wine.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY

This is a very good moscato for the price. i don't like spending tons on wine when I'm just wanting a glass or two in the evening but i don't want junk either this is amazing
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI

I'm a big sweet wine person and this is perfect! It's definitely sweet and I always put it in the refrigerator. Affordable and a good pick for young adults on a budget.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now