4.55 / 5 based on 8,037 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is fruity, light and the right amount of sweet! Perfect for weekends and patio lazing by yourself or girlfriends!
The best out there I love it. It helps me relax after a long hard day at work. I would recommend to anyone out there.
It only took one girls night and a couple bottles of Barefoot moscato (white, pink OR red will do) and we were hooked!
Delish, clean taste. i love this wine...its a perfect price for anyone on a budget but still wants a good tasting wine.
This is a great, affordable wine. It's light and crisp and not too sweet. We will serve this at our Thanksgiving meal.
I love me some wine. Doesn't matter what kind it is as long as its sweet. Barefoot is actually one of my favorites. (:
One of my favorite Moscatos. It's so flavorful and refreshing. Goes good with so many different foods, in my opinion.
Barefoot moscato is good, and the price is not bad at all you can keep the fridge stocked up, for a glass every night
The taste is amazing very good wine. I really enjoy drinking it, perfect for a Netflix night and very good with salads.
This is probably the best white wine to make sangria with. That is all. It's also very tasty on its own and refreshing.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos