BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kimberly M.
Alexandria, VA
This is one of my favorite wines! I love a sweet white, and this fits the bill. It's super affordable and easy to find in stores, too. I have bought this many times and will continue to purchase for family gatherings and quiet nights at home.
erin B.
Elizabethton, TN
I enjoy sweet wine. I used to love this wine until recent. The sulfate count is much to high and contributes to me getting headaches. So I have to aeek out wines with less sulfates in them and less preservitaves and other additives.
Morgan S.
Calera, AL
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines. Not only is it sweet, but it comes in a large bottle that is very decently priced. I would recommend this wine to my friends and I love to drink it if I am having a night to relax and unwind. It is a great girl's night wine.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am a white wine girl. And this is one of my faves. My best friend got it for me for my bday and I have bought it several times now. Great price! (Under $10) and great flavor. I have it with chicken or with fish. Perfect paring!
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX
This is my ultimate go to wine at the store. When my girlfriends and I get together this is what we drink. We love drinking it so much that we drink about three of the large bottles each time. I just wish that the price was a bit lower so we could afford to buy more.
Shannon B.
Addison, IL
I love this wine. It's sweet without being too sweet. Plus you really can't beat the price of Barefoot wine. I love having this by itself or using it for a mixer in Sangria. I definitely recommment trying this wine. It's one of my go to wines when choosing a Moscato.
Elizabeth M.
Cranston , RI
The best flavor for this brand Moscato pretty much goes for every occasion. Have a get together bring moscato. Pre game before the night out to the club drink Moscato. Having chicken Alfredo for dinner drink Moscato. Want a relaxing night that can give you a good sleep drink some Moscato. 😎
Macey C.
This is my favorite! 😍 it's a great drink to just have with dinner. I've bought this wine quite a few times, it's SUPER affordable. I buy it at my local Walmart! I would absolutely buy it again!
Gidiany G.
Louisville, KY
It's a really good moscato wine!! and sweet enough for me. I even recommended it to my parents because my mom is into these types of wines. Usually my go to wine because I can just drink it and enjoy it with friends or just on a night when I watch my favorite shows
Stacey L.
Middle River, MD
This brand of wine is my absolute favorite. This is such a delicious wine and you can taste all of the sweet flavors in it. This wine is available at every liquor store I have been in. It is so good and so affordable. I would definitely recommend this wine to others!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?