Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Evansville, IN

I absolutely love Barefoot wines! They are priced at a very economical level but do not flake out on good taste. I always go for the soft reds and whites but I love the zing that comes with Moscato.
Jill E.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN

If you are looking for a decent sweet cheap white wine I would absolutely go with this brand. It is a good started wine if you are just developing your pallet and want to start with something sweet.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Midland, AR

This is my favorite barefoot wine. It's sweet and crisp. It's not as strong as other moscato, which I like. I have bought this one several times at our local Walmart and will buy more in the future.
Jori G.
Jori G.

One d the best Moscato wines there is! Excellent wine for the price you pay which is also great as its about $6-$7 a bottle! Very sweet but not too sweet you couldn't drink a bottle in one sitting!
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Sweetwater, TN

Absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's my go-to wine for any occasion! It's got a nice crisp flavor, it's not overpowering and I can mix it with other drinks to make a really nice mixed wine drink!
Tabatha P.
Tabatha P.
Belleville, NJ

Love this line of wines. These are my go tos when i am invited to any function. I also like to have them for my girls night in. Very inexpensive and refreshing. For added taste, mix in some fruits.
Meriah D.
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO

This product is my go to when I feel like enjoying a glass of wine after a long day. I bought it at Walmart and it's very inexpensive. I am pleased with the taste and would definitely buy it again.
Bristole R.
Bristole R.
Tinley Park, IL

You get what you pay for. Good cheap wine. One of the most inexpensive wines with the best flavor for the money. I really only drink white wines. If I want an inexpensive app wine this is my go to
Luz C.
Luz C.

Very good flavor I love the tasty or pricey at all I really enjoy drinking it and enjoy it very much super cold ..... I wouldn't change it for anything it's so good and so soothing and so relaxing
Alysha S.
Alysha S.
Bossier City, LA

Really good inexpensive wine. I love Moscato and I love barefoot. This wine is excellent for the price. It tastes crisp and fresh with just the right amount of sweetness you expect from a Moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?