Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
June 13, 2016, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my go-to wine. my favorite wine of all time! well - the pink moscato might have the white beat - but either are great for a night in or a wine night!
Miriam O.
Miriam O.
Love the sweet taste. A must for dinner night or having a girls night out. Nice to eat with cracker and cheese. Nice to mix with sangria and drinking it cold
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
The only thing I can drink, I hate the taste of alcohol so this is great for me and it's inexpensive too! Plus if you mix it with oregina it's like a mimosa!
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Ocala, FL
I love Barefoot wines! They are always my go to when I am having guests. They are a great tasting wine at a great price! It is definitely a favorite of mine!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
N Versailles, PA
I have tried to get myself to like this wine. But it has no taste really I like a sweet tasting wine and this is to dry. It has a good price but not quality.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Cocoa, FL
I'm a stickler for white wine and moscato is one of my favorites. It's very light but still has that wind taste to it. This is my preferred brand of moscato.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Havertown, PA
The best if you like a sweet wine. Also a safe wine if you want to bring skbeyhjng to a dinner/party but aren't sure what people like....it's a crowd pleaser
ashley r.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
Feb. 25, 2016, 11:39 a.m.
Review for: White
This used to be my favorite wine! And I'm not a wine drinker. I've.been making a white wine cake using this wine and its perfect for it! And I love the price!
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Hands down my absolute favorite wine!! It's affordable and tastes great! In fact, I'm drinking a glass while watching The Bachelor and writing this review!!
Robyn O.
Robyn O.
Atlanta , GA
I really like this wine. It's light and fruity. Really good to drink on a relaxing night in. It's not too sweet so you don't feel like you're drinking juice
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?