Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Arlene T.
Arlene T.

I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. This taste great and is refreshing. I became hooked after someone gave me a couple of bottle for Halloween. It was perfect, I would definitely buy again.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Fayetteville, NC

I'm not really a fan of this one but if you want something cheap I say try it for your self it's not really sweet it's more on the dry side so for a moscato it's not really the best example
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Aurora, IL

I absolutely love this wine! It is my absolute go to. It is a very refreshing chilled sweet wine which is perfect for a sunny day relaxing outside. You cannot beat the flavor for the price!
courtney h.
courtney h.

My favorite wine, hands down! Barefoot Moscato is very inexpensive yet, tastes wonderful! I would recommend this wine to others. Bang for your buck! I pair this wine with almost everything.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.

My favorite Moscato! I love the peach flavor of this wine. It is a great light dessert wine that is great to give as a gift or bring to a party. It almost tastes like juice it is so light.
Mary A.
Mary A.

If you like sweet white wine - this is for you! It is made in Austrlia, it is made of grapes called "Moscato". It is pretty inexpensive so it is perfect for a wine party with girlfriends.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Oxford, CT

I love sweet wine and this is exactly that! I also love how in expensive the product is so if I'm looking for a way to relax after a hard time but don't want to spend too much, this is it
Allison S.
Allison S.

Yum! My go to wine, especially for girls night! I'm not a big wine drinker but I really like Barefoot and a couple of their types, also their price is great! Available is most stores too.
Elisha S.
Elisha S.
Fernley, Nv

I love this moscato so much! My favorite treat is to slice fresh strawberries into my glass! It looks so pretty and tastes delicious. It's really hard to not have a glass or two too many.
Jolina N.
Jolina N.
Palmetto, GA

Love this wine!!! The flavor is great. Sweet but not too sweet. The perfect compliment to many different foods!
Barefoot is definitely my go to when I want to settle down for the evening.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now