BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my relax and watch lifetime all day wine. This wine is very light and sweet. I️ always have a bottle in my house and my husband enjoys it as well. It is very affordable and almost everyone I️ know likes it.
Ashley P.
Hudsonville, MI
We made a delicious moscato punch with this bottle as the base! Just a little bit of sherbet and 7 Up mixed with the Barefoot Moscato made the best punch for a holiday get-together!
melanie c.
I love barefoot moscato. It's my wine of choice. I love the soft sweet wine taste. The price is also affordable. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again
Heidi S.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite over the top best after dinner wine. I drink this often. The flavors are just amazing. The sweet not dry and not bitter but just the write amount of sweet grape taste. Best one ever!!!!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤
Lynkethia C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This brand of Moscato is dry and isn't as sweet as others. I don't like dry tasting wine. I like smooth wine with a little fizz. It isn't a very good Moscato. I wouldn't recommend it to others. The bottle is pretty.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Friends of mine drink this so I thought I'd try it out. It wasn't to bad. I preferred to mix it in a blender with frozen fruit and drink it that way. The price is decent on it so it's great for summer slushies.
Mandy H.
Oxford, MS
This is my favorite wine! It's not dry at all and it's really fruity. I would say it is delicious. I buy this anytime I'm going to a friends or when I am just craving something sweet. It's a good price usually and I am a satisfied with the quality.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I can taste this as we speak! I love moscato, and don't think this is any better or worse than much more expensive glasses! It is very sweet, as is moscato in general. I do recommend and will continue to purchase!
Dani S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Barefoot moscato is a go-to of mine. The price point is great for a good brand and taste. I have tried the pink moscato also. Both are nice. I will definitely keep purchasing this brand when I want a good wine.
Elizabeth B.
Linden, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my go to! My friends and I always enjoy the moscato! While it is sweet it isn't overwhelming, and tastes great for the price it is! A must have in my wine rack and so happy to have started drinking wine!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?