Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Henderson, NC

This is one of the best selling bottles of Moscato with awards to prove it. It has a sweet and light bodied taste, comparable to Bartenura Moscato. This Moscato is a great buy for the price and you won't be disappointed. I feel that Barefoot Moscato pairs well with savory dishes or hors d'oeuvres or just by itself is fine. You really can't go wrong here.
Jeffrey T.
Jeffrey T.
Durham, NC

I purchased this on a whim at a local store, and was surprised that I liked it. I am hesitant to try new wines, as I'm very particular, and don't like overly dry wines. This one was quite good, and is one of my two mainstay moscatos. My wife drinks this one as well, so there's always a spare bottle in the cupboard if the bottle in the fridge is empty.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lewiston, ME

I love this wine! It is my favorite and I always have a bottle in my fridge. It is not expensive at all (which is probably why it's a favorite)! I can find this particular wine just about anywhere whether it's my local grocery store or a wine/liquor store. If you like fruity wine I strongly recommend giving this one a try! I find it best served cold!!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
York, PA

Best wine ever! It is very sweet, but it's still a good go-to, especially for someone like me who really doesnt drink all too often. But this is cheap, super easy to find, amd always is crisp and refreshing to drink with basically any kind of meal!
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Duluth, MN

This wine is pretty good, but you can definitely tell that it is cheap. I know moscato is supposed to be sweet but this wine has so much processed sugar added it is almost hard to drink. I gave it three stars because it tastes okay if you are only going to have a glass, and the price is good, but it's definitely not something I could drink a lot of.
Heather R.
Heather R.

By far the most refreshing Moscato I have tried. I am not a huge wine drinker. I am extremely picky and they have to be very sweet. I cannot drink a dry wine. Barefoot wines seem to hit the nail on the head when it comes to flavor and sweetness. I can even go all the way down to their pinot if absolutely necessary. I highly suggest them to everyone!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Silver Spring, MD

I just love this wine! It's light and sweet and easy to drink. It's reasonably priced and it's fun to drink. I don't usually like wine, but this is really good. I love the bubbles and I really don't feel like I'm drinking wine when I drink it. I would definitely recommend this wine to anyone looking for anyone looking for something sweet and bubbly!
Schaumin A.
Schaumin A.
Snellville, GA

I am a huge fan of white wines, and typically prefer a more blush like finish. Barefoot moscato is ok, but a little too sweet for my taste. If you prefer very sweet wines, this is the perfect choice. Also the price is definitely a pro, and if you have a party on a budget, its a decent choice, especially if your party goers aren't wine snobs! lol
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Melbourne, FL

Barefoot brand wines are great for picnics and also for cooking light. They are affordable and will satisfy the novice wine drinker and sometimes even be appreciated by those that know the better boutique and vineyard aged wines. Barefoot brand wines are great with light lunches , salads, and sometimes just for sipping in summer while on the porch!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Minneapolis, MN

Best cheap wine that also has really great taste! It's one of the best starting wines around in my opinion because it has a sweet taste and doesn't taste super bitter like a lot of wines. It's crisp and fruity and the best part super cheap. It's my go to for when I'm running low on money but I still want wine. One of my favorite cheap wines by far!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now