BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
I am typically not a sweet wine drinker...but when the weather is hot Moscato is really refreshing! I love to add a splash of my favorite fruit juice or some fresh berries to it. I have learned however to not drink multiple bottles...the sugar content will leave you with a lovely, end of the world style headache the next morning!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
This is a great hot summer day wine to drink chilled and outside with your girls. It's definitely a very very sweet wine but I think it's extremely refreshing. The hint of bubbles just adds to the experience. For the price, you can't beat it! I always have some of this on hand, but that may change after the weather gets cooler.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
So, this wine is my definite go to in terms of price, taste, and all around enjoyment I get from it. I love to have this on hand for parties or just after a long day at work. Don't let the price tag confuse you, this is a great quality wine! It's sweet and light and perfect for enjoying outside on your patio on a summers day!
Torie H.
Torie H.
Fort drum, NY
This is my everyday go to wine. The favor is on point. The color is awesome. It's a very solid Moscato. Barefoot Moscato is the wine that my husband introduced me to to start me on wine and is always my go to. Barefoot proved to me I love wine before it I hated wine and refused to try it but know I'm a regular wine drinker.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
By far my favorite wine. Its sweet but not to sweet. For a cheap wine it has a really good taste. For any first time wine drinkers I'd like to recommend you chill it before you drink it. I've drank at both at room temp and chilled and its so much better chilled. Whites should be chilled and reds served at room temperature.
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite barefoot wines! So crisp and sweet and refreshing an absolute fave in my household. I love mostly all of the wines and bubbly from Barefoot. I also love how affordable their prices are! I always buy a big bottle for less or about $20. And it never leaves me with a hangover headache feeling. The best !
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Atlanta, GA
At first i was scared to buy it. I mean how good could a wine be at such a low price? But it was a stressful week and i needed something. I am so glad i chose to try this it is a perfect taste not too tart just sweet enough and the price (under $10) is a steal. It only got 4 stars cuz it still isn't my favorite moscato.
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
This is one of the first wines I tried and it's still a favorite after so many years. It's sweet and bubbly wine that's very affordable. I pair it with everything being that I love it so much but it's especially great with fruits and mild cheeses. If they're ever out of stock try their pink moscato it's just as great.
Mandy F.
Mandy F.
Woodhaven, NY
Literally the best wine to buy for college students! barefoot is decently cheap, sometimes you can even get them on sale! it goes down super nice and not too sweet. It's also light and refreshing. Pop it into the freezer for 30 minutes before you drink it, and throw some fruits in it, and BAM! PERFECT SUMMER DRINK !!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Canton, OH
This is not my very favorite wine, but it is a very good moscato. Restaurants in my area usually have this brand on their menu, and if I am in the mood for wine, I do not hesitate to order it. The flavor is good and the price is very reasonable. I would recommend this to my friends if we were out to dinner together.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?