Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
York, PA

Best wine ever! It is very sweet, but it's still a good go-to, especially for someone like me who really doesnt drink all too often. But this is cheap, super easy to find, amd always is crisp and refreshing to drink with basically any kind of meal!
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Duluth, MN

This wine is pretty good, but you can definitely tell that it is cheap. I know moscato is supposed to be sweet but this wine has so much processed sugar added it is almost hard to drink. I gave it three stars because it tastes okay if you are only going to have a glass, and the price is good, but it's definitely not something I could drink a lot of.
Heather R.
Heather R.

By far the most refreshing Moscato I have tried. I am not a huge wine drinker. I am extremely picky and they have to be very sweet. I cannot drink a dry wine. Barefoot wines seem to hit the nail on the head when it comes to flavor and sweetness. I can even go all the way down to their pinot if absolutely necessary. I highly suggest them to everyone!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Silver Spring, MD

I just love this wine! It's light and sweet and easy to drink. It's reasonably priced and it's fun to drink. I don't usually like wine, but this is really good. I love the bubbles and I really don't feel like I'm drinking wine when I drink it. I would definitely recommend this wine to anyone looking for anyone looking for something sweet and bubbly!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Minneapolis, MN

Best cheap wine that also has really great taste! It's one of the best starting wines around in my opinion because it has a sweet taste and doesn't taste super bitter like a lot of wines. It's crisp and fruity and the best part super cheap. It's my go to for when I'm running low on money but I still want wine. One of my favorite cheap wines by far!
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Melbourne, FL

Barefoot brand wines are great for picnics and also for cooking light. They are affordable and will satisfy the novice wine drinker and sometimes even be appreciated by those that know the better boutique and vineyard aged wines. Barefoot brand wines are great with light lunches , salads, and sometimes just for sipping in summer while on the porch!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Laredo, TX

The love of my life! I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. Whovever said wine had to be expensive to be cheap lied! Ever since I first tried this wine, I am in love. I cannot live without it. It has a sweet taste but not too sweet that it becomes too much. This is my go to wine and would highly recommend for anyone searching for a good sweet wine.
Sylvia D.
Sylvia D.

This is a great wine! It is very affordable and you can find it at various locations such as grocery stores, gas stations and liquor stores. It's very sweet and light tasting. This brand and this kind in particular is one of my top go to wines. I would highly recommend this to someone who doesn't want to pay a fortune yet is still good quality.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Council Blfs, IA

This is one of my favorite wines hands down. It is so light and refreshing versus some of the other white wines that are more dry and don't have that lovely sweet taste. This is my wine of choice with any meal. Not to mention the wonderful price associated. It is hard to find a good tasting wine with such a reasonable price tag. A must have!!
Cristi B.
Cristi B.
Atlanta, GA

One of my favorite summer sips! This flavor is a even with the most inexperienced wine drinker. Sweet and perfect when served chilled. Price point is just right especially if you catch it on sale at the local grocer. Having a big party( or just you and the girls lol) grad the big bottle! Saves trash and extra work of opening extra bottles lol
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now