Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Kay K.
Kay K.
Like many already said, Barefoot's Moscato is a great starter wine for those who don't want anything dry. It's sweet, light, refreshing, and a great mixer. The only reason I took off a star is because, if you expand your wine palette, this moscato may (eventually) come off as a "one note" wine. Still... it's a delicious choice to try!
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Chesterfield , IN
March 28, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: White
You can get this wine just about anywhere, which i like. sometimes i find things k like, and then i can only get them one specific place. i like that this is a sweet wine. i like jt better chilled. pair well with any dinner. also, its not super pricey, so if your having people over, its. to going tocost a fortune to supply the wine!
Sara K.
Sara K.
Millersville, PA
Aug. 14, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: White
Its not my favorite moscato but it will do in a pinch or when I don't have enough money for my favorite bottle. You can find this everywhere. I'll also gift this to friends who are new to wine as its sweeter than usual moscatos. Its not expensive, it tastes good but if you're a total wino this is probably not your idea of good wine.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
I am typically not a sweet wine drinker...but when the weather is hot Moscato is really refreshing! I love to add a splash of my favorite fruit juice or some fresh berries to it. I have learned however to not drink multiple bottles...the sugar content will leave you with a lovely, end of the world style headache the next morning!
Sami V.
Sami V.
I honestly don't understand the hype over this moscato. I think the taste is off and out of any wine brand, Barefoot gives me the worst headache! I have so many brands that are better, most of them are MUCH better. In my opinion, I would rather spend the extra few bucks and get a great bottle of wine over one that's just meah....
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
July 12, 2016, 7:01 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a great hot summer day wine to drink chilled and outside with your girls. It's definitely a very very sweet wine but I think it's extremely refreshing. The hint of bubbles just adds to the experience. For the price, you can't beat it! I always have some of this on hand, but that may change after the weather gets cooler.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
So, this wine is my definite go to in terms of price, taste, and all around enjoyment I get from it. I love to have this on hand for parties or just after a long day at work. Don't let the price tag confuse you, this is a great quality wine! It's sweet and light and perfect for enjoying outside on your patio on a summers day!
Torie H.
Torie H.
Fort drum, NY
This is my everyday go to wine. The favor is on point. The color is awesome. It's a very solid Moscato. Barefoot Moscato is the wine that my husband introduced me to to start me on wine and is always my go to. Barefoot proved to me I love wine before it I hated wine and refused to try it but know I'm a regular wine drinker.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
By far my favorite wine. Its sweet but not to sweet. For a cheap wine it has a really good taste. For any first time wine drinkers I'd like to recommend you chill it before you drink it. I've drank at both at room temp and chilled and its so much better chilled. Whites should be chilled and reds served at room temperature.
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite barefoot wines! So crisp and sweet and refreshing an absolute fave in my household. I love mostly all of the wines and bubbly from Barefoot. I also love how affordable their prices are! I always buy a big bottle for less or about $20. And it never leaves me with a hangover headache feeling. The best !
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?