BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Okay I know moscato is sweet but holy moly this moscato is so sweet it tastes like someone just dumbed sugar into the bottle and shook it up. I can't stomach how sweet it is and poured the rest of the bottle out. If you like REALLY sweet wines this is for you
Alyssa H.
Barefoot is a just brand you can count on if you are wanting to try a new wine. This one is a little more crisp than the other moscato I have reviewed, yet it is still sweet and goes down smooth. It runs between 10-11 dollars and is easily found at any business which sells wine.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Best cheapest moscato out there.  If you are looking to have this with a dinner I might grab something else off the shelf.  It is great to have a few glasses of but sometimes can get too sweet - if you are drinking the whole bottle.  Barefoot is the best!
Becky M.
I love all products by this company and I love the variety offered. I buy this to enjoy after a long day. Overall, I feel as if this product is a better quality in comparison to its competitors. I would definitely recommend to family and friends!
Mariela M.
I love love love Barefoot Moscato! This wine is my go to wine when I have events or just visiting friends/ family. Very affordable and great sweet taste. I normally purchase it in my supermarket and always end up drinking it at home in a few days that is how good it is! Definitely will recommend and continue drinking!
Olga S.
My favorite! I love a fresh sweet light wine and thus does the job! Very affordable and comes in various sizes, I always have a bottle of this in my fridge! This is probably my second favorite Moscato! I am very satisfied with this product! Love it!
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
California, PA
Great wine, not too expensive I love wine that is sweet so this is perfect for me. It mixes well with cranberry juice. It is very light and refreshing. Id recommend to anyone who is just trying wine not sure what they like. I would buy this again. This is not a dry wine.
Robin K.
Barefoot Moscato wine is a great after-work treat! It's nice to buy a bottle of wine and enjoy it without thinking about how much it costs. Barefoot Moscato is also good to have on hand in case company drops by. It's one of my very favorite wines!
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
Omg i walked into my nail salon last weei after my car got broken down and cane stumbling in there crying. They handed me a glass of this. And o gee was i relaxed i had to wait a little after one glass to get back in my car 😂😂 but this is to.good!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
By far my favorite brand of Moscato. It has a perfect blend of sweet and tangy. It is not overpowering and not overly sweet. It still tastes great with food and pairs well with pretty much everything. I highly recommend this brand for any wine flavor, but this flavor is great!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?