BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kayleigh J.
Burlington, ND
love love love this wine, barefoot is one of the only brands I like to drink the moscato is my favorite but i also love there white zin there wines arent overly sweet but also not overly dry at the same time its my favorite thing to drink when ive had a hard day
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert
Okay I know moscato is sweet but holy moly this moscato is so sweet it tastes like someone just dumbed sugar into the bottle and shook it up. I can't stomach how sweet it is and poured the rest of the bottle out. If you like REALLY sweet wines this is for you
Becky M.
I love all products by this company and I love the variety offered. I buy this to enjoy after a long day. Overall, I feel as if this product is a better quality in comparison to its competitors. I would definitely recommend to family and friends!
The taste is awesome and fresh and crisp . This is my favorite drink of all time . I love drinking this product ice cold ! Especially at night when everyone is sleeping !
Robin K.
Barefoot Moscato wine is a great after-work treat! It's nice to buy a bottle of wine and enjoy it without thinking about how much it costs. Barefoot Moscato is also good to have on hand in case company drops by. It's one of my very favorite wines!
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Happy Hour Expert
I'm really not a wine person but I do like Moscato a lot. I think I like the sweetness of it. It goes down easy. This particular brand is pretty affordable. Perfect for someone that isn't a big wine drinker but just wants the wine taste once in a while.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I love this when I just want a quick wine to grab that I know will be good and affordable. Not expensive at all and has a great taste as well. It’s a little more bitter than other moscato that I have tasted but it’s great for a quick cheap find.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Happy Hour Expert
By far my favorite brand of Moscato. It has a perfect blend of sweet and tangy. It is not overpowering and not overly sweet. It still tastes great with food and pairs well with pretty much everything. I highly recommend this brand for any wine flavor, but this flavor is great!
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I don't like wine as a rule. However, I had this at my cousins wedding, and it was amazing! I just bought a bottle for my own enjoyment! It's light, and sweet without being cloying, which is great for people like me that don't really care for wine!
Ashley B.
Charlotte, NC
My current favorite wine! I am allergic to alcohol and cannot drink much, but this wine helps me feel like I can be part of the fun without knocking me out. And they’re also a well-known and liked wine, so it’s great for social events. Five stars!!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?