Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Chrysty L.
Chrysty L.
Harriman

One of my favorite Moscato wines. It doesn't taste bitter and have also used in Sangria mixes
Emily H.
Emily H.
Fairchance, PA

I love moscato! This wine is not my favorite to just sit and sip; however, I love to cook with this wine! It adds the perfect flavor to a lemon chicken pasta dish! Everyone should try cooking with this wine but you can always pour some in a glass for yourself first!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, Co

This is the perfect wine to fit all budgets. I am not generally a huge fan of wine, but this is one that I can definitely tolerate or even enjoy. I also use this in cooking.
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Me and my boyfriend just started drinking wines.. barefoot moscato was our first wine try.. we loved it.. I loved how sweet it tasted and it's not bad for a price!! :). Looking forward to. Buy them again soon!!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.

Barefoot is affordable and usually has one of the best tasting wines. I really enjoy the flavor of this wine as it is not overly sweet like some moscatos can be.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Philadelphia, PA

This gets you right where you need to be. If you like a sweet wine this is a great choice. It goes down very easy & its affordable.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Pittsburg, KS

Very crisp and slightly sweet. Great as a dinner wine or as a dessert bu itself.
carly s.
carly s.
Boulder City, NV

Such a great wine! Very affordable as well as nice an sweet. Its so good I can drink a bottle just to myself!
Molly R.
Molly R.

It is one of my favorite brands of wine. As a college student, it is pretty darn good wine for a very nice price.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.

My favorite wine. It's inexpensive and has a great sweet taste to it. I recommend it
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?