4.55 / 5 based on 8,039 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot is not my favorite brand of Moscato, its a little dry but I will buy it if is on sale! ;) I prefer sutter home
This is a good wine for its price. It's very sweet! It's great when you add a little cherry juice and cherries to it.
I love this wine! If you like sweet wine this is a good one to try. It also has a good price. This is a great Moscato.
A nice refreshing end of the day drink! I love the taste since I am a sweeter drink kind of person it is perfect for me
This is my go-to moscato! It's very sweet and refreshing. This works great as a dessert wine and it's so inexpensive.
It only took one girls night and a couple bottles of Barefoot moscato (white, pink OR red will do) and we were hooked!
This is probably the best white wine to make sangria with. That is all. It's also very tasty on its own and refreshing.
I love barefoot brand wines! They're cheap, but they don't taste that way. Their moscato is especially light and sweet.
This is my favorite wine and at a great price too!! It is my go to in the evenings after work while I sit and unwind!
If you hate wine, this wine will change your mind. It's sweet and smooth and taste amazing. The price is also very nice
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos