Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Midland, TX

Is this my favorite no but it is a delicious, sweet wine for the price. I also appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Four Oaks, NC

Not my favorite brand of moscato but not the worse. I don't buy it but if someone has it I will drink it. There are other brands that taste better in the same price range. It is not as sweet as others and has more of a bitter taste.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Endicott, NY

Onee of my all time favorite wines! If you enjoy drinking juice then this is the wine for you! Its a great starter wine and has a real nice smooth flavor. Its also a good price if you are just drinking it to have some fun. Good for parties and i would recommend 100%
Katie W.
Katie W.
Belleville, IL

My go-to wine! it really has a wonderful taste and amazing price perfect for a girls night out!
Erin A.
Erin A.

I adore moscato wine and Barefoot is no exception! It it light and sweet and it is affordable as well!
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA

Worlds best wine. No questions asked!! Super affordable and easy to find almost anywhere!!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA

My favorite moscato I've tried so far. Great price. Normally on sale. Amazing flavor.
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
Irvine, KY

Very Affordable Sweet and Delicious Wine! I can never go wrong with Barefoot! It works for all occasions and all meals! If you haven't given this wine a try you should!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Lexington, KY

This white wine is a perfect for your romantic dinner date at home. Nothing makes my evening better than cooking my finace a wonderful homecooked meal and complimenting it with a glass (or a couple of glasses ;) ) of this elegant Barefoot Moscato.
lauren v.
lauren v.

Love this wine.. about the only one i drink. Especially after a hard day at work. I enjoy a small glass everyday maybe special occasions two.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now