BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Amber j.
Amber j.
This is one of my favorite. It is smooth and has just the right amount of sweetness. Barefoot is my go to for quality wines when I don't have the budget for a high end bottle but want a high end taste
Rachelle B.
Rachelle B.
I love Barefoot. It is my go to wine! It is affordable, yet still very tasty. This wine pairs well with desserts. A sweet wine, so if you prefer something drier try their Pinot Grigio or Sauvigaun Blanc.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Keyport, NJ
I am not a fan of wines that are too sweet. Its not the worst but def not my fav! I prefer a more subtle taste and love merlots. However Barefoot brand is good!
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this wine! The pink moscato is my favorite but I have tried just about all the flavors they have! One of my favorite things to do after a long day is come home and have a glass of my Barefoot wine!
brionna g.
brionna g.
Sauvignon Blanc (The green bottle) is my favorite moscato. Not only is this brand very affordable, but the taste is also of quality too. This moscato is very smooth and flavorful.
Kim B.
Kim B.
This is a light, sweet, easy drinking wine. I prefer the sweet whites, so this is definitely for me. I keep a bottle chilled at all times.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Upper Sandsky, OH
My husband and I tried this wine years ago. Ever since then we always buy all different flavors... I'm a white wine he's a red, I have tried both flavors and surprisingly really enjoyed both! We are so glad they have these at our local grocery store !
Megan S.
Megan S.
Reading, PA
Im more into a light, fruity win and Barefoot Moscato and hands down my favorite go to wine... I take it as gifts, and pour after a long day on my feet!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
Very sweet, fruity moscato. it's cheap, but great taste for the price. who says you have to spend a bunch of money for a satisfying bottle of wine? this is no more than $6 and it's delicious.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Grady, AR
I love this wine! It is the best moscato out there! And it's not too expensive! It's definitely my go to wine! One bottle is all you need. This wine is way to good for just one glass!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?