Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
A nice, sweet wine. Doesn't have any carbonation which I tend to like in my moscatos but overall a good product for a cheap white wine.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
When I used to drink, I loved sipping on a glass of moscato. It is sweet and tastes so good. Its best served chilled.
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
My favorite sweet wine! Cheap, yet still delicious. I always recommend this to friends.
Keshalyn R.
Keshalyn R.
Greensboro, GA
I love moscato and I love this brand. It's affordable, tastes nice, and the bottle is gorgeous lol!
Monica L.
Monica L.
San Diego, CA
This an oldie but goodie, yu can't go wrong with this wine and it taste smooth
Angela G.
Angela G.
Barefoot moscato is always a hit at all my parties!! I love how smooth and crisp this wine is ! I rate this wine a ten from packaging to taste its a 100.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Lisbon, IA
I am having a glass as we speak! Liberty Creek is also a great brand to try.
Candice R.
Candice R.
If you're into sweet wines, you should definitely give this a try. I love the flavor and the price tag.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Maybe it's because I just graduated college...but this moscato is my best friend! The price and flavors always keep it on my mind...I highly recommend the pink moscato as well!
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
This wine is delicious! If you enjoy sweet wine then you will like this! It is also really affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?