6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,865 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love Barefoot wines, and the moscato is by far my favorite. Pairs well with pretty much everything.
Love the full line of Barefoot! Its a great tasting wine for an extremely reasonable price.
This Moscato is very yummy. You can mix it with anything and it is a very refreshing taste.
I love this wine. It's crisp and refreshing. it's really cheap too. I love all of the barefoot wines.
This is the ONLY WINE I BUY! The flavors are all so smooth its my all time favorite! I ha e a glass almost every night!
This is a pretty sweet moscato for under $10 that you can find at Target and most larger chain grocery stores.
This definitely isn't the best Moscato, but it's great for mixing into Sangria or spritzers.
Barefoot Moscato is so good! It's sweet, but no too sweet like Red Cat. It's way to easy to finish the bottle in a day...
This is my go to wine, when I just want to enjoy a glass at home, or with my girlfriends!! very affordable and delicious!
This is a good go-to wine. It is cheaper so it may not always be as smooth as other wines.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos