Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Merrill, MI

This is my favorite moscato. Barefoot is also my favorite brand of wine. The moscato is sweet, but not too sweet. I can find Barefoot almost anywhere, when I want to purchase a bottle. I'm a repeat customers and I have recommended it to others, especially those who are just starting to drink wine.
Allexie B.
Allexie B.
Marlboro, NJ

This is one of my favorite wines. It is very reasonable and light. It is a sweet wine but not too sweet where it gives me a headache or it is too heavy to drink. It is super affordable and has a good taste. It's a light wine and definitely not dry!
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Madison, MS

Great taste, pleasant aroma that leaves no bitter aftertaste. Very affordable - especially for the amount you get. I bought it at Terra Nova in Madison, MS. I feel this is the flavor most people expect when they ask for Moscato. Overall, a great tasting product for a great price!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Shawnee, KS

Barefoot Moscato is very sweet but delicious! Great mix in for different types of punches, especially for bachelorette parties or showers... It is very refreshing on a hot summer day! It also is great to make a fruity white sangria. I buy this one often!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Memphis, TN

This wine is delicious and one of the only white wines i enjoy. It has a smooth flavor and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Sarai R.
Sarai R.

I love this wine!!! I really don't like the white wine, but this one is my only favorite. Good taste, good price, and isn't strong
Jnellie T.
Jnellie T.
Richmond, BC

My go to wine. I only usually drink sweet wine. This is perfect for my liking.
Safia M.
Safia M.

Good wine for on the cheap. Comes in a bigger bottle that is great for making group drinks such as sangria. For the price you cant beat it especially if you like a sweet wine
Brandi W.
Brandi W.

Easy find in the store! For the cheap price that it is, it really is a great tasting wine. Make sure it's nice and cold before drinking it. Freeze some grapes to put in your glass, and you have a delicious new concoction!
Krysta B.
Krysta B.
Palm Bay, FL

This one has a great flavor and is just sweet enough. I'm not big on wine but this one is deffinately a favorite.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now