The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,673 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my favorite wine. It's really sweet and doesn't have a strong after taste or anything. It's my absolute favorite.
Absolutely delicious! I love all barefoot products but the Moscato is by far my favorite! Cheap, sweet, and gets the job done! Perfect for a girls night in with your best friend! Add strawberries :p
If you like a great white wine that has a sweet flavor and is affordable, Barefoot Moscato is it.
This one keeps with the rest in being sweet and refreshing.
Perfect for a girls' night in watching old movies! It is cheap and tastes wonderful while giving the perfect ease into comfort.
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines! I always go for the large bottle. Love to use this in my sangria, too!
This has to be one of the best wines for cheap.. I think it's no more than 4 bucks in the store and its amazing. It sweet with notes of peaches, kiwis, and a slight hint of grapefruit. I love it...is amazing as a dessert wine... And even with a nice pungent cheese like an humbolt fog or a really moldy blu cheese.. It's amazing and for around 4 bucks you can't go wrong;)
It is a very sweet wine. Great for beggingg wine drinks who are new to the tastes and complexity of wine. It's simple, it tastes great, and its cheap (I can get it sometimes under 5 bucks on sale).
If you are not a wine drinker or are new to wine, definitely go with moscato. Barefoot especially is a good choice due to its price and taste. Moscato is usually my go-to, and it goes great with a lot!
Great taste and great price! Perfect combo to me!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos