Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (60)
abigail h.
abigail h.

This moscato is soo good. It's not too sweet and has a nice crispness to it. Very affordable.
Bree E.
Bree E.
Elkton, MD

It's white wine! I love light fruity flavored drinks, but the best part... It doesn't cost $70.00 a bottle. It goes down smooth and taste well with most home cooked meals
Tania L.
Tania L.
Anaheim , CA

This one isn't so bad I have definitely tasted worse and really bad wine. I don't like it too strong so this does it.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Escondido, CA

This moscato is very sweet and delicious. At an affordable price one can never pass up the sweet deal! Especially when you have wine night with your girlfriends or significant other:)
Heather B.
Heather B.

This is by far my favorite go to wine when I am bringing it to a party. It is affordable and delicious. I like the Moscato best.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.

Very sweet, as most moscatos are. I like to throw in some frozen berries to make it a great summer wine for girls night.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO

Id never tried Moscato so I picked up a bottle of Barefoot to see how it was. It was really light and refreshing. It wasn't too sweet b by t had the right amount for me to enjoy more than one glass. Definitely nice to pair with fruit on a hot summer day!
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Saint Charles, IL

Love Moscato, my favorite wine. I can even get my husband to drink it! Barefoot is one of my go to brands, especially when it is on sale. A great price for a great wine.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.

This is by far my favorite wine. I always drink this at any occasion or family function. Love the smoothness of the taste. Anyone wants to know what to get me as a gift weather christmas, valentines, my birthday or anniversary I tell them Barefoot Moscato. I have also baked cupcakes with this brand or wine and OMG. They came out so awesome.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY

My favorite got to affordable wine. Barefoot wine is always my go to wine to buy for ladies night. You can never go wrong with this. And you don't have to spend an arm and a leg on it
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now