Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Mccall J.
Mccall J.

Barefoot moscato is my favorite moscato! It has a great taste, and it's not too bitter like some other wines I've had
Brea M.
Brea M.

First off, I love the affordable cost with an expensive taste. Its smooth, light and crisp, and you can actually taste the citrus notes in it. Yum!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Auburn , WY

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite, easily accessible wines. If you like sweet, fruity wines, you will enjoy this one. Don't forget the bottle opener though! No screw top, thankfully!!
Maria P.
Maria P.

Mommy time wine. Sweet, sparkly, and fruity. Can come off as being too sweet sometimes, but in general, it's a great, share-with-a-few-friends kinda bottle.
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN

I like this stuff. It's sweet, its yummy and its cheap! I haven't bought this personally before and don't even know if I will because it doesn't stand out above the rest, but it is a good basic bubbly.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Toledo, OH

So good! it is light and bubbly. I think its best when you leave it in the freezer for about an hour before you drink it
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.

Barefoot's moscato is great. A tad too sweet, but perfect for mixing with tea for summer cocktails!
Chrysty L.
Chrysty L.
Harriman

One of my favorite Moscato wines. It doesn't taste bitter and have also used in Sangria mixes
Emily H.
Emily H.
Fairchance, PA

I love moscato! This wine is not my favorite to just sit and sip; however, I love to cook with this wine! It adds the perfect flavor to a lemon chicken pasta dish! Everyone should try cooking with this wine but you can always pour some in a glass for yourself first!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, Co

This is the perfect wine to fit all budgets. I am not generally a huge fan of wine, but this is one that I can definitely tolerate or even enjoy. I also use this in cooking.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?