4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
A nice refreshing end of the day drink! I love the taste since I am a sweeter drink kind of person it is perfect for me
I love this wine and this brand. Such a nice treat for those warm days as it is very refreshing! goes down way to easy!
It only took one girls night and a couple bottles of Barefoot moscato (white, pink OR red will do) and we were hooked!
OMG love this. The price is right, you can find it anywhere and its perfect for a girls night! All my friends love it.
This is my go-to for moscato. It's usually around 5 dollars and its not a bad wine for how much you are paying for it.
I personally prefer a more bubbly moscato. The barefoot one isn't bad by any means I just rather have something else.
I love barefoot brand wines! They're cheap, but they don't taste that way. Their moscato is especially light and sweet.
Barefoot moscato is the best. It is so cheap and taste like juice. This is one of the best moscatos I have purchased.
A very affordable and great tasting wine. I would highly recommend this especially if you're not sure what brand to buy
This is one of my favorite "easy drinker" wines. It's sweet and light, and it's a nice wine to sip on in the evenings.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos