Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tiff C.
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA

Perfect for mixing in with your Sangrias! I have used this wine for sooooo many things. Beyond sangrias, I have made wine slushes (obsessed, you need to try it). Totally affordable and way worth it. I will forever continue to purchase this Moscato for all of my wine creations!
Hailey A.
Hailey A.

One of the best wines in its price range. It has a great flavor and is perfect for a girls night.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.

I love this wine. I am a huge wino. I have always enjoyed most white wines with moscato being my absolute favorite. I had this one the other day at my husbands work party. It was delicious. Sweet, and went well with my meal.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.

Very sweet, as most moscatos are. I like to throw in some frozen berries to make it a great summer wine for girls night.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.

Perfect for wine on a budget. I've even turned my boyfriend (who hates wine) onto barefoot white moscato because that one tastes more like juice than actual wine, but he's learning! The be all end all wine that every girl starts out drinking.
Flor M.
Flor M.
Fresno

This one by far is the best !!! I've tried most of them & do not like them this is the only one I'd drink & rebuy definitely recommend it
Kyra H.
Kyra H.

Overall, this is a decent wine. I received it as a gift for Christmas and was pleasantly surprised since I don't normally purchase Barefoot products. It's too sweet for my taste, but if you're a fan of sweet white wines then I'd recommend it. I probably will not purchase this product for myself.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.

Absolutely love this wine! The smooth, sweet taste is great for a hangout with friends or a night in with my love !
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Spring Valley, CA

I love the sweet taste, I do not feel this wine has to only be drunk as a desert wine. I really enjoy it.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Addison, IL

I love this wine. It's sweet without being too sweet. Plus you really can't beat the price of Barefoot wine. I love having this by itself or using it for a mixer in Sangria. I definitely recommment trying this wine. It's one of my go to wines when choosing a Moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now