6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I have not tried a barefoot wine that we do not like. It is even good mixed in with real lemonade for a nice summer drink.
I really like Moscato but this particular brand isn't my favorite. I think this brand has a chemical like taste.
I don't drink wine that often, but when I do this is my go to wine. Very good and smooth. My friends also like this wine.
I am obsessed with this moscato! It is smooth and sweet, one of the better moscatos I have ever had, always my go to wine!
If I'm at the grocery store and need to quickly grab a bottle of white wine, this is usually my go-to!
Love this brand for it's great prices. This is a sweet wine that tastes great after a meal.
This is my favorite label of Moscato. It's not too sweet, very light and refreshing. Goes well with chicken, fish or a cheese/olive platter appetizer.
I was not impressed. It was not that good. I have had better. I thought it was just nasty.
THE BOMB! So good, so cheap! It's very sweet and usually around $6/bottle. You can't beat it!
Barefoot Moscato is one of my very favorite wines. Its delicious and affordable, win-win!!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos