Add a Photo

Photos (64)
alyshia B.
alyshia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Very first wine ive ever had and it was great it goes very good with sprite
LaTrice L.
LaTrice L.
San Bernardino, CA
Not fond if this Moscato. It has a funky taste to me. Love Moscato, but this one doesn't do it for me.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Wood dale, IL
One of my favorite wines. It's super sweet, which I love. I always stock up when my store has them for 3.99!
Janessa S.
Janessa S.
Very cheap wine, sweeter than the others but this one is not in my favorite list. I like my wine very sweet, such as the D'asti versions.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Torrance, CA
Its a pretty good bargain and it taste actually good although I'm usually not into sweet tasting wine!
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
I am obsessed. I used to only drink flavored moscato until I tried this and it is delicious. Best wine I have ever drank.
emma c.
emma c.
Palmetto, FL
This is a fantastic drink! Easy and affordable! Top notch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Easiest wine drink around.
Gina G.
Gina G.
The price is good the product is good. I do have this around for parties and dinners.
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
I love Moscato and Barefoot is one of the best. Its not expensive either, which is all the more reason to love it
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Burlington, MA
YUM! reasonably priced for the sweet moscato taste i crave sometimes! i like barefoot wines of all kinds, but, the moscato is a go-to for me especially for a summer time sangria!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?