BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Temecula, CA
I have found that all I drink is Moscato!! AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE! Such a great taste! affordable! and they have regular, pink & red
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Moscato is a wine i like on occasion and barefoot definitely makes a good way. Its not my go to but i wouldnt turn my nose to it.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Emporia, KS
If you like your wine on the sweet side, Barefoot is pretty decent. Pair it up with dessert or sweet snacks. This wine is very light on your wallet.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beaumont, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I can't say enough about Barefoot Brand they have some really great tasting wines at wonderful prices. Good quality and affordable makes being a wine connoisseur pretty easy.
Angela E.
Angela E.
This is my go to wine! Never disappoints. Its a sweet, dessert wine. I was first introduced to this wine at olive garden a few years ago, and I have loved it since! I always have a bottle in my house :)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA
Happy Hour Expert
Consistent flavor profile, always too sweet but my mom and grandma really enjoy it. I always tell them their palette isn't refined enough, but sometimes it really isn't about that. It's a light white wine with just enough sweetness to please almost any wine drinker except maybe the spoiled elites. Still, for parties, this is an easy go to that will be an easy crowd pleaser.
Dannie H.
Dannie H.
Everett, WA
A nice sweet treat. I like to enjoy this either after dinner with chocolate or with a spicy pasta entree.
Selina M.
Selina M.
Orlando, FL
Can we say absolute favorite? They even have a red moscato now. These are to die for! Love having the girlfriends over for a wine night with Barefoot! <3
Lianna C.
Lianna C.
If you're looking for a light, sweet white wine....this is not it. If you want to make a sangria or sparkling drink it will be a good filler. But there are better options in that price range.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
I love Barefoot! It's got the best of both worlds, it's cheap and tastes delicious!!! It is a tad bit too sweet for me but for a moscato it really is a good buy. You can't go wrong with this brand!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?