Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Janitsa R.
Janitsa R.
Chicopee, MA

Moscato is moscato. I like it but this isn't my favorite brand. It doesn't go down as smooth as other brands do.
Flor M.
Flor M.
Fresno

This one by far is the best !!! I've tried most of them & do not like them this is the only one I'd drink & rebuy definitely recommend it
Grace C.
Grace C.
Chelsea, OK

This is the wine I will be purchasing for my wedding! It is cheap and tastes nice. Great product for the price. It is perfectly sweet, and leaves you wanting more. The packaging is also adorable. It makes me want to sit on the beach and drink a glass!
San Antonio , Tx

One of my favorite moscatos, i put frozen peaches or any frozen fruit. it keeps it cold minus it watering down.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY

I enjoy Barefoot Moscato because it's a nice fruity white wine that is also affordable. So if you are looking to try wine but on a budget the Barefoot company is good.
Sierrah G.
Sierrah G.
Columbus, OH

Great alternative when you're just hanging out with the girls! Still has a great moscato flavor.
shelby b.
shelby b.
Manton, MI

My new favorite. It's cheap and tastes good. I live in a tiny town and it's available at our small mini mart, definitely a bonus!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Hamilton, OH

This is one of my favorite wines, it's super reasonable in price and it tastes delicious!
Katelynn F.
Katelynn F.
Fairborn, OH

This is m go to brand for moscato it is affordable and yet still tastes quality. I would recommend this for sure.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Secane, PA

YUM! I LOVE Barefoot wine and this is no exception. This is perfectly sweet - not too sweet, but just enough. My husband is not a fan of sweet wines at all, and even he loves this. Definitely my go to when I need to pick up a bottle for myself or when entertaining. Always a hit!
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now