Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

This is my all time favorite! I could probably drink the whole bottle myself. Such a sweet taste
Karen C.
Karen C.

One my favoriteS! I love the sweet taste of it. Perfect way to realx with this wine after a long week of work.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Wisconsin

This is a great moscato for the price. I am a huge moscato fan and the price ranges so much in this type of wine. I've seen $20/bottle down to $5. This usually sells for about $9 and tastes almost as good as the $20 bottle.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Lubbock, TX

Barefoot wines are great and are a true value. No need to overspend when you can grab a bottle of Barefoot and be pleasantly surprised.
Berenika K.
Berenika K.

Very cheap but good quality wine that is perfect to sip on! Moscato being on top!
Joely S.
Joely S.
Topeka, KS

This is a solid beginner moscato although lacks complexity perhaps but still very good for the price.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Eagan, MN

It's an okay really sweet wine for cheap. It's light and refreshing. Available at most liquor stores.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.

So delicious! Great for making mixes such as sprite and fruit!!! Good price as well
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Ashtabula, OH

I recently gave this a try and loved it! It has a crisp light taste! I loved it
Britney  S.
Britney S.
N Ridgeville, OH

Great tasting wine and very cheap! Sweet tasting and a def go to wine! Even though it's a cheaper wine it's taste is still comparable to anything expensive!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?