Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
Mc Kean, PA

I love this wine, its an absolute favorite. Very sweet and easy to drink. Very reasonably priced and easy to find. Would definitely recommend
Flor M.
Flor M.
Fresno

This one by far is the best !!! I've tried most of them & do not like them this is the only one I'd drink & rebuy definitely recommend it
Ellie P.
Ellie P.

I love this wine! I love to have it with a nice relaxing bath. Its an affordable price and tastes amazing.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.

Moscato is my favorite, this one isn't my favorite. Barefoot makes their wines with citrus like fruits. I prefer moscatos made from grapes.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Belleville, IL

My go-to wine! it really has a wonderful taste and amazing price perfect for a girls night out!
Erin A.
Erin A.

I adore moscato wine and Barefoot is no exception! It it light and sweet and it is affordable as well!
DEANNE A.
DEANNE A.
Gales Ferry, CT

Absolute favorite wine!! I bring a bottle when I visit friends so, I know there is something is there for me. Price is great and the flavor is better
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
Irvine, KY

Very Affordable Sweet and Delicious Wine! I can never go wrong with Barefoot! It works for all occasions and all meals! If you haven't given this wine a try you should!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Lexington, KY

This white wine is a perfect for your romantic dinner date at home. Nothing makes my evening better than cooking my finace a wonderful homecooked meal and complimenting it with a glass (or a couple of glasses ;) ) of this elegant Barefoot Moscato.
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Cleveland, OH

Barefoot Moscato is a refreshing wine. Its sweet but light taste dances on your tongue. This is my go to wine for a dinner party with friends or just a night in. You can buy it nearly anywhere wine is sold. Barefoot Moscato is definitely worth a try. Once you have your first sip, you won't want any other wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now