Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love this wine..it's perfect for sipping on a late night.i love the sweet taste and how smooth it actually is.You wouldn't even believe that it's only $8.99.
Melissa d.
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH
One of my favorite wines, even though it only costs like $5. Moscato is my favorite for it's sweet and crisp refreshing flavor. It's good for any occasion!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Hackensack, NJ
Love it! If you like a good Moscato this brand is definitely for you! Very light and fruity
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Huntington, NY
Our go to favorite white wine. We love sweet wine and this is awesome. Actually have a nice big bottle chilling in the fridge as we speak.
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Barefoot is always my go-to wine brand. I love a good white wine and their Moscato and Reisling are my favorites!
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ashtabula, OH
Always have a bottle on hand! Cant go wrong with a moscato!
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Griffith, IN
Love, love love! This is the drink of choice of many wine nights. It's sweet without being too sweet and very refreshing for the warm summer nights. Not too expensive either.
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
This is the perfect wine if you are dipping your toes into wine for the first time. Great taste and reasonably priced so if you find out you do not like it you did not spend a fortune on it.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
I love moscato and Barefoot is amazing! I love wine but I only like if its sweet, so this brand is definitely the one for me.
Always a go to, simple steak and wine dinner, or just simply long day at work wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?