The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,671 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is by far my favorite "grocery store" wine. I love that it is cheap and taste great.
This is a pretty good table wine. Apothic just came out with a white wine blend that is a must try! White wine makes me a little sleepy so i stear away from it.
I like this wine a lot, it's cheap and it's sweet. My two favorites! :) A good wine to make wine cocktails with, if your having food with this wine make sure to remember its sweetness.
Love the taste of this wine and is sweet.. not dry at all. My favorite wine to drink. And also if the bottle has been open for a while but had a wine stopper in it it still tastes good and doesn't seem to go bad or flat in a short period of time
Hmm...Im not sure this wine just seems like too much. I love my classy drinks but this wine has a horrible aftertaste and i have tried all flavors, makes your whole house smell liek alchol all day
Barefoot Moscato is good but its not my favorite. It does not go down very smooth but does not have bad flavor. I buy it when I need a big glass of cheap wine
This is great!!
It is truly hard to mess up a Moscato. Great taste and the price is phenomenal.
I am a white wine kind of gal, especially sweet wines like moscato & muscat. I've tried many, many different kinds from high-end to grocery store, & Barefoot is pretty good. Especially if you mix it with sprite or sparkling water, you've got a perfect summer spritzer.
I love Moscato; it's one of my favorite wines to drink during the summer months. I love the lightness of the wine as it pairs well with veggie kabobs, spring rolls, or chicken tacos, which are my main foods I go to when I am enjoying my summer.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos