Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Carol O.
Carol O.
Nampa, ID

A nice light wine. Perfect Moscoto for summer. A nice wine for guests or yourself.
Kenia R.
Kenia R.
Tooele, UT

This moscato was just how I like my wine. Sweet and not bitter. I loved it. I've had other types of wines and this was by far my favorite.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
New Franklin, MO

I love Moscato wines. I did not like this one at all. It is bitter and not how a sweet wine should be.
Heather S.
Heather S.

I am a HUGE fan of moscato but I find this brand to be too carbonated! I prefer only one or two other brands because they all seem to be carbonted, not sure if that's just something specific to moscato or not.
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
Riverside, CA

Light, fruity, sweet perfect for pairing with a salad fruit or sweets. Makes a great base for a white wine sangria. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Shreveport, LA

My husband and I have been drinking moscato lately and we have tried quite a few. Out of them all, this one is smoothr, it is not rough going down. So we can enjoy this, we end up drinking the whole bottle when we get this one. This brand also has the best punch. We would recommend this to anyone.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Hacienda Hts, CA

I love having a glass of this with my meals. The price of this wine is phenomenal. It has a great fruity taste without being too sweet.
Bri T.
Bri T.
Grand Forks, ND

My all time favorite wine. It's the perfect sweet taste and the price is great! I have a hard time drinking any other wine after trying this one.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH

Moscato is my favorite wine. I love the sweetness. Barefoot tends to be the sweetest out there, from what I've found. I love it!
Elvira B.
Elvira B.

Moscato is favorite wine and Barefoot is the one of the worst ones I've tasted. Very dry and bitter. Not a good brand at all. A very cheap brand.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now