6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,843 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my favorite label of Moscato. It's not too sweet, very light and refreshing. Goes well with chicken, fish or a cheese/olive platter appetizer.
I really like Moscato but this particular brand isn't my favorite. I think this brand has a chemical like taste.
I am obsessed with this moscato! It is smooth and sweet, one of the better moscatos I have ever had, always my go to wine!
One of my favorite brands, the taste gets you hooked and it's affordable, great for relaxing or having some fun
You can't really go wrong with this wine. It's sweet, light, inexpensive, and tastes great.
This is a pretty good wine. It is also a good started wine if you are not used to wine or would like to start drinking it.
I don't drink wine that often, but when I do this is my go to wine. Very good and smooth. My friends also like this wine.
Barefoot Moscato is one of my very favorite wines. Its delicious and affordable, win-win!!!
Personally not a wine drinker but this one was very tolerable for me. I actually enjoyed it.
I was not impressed. It was not that good. I have had better. I thought it was just nasty.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos