Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Christina K.
Christina K.
Warrington, PA

I'm not a big wine drinker but I do like this one. I prefer sweet wines and this white moscato is perfect.
Kyra H.
Kyra H.

Overall, this is a decent wine. I received it as a gift for Christmas and was pleasantly surprised since I don't normally purchase Barefoot products. It's too sweet for my taste, but if you're a fan of sweet white wines then I'd recommend it. I probably will not purchase this product for myself.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Chapel Hill, NC

Barefoot is a good price point for college students. It is a decent wine as well.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Spring Valley, CA

I love the sweet taste, I do not feel this wine has to only be drunk as a desert wine. I really enjoy it.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cordova, TN

I didn't even like wine, until I discovered Barefoot Moscato! I have been a wino ever since. It's a cheap wine and (in my opinion) taste much better than the competitors that cost significantly more.
T L.
T L.

I only drink Moscato, and I only like the sweeter brands. I've tried pretty much every brand's moscato that'sunder $10, and for the money, this is the best moscato you can buy. At $5-$6 a bottle, it's a steal, and it's good. It's my go-to for an event where you might have to share- because even the giant bottle is less than $10, and everyone seems to like it
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Salem, OR

Great beginner wine, very sweet and delicious. Highly recommend for someone that does not like the bitterness of a red wine.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Copiague, NY

If you like moscato you will love this one? Affordable and delicious! Perfect with any meal or just a glass to relax.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
San Diego, CA

This wine is sweet and crisp .. Great chilled and with real fruit in it ..
So yummy my girls love it
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY

I go thru a bottle so fast it delicious. Very inexpensive wine and it's normally on sale.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now