BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Newport News, VA
Barefoot has the best tasting Moscato. I absolutely love it because the taste is super sweet and the price is great as well. Sam's club has them for a great price, and you get 2 bottles!!
Aubrie S.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
Love this wine. Great taste. Great value! I am not really a wine drinker but I will drink this. I even like putting a few ice cubes in it to be sure it' really chilled. Great for summer.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Salinas, CA
Moscato is my favorite wine! Barefoot isn't my favorite moscato but it's pretty good and it's an excellent price.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Very sweet wine. Goes down real well! Also a very decent price!
Lia L.
Lia L.
Woodstock, IL
I don't drink too many wines because I'm sensitive to bitter flavors, so I prefer my wine to be quite sweet. Moscato is the sweetest I've had so far, and I've tried a few brands at a few price points. The Barefoot Moscato is sweet and drinkable, but I still taste quite a bit of bitterness, so I don't enjoy it as much as some pricier Moscatos.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Suisun City, CA
Just had a stay at home night with Moscato a movie and my love one. I love this wine because its just easy going and I don't have to dress up for it.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Northville, MI
This is one of my fave moscatos to have after dinner. It tastes great and is easy to find at almost any grocery store near me.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Lubbock, TX
I love moscato wine and this brand is absolutely delicious! It is sweet and refreshing and can be paired with so many foods!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Christiana, TN
Usually when you think wine buying you associate higher pleasure with a higher price tag. I'm the case of barefoot moscato the price doesn't reflect the wine. This is a fantastic moscato with a fantastically cheap price. Anyone who likes sweet wines will surely like this one. It's light and perfect for summer time!
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Roanoke, VA
I love a good Moscato and for this being as cheap as it is it has a really good taste. I would almost always choose this one over some of the more expensive Moscato's all because of the taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?