Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Angel C.
Angel C.
My favorite is the pink moscato. It's sweet and doesn't reek of alcohol. Perfect with dinner and surprisingly always makes me sleepy. Great taste! Keep it up barefoot!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Rohnert park , Ca
This wine is very tasty. It is on the more inexpensive end of wines but tastes great. It is pretty sweet and best when chilled.
Desarae E.
Desarae E.
Covington, IN
Great wine! It goes great with dessert and with the price tag you can't really beat it!
Marissa I.
Marissa I.
Erlanger, KY
My go to brand for wine. It's super affordable and the taste is so great. I love moscato for the sweeter white wine. Not a fan of reds but this is a great go to if you like a sweet wine. I highly recommend!
Chantel W.
Chantel W.
Escanaba, MI
Definitely one of my favorite wines. It comes at a very reasonable price and it's a party favorite among all of my friends.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Maricopa, AZ
I love this Wine! It is so inexpensive and full of flavor. I love to make a punch with it for parties. I typically have several bottles on hand at any given time. I also love their other flavors.. great product.
angela g.
angela g.
I absolutely love this wine its very affordable for a descent size bottle and also extremely tasty.
Amy M.
Amy M.
One of my favorite wines to drink, because of its light, sweet flavor. Such a great wine for a low price.
Autym H.
Autym H.
Chicago, Il
Want a huge, nasty, wine hangover? Drink this. Nothing will make you feel like you are back in college like drinking barefoot wine.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
This wine is delicious! If you enjoy sweet wine then you will like this! It is also really affordable and a great quality for the cost
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?