Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Kenzie C.
Kenzie C.

Cheap and good! I love moscatos because they are little more sweeter and not so bitter like most wines.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Orlando, FL

This is one of my go to Moscato's. It's definitely a party favorite that everyone loves!
Angela J.
Angela J.

One of My favorite Barefoot wines. It's a light, refreshing moscato - perfect for a sweet tooth or someone just beginning to drink wine. This would also be delicious in a Sangria -- great for summer!
Alex T.
Alex T.
Indianapolis, IN

Very affordable with a great taste. Goes well with almost anything
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Harrison, AR

Barefoot Moscato is one of my very favorite wines. Its delicious and affordable, win-win!!!
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Port Orange, FL

This Moscato is the worst one I've ever tried, which is unusual because I have tried other wines from Barefoot and they have been very good. I would recommend Barefoot's Chardonnay instead of their Moscato, it really was not good at all. Overall would not recommend to anyone, at least for this particular wine.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
West Mansfield, OH

I'm very picky with the wine I drink and I love this! I love the sweeter wines and this one hits the spot. I usually buy the big bottles so I can share when my friends come by.
Maria P.
Maria P.

Mommy time wine. Sweet, sparkly, and fruity. Can come off as being too sweet sometimes, but in general, it's a great, share-with-a-few-friends kinda bottle.
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
Savannah, GA

I drink white wine exclusively, and moscato is one of my favorites. Barefoot is a great brand at a great price. If you like something on the sweet side, I would definitely suggest this wine.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.

Perfect for wine on a budget. I've even turned my boyfriend (who hates wine) onto barefoot white moscato because that one tastes more like juice than actual wine, but he's learning! The be all end all wine that every girl starts out drinking.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now