Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Lyn B.
Lyn B.

Love this wine. It's light and crisp. When chilled it is the best. Very happy with this wine.
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN

Such a big Moscato fan!! Barefoot is one of the best wine brands in my opinion. We carry this at my work too and it's a hit!! Sweet but in a good way!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

Whenever going for a lower cost wine, this is my number one go to! This is the perfect wine when I just need a chilled glass of wine after a long day.
Lien L.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NEVADA

Moscato is pretty good. I like a sweet wine and not too dry. This is when I want something cheap but not too cheap tasting. It's a national brand so it's easy to find.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Jacksonville, FL

I love this brand of wine!
Erin B.
Erin B.

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites because in offers a great taste at a very affordable price. This moscato is a great product to keep in the house when you aren't looking for anything fancy but desire a easy tasting glass of wine!
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
CENTREVILLE, VA

Its a great tasting wine and its pretty cheap. I have a couple of them and I give it to my friends when we hang out. Women seem to love it.
Nicole  T.
Nicole T.
Katy, TX

Great taste and its cheap! This was one of the first moscatos I have tried and definitely love it!
Grace C.
Grace C.
Chelsea, OK

This is the wine I will be purchasing for my wedding! It is cheap and tastes nice. Great product for the price. It is perfectly sweet, and leaves you wanting more. The packaging is also adorable. It makes me want to sit on the beach and drink a glass!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beaverton, OR

I love this wine! It has a crisp taste and isn't too sweet as many moscato can over do their sweetness. It's a good wine when your on a budget and goes great paired with many things. I tend to buy it quite often.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now