Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Lorraine J.
Lorraine J.
Clayton, NC
This is my favorite wine of all time! It's perfectly sweet, and not too hard to find. If you're a fan of dry wine, you may not like this - but I am forever a Barefoot Moscato girl!
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Defiance, OH
This is one of my go to wines when l am just looking to sip some wine and don't want to pay a lot. It's delicious and my company likes it too! The Riesling is my personal favorite if you don't want something as sweet!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Duncanville, TX
I was pleasantly surprised by this Moscato. It's not as sweet as others I've had and left a bit of a tang in my cheeks and the back of my throat but not distracting at all. In other words it didn't taste cheap. Nice little wine to relax with.
Angela S.
Angela S.
This moscato is a great tasting wine. Nice and sweet. Great for a glass on the porch after a long day of work! Or, Sunday afternoon ;) Great price also. Very affordable.
Kaela H.
Kaela H.
Elyria, OH
The only brand i will buy! very good and inexpensive by far the best moscato!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
I am not a huge wine fan but a white moscato is very tasty! Barefoot is a good brand and it is affordable! Even if I did have money to buy expensive wine, I would still probable pick this one.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Mount Airy, NC
This is my second go to wine. Cheap, sweet, and very good! It doesn't even leave you with a wine headache after drinking either.
TAira W.
TAira W.
Philadelphia, PA
Great on your pockets and great flavor. I love wine, but if I can't afford what I usually get, barefoot is a great alternative.
Selina E.
Selina E.
Chesaning, MI
This wine is so good. I just bought this again and i love the flavor. It sweet and is refreshing. I also buy the larger bottles because they are at such a good price too. Very delicious!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia, PA
I know when drinking mascoto a girl is expecting a sweet drink but this is entirely too sweet. The price is amazing tho.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?