Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Oshkosh, WI
This wine is so good! Sweet, but not too sweet, and great for cooking with as well so you can drink it and cook with it all at the same time, eliminates the need for dirtying a glass ;)
Devon P.
Devon P.
Reasonably priced & absolutely delicious. Of all the wines Barefoot makes, the Moscato is the best. Smooth & sweet.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I love moscato....and of all the brands that make a moscato, I love Barefoot's the best! It's sweet and light with just a little bit of fizz. It doesn't leave me with a wine headache the next day, either. I also love that this wine is affordable...which is good when you go through a couple bottles a week!
tasha c.
tasha c.
Senoia, GA
This is my favorite wine, hands down. It pairs well with everything or alone! Love it so much! Always have a bottle at home!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Its a great wine for the price. one of my top 5 wines to have at home along with the Pink one !
Katie P.
Katie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my go-to wine if I'm ever in need of something tasty and cheap! Love this stuff! I drink this all year round - its taste is very good.
Kitty S.
Kitty S.
Memphis, TN
Barefoot Moscato is an excellent Moscato for those on a budget and don't want to spend more than $10-15 on a bottle of wine. It is a very sweet and crisp tasting wine with nice citrus tones. Moscato is a great wine for outdoor summer get-togethers.
Toneria M.
Toneria M.
Baltimore, MD
I love wine and especially Moscato. It has a special place in my heart. (Not kidding) Barefeet is one of the best that offers Moscato. It's sweet but won't give you a sugar rush. Perfect for any gathering and full of flavor. I enjoy mines with Colby Jack, Gouda, and Gorgonzola cheese drizzled with a little honey and a box of Wheat Thins.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
I love to add some juice abd cut up fruit to barefoot for summer parties! but its also great by itself for when youjust need a glass :)
Jamie Y.
Jamie Y.
Columbia, TN
This wine is most definitely in my top 3. It's delicious and you can't beat the price! I love that it can be paired with a variety of desserts as well. The sweetness is great.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?