Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Anushree P.
Anushree P.

Love love is the word. This is my fav wine as it is very fruity. This is not too expensive as well.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Philadelphia, PA

I recently started drinking wine. This was one of the first wines I tasted and actually really liked. It is perfect, not too dry. It is good straight out the bottle or even mixed with some soda such as sprite over some ice. It goes down so smooth. I would drink this any day over a beer, I would much rather have wine than beer. I would recommend this to anyone.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY

I'm not a big drinker but I do enjoy drinking this , especially when I'm relaxing or when I'm with a group of girls . Amazing,relaxing, chill, sweet drink!
Jill C.
Jill C.

This wine is perfect with a meal. Not too sweet but not too bitter either. One of the more affordable wines that are available yet it compares to wines twice the price! Would recommend to others. Perfect with dinner or desert!
Suzette B.
Suzette B.
Doral, Florida

Not a big wine drinker but this stuff is good. Love pink moscato, especially in cocktails with grapefruit soda. Sweet and I love it that way!
Jill B.
Jill B.
Lebanon, NH

I love Moscato...huge fan of sweet wines in general. This wine is great because it tastes good, and it's super cheap. It's awesome :)
Sandra V.
Sandra V.

I like the Moscato. It has just the right about of sweetness and it is very smooth.
Hope B.
Hope B.

Delicious! Perfect sweet wine for any moscato lover. Fairly inexpensive, with average packaging but goes down smooth. I would like more attractive branding, but it doesn't change that it's a tasty wine.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
New Orleans, LA

I do not care for moscato wines. Actually, I do not care for Barefoot wines in general. I can usually find a much better wine for the same price.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Louisville, KY

It's okay. It's not sweet enough for my taste and still tastes pretty cheap. I prefer red wine though
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now