Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Manchester, CT

A great summer wine, light and refreshing. Good for those new to drinking wine. I use it to make sangria!
Tyeesha M.
Tyeesha M.

Such a nice crisp desert wine. This is one of my favorite go to wines. And the price is right
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Northridge, CA

Who doesn't love a relaxing bath with a glass of wine! This wine is so light and refreshing. I love sitting there getting wrinkling enjoying a book with wine.
Antonia B.
Antonia B.
Oxford, OH

Personally, I love the taste. It's not too overbearing and still provides a great wine taste. Although it is simple, it is still more than enjoyable to drink. Not to mention it is sold at a fantastic price!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Cumming, GA

I am not a fan of Moscato, but I tried this wine at a wine tasting at my local liquor store. I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the wine was. Moscato is a bit too sweet for my liking, but I could see myself enjoying it on a hot summer day with some ice!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Merrillville, IN

This is my after work drink of choice. I adore it....
Ambra C.
Ambra C.
Fort Benning, GA

I had run to the store on evening and the wine I normally get was sold out so I picked this up and was very surprised it was good for the price but just needs to be chilled
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Denver, CO

Love the price point and quality of Barefoot wines, but the moscato was a little sweet for my taste.
Tiki B.
Tiki B.

It's not the best Moscato I've tried but if you want something inexpensive, this is a good choice. I've purchased this multiple times when I have to do a quick run in and out to pick up a bottle of wine. It is find and doesn't require a special trip to the ABC store
Katrenna T.
Katrenna T.
Calumet City, IL

The taste is something that I enjoy. The price is refreshing also. I can enjoy it during a nice girls night. I trnd to add fruit for an even better taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now