BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Bridgeport, CT
This is a good starter wine for those who are new to drinking wine in general. It's pretty sweet tasting (fruity taste), easy to find (sold at most alcohol suppliers) and inexpensive. You can buy a large bottle for an average of $10.99.
Hollee B.
Hollee B.
New Braunfels, TX
I love that this wine is inexpensive and refreshing. It actually has a wonderful flavor, and tends to be my go-to drink of choice. I don't know why, it just really works for me. I love it.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I always purchase, I find its the cheapest and tastes the best out of the lower priced wines..Its very sweet but not too sweet, I think its perfect!
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
El Monte, CA
My mother in law served me a glass of this wine at a dinner and it was just gross i felt like spitting it out...
Demi B.
Demi B.
Hoboken
Not only is it inexpensive but it tastes great. i love the fruity sweet taste and the slight tingle. it is definitely my go to wine
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I'm not a big fan of moscato because it is too sweet, but this moscato is great paired with strawberries on a summer day. Nice and refreshing.
Tamara V.
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
Just started drinking wine and this was one of the first bottles I picked up and I love it!!! I have bought several bottles since then and will continue to but this. Love this brand also!
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Lihue, HI
I am absolutely in love with this wine. I love the that it is sweet and very inexpensive. Good for anyone on a budget. Always have a bottle when friends come over.
Lovely L.
Lovely L.
This is my go-to moscato if the retailer doesn't have the one I am looking for. It's not the best but still good!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Orlando, FL
I love barefoot moscato. It Is my favorite wine offered by barefoot. It is a great brand because it has a variety of delicious wines for a affordable price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?