Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Cherith S.
Cherith S.
Frankford, DE

Way too grapey. Tastes too much like rancid juice. Tart, no hints of sweet. Too sharp.
Cate B.
Cate B.
Gardiner, ME

Let me first start out by saying I am NOT a Moscato person... I like my wine to taste less sweet and more full bodied. A friend of mine gifted this to me at Christmas... So, I tried it... it was light and sweet but in a cloying surypy sort of way. Definitely not something I would buy again... please pass the Merlot, lol ;-)
Kasey R.
Kasey R.
Corbin, Ky

This is my favorite wine ever! Hands down! This gets me through my hard times and is cost effective!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Yulee, FL

This is not very tasty. I have tried so many types of barefoot and they all taste like beer. ew.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Buffalo, NY

Sweet and fresh! I love sweet, so I loved this wine. It is so good with fruit very good flavor. You can get a large bottle for around $10, so the price is awesome. The only thing I would change is the top. Would recommend to family and friends! Worth it!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX

Of all the barefoot wines this one is definitely my favorite!! If you like a sweeter wine then this is the one for you.
Amy S.
Amy S.
St Petersburg, FL

I love Barefoot Moscato. It was the first moscato I every tried and I have been hooked every since. Sweet and clean. I always have it on hand
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Lansing, MI

Great cheap wine! It's perfect for a casual night in you can drink without feel guilty about price. And it tastes great!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Seattle, WA

The perfect wine for anyone who isn't really into wine. Very sweet and enjoyable. The Barefoot brand is the best Moscato I've tried.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI

Love this! Can find it almost anywhere. Very budget friendly and still delicious
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now