Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Erin B.
Erin B.

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites because in offers a great taste at a very affordable price. This moscato is a great product to keep in the house when you aren't looking for anything fancy but desire a easy tasting glass of wine!
Wanda P.
Wanda P.
Jacksonville, FL

I love sweet wines, this fits me. The price point is excellent, it's a cheap wine but really taste good. I prefer it served very cold
Cassondra C.
Cassondra C.
Chico, CA

I haven't tried many wines But this one was good. Not my absolute favorite but still delightful
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beaverton, OR

I love this wine! It has a crisp taste and isn't too sweet as many moscato can over do their sweetness. It's a good wine when your on a budget and goes great paired with many things. I tend to buy it quite often.
Amy P.
Amy P.
San Antonio, TX

The easiest and best way to describe this wine: sweet and cheap! Keep one in the fridge for an after dinner drink or for those friends who prefer a sweeter wine.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

Whenever going for a lower cost wine, this is my number one go to! This is the perfect wine when I just need a chilled glass of wine after a long day.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA

Worlds best wine. No questions asked!! Super affordable and easy to find almost anywhere!!
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Kansas City, KS

Taste is disappointing. Not as good as I thought it would be. Bitter and a bit dry.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY

I enjoy Barefoot Moscato because it's a nice fruity white wine that is also affordable. So if you are looking to try wine but on a budget the Barefoot company is good.
Lien L.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NEVADA

Moscato is pretty good. I like a sweet wine and not too dry. This is when I want something cheap but not too cheap tasting. It's a national brand so it's easy to find.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now