Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Keslie H.
Keslie H.
Beaver Dam, WI
Delicious, one of my favorites wines, also not expensive!
Susan h.
Susan h.
Jacksonville, FL
This fruity wine is refreshing and crisp. It is a great choice for an afternoon of visiting with the girls or relaxing night in.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
The thing about Barefoot is, it's a nice cheap wine. And I say cheap, not because the price is low but because it tastes cheap to me.
Taya T.
Taya T.
Cortland, NY
I'm in love with barefoot moscato! Not only is it sweet and tasty but it's got an expensive taste that isn't so expensive.
Aubrey V.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
This is the perfect blend of sweet and dry. Neither are overpowering and gives it a nice balance. It's the perfect drink for both classy events and a glass of wine after work.
Kathryn J.
Kathryn J.
Pikeville, NC
July 31, 2014, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: White
Fantastic girl's night wine! It pleases even non-wine drinkers. It's very inexpensive and convenient to find. Love!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
I love the barefoot brand! They have a great selection and I haven't found one I didn't like. You also can't go wrong with the prices!
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Mesa, AZ
Nothing like getting bang for your buck! I can drink this bottle and have a good buzz and only pay 5 bucks!

Taste delicious and not real bitter like other wines
T L.
T L.
I only drink Moscato, and I only like the sweeter brands. I've tried pretty much every brand's moscato that'sunder $10, and for the money, this is the best moscato you can buy. At $5-$6 a bottle, it's a steal, and it's good. It's my go-to for an event where you might have to share- because even the giant bottle is less than $10, and everyone seems to like it
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Westerville, OH
For $6 a bottle, you really can't go wrong. Sweet and refreshing, you can buy it in pretty much any grocery store.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?