Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
polkton, nc

This is one of my fav. flavors of wine it is smooth and sweet not bitter I love olive gardens brand of this flavor but it is so expensive and for much cheaper I can buy this brand and still get the great taste
Kerin M.
Kerin M.

My favorite wine hands down! I drink barefoot wine all the time, cheap and good tasting!
Iryna S.
Iryna S.
South River, NJ

Pretty good wine. Sweet and satisfying. Comes in variety of flavors but personally Moscato is my favorite.
Tatiana T.
Tatiana T.
Sunnyside, NY

For the price and the taste this is my to go wine. I think barefoot literally put their foot in this wine.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

This is a VERY sweet moscato and was actually the first wine I've ever had.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY

This is one of my favorite wines to drink. It's light and has a great taste. Pairs well with chicken, turkey, or pork dinners.
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.

I love this wine. It is the perfect amount of sweet. I can't stand a bitter wine. Not only is it a sweet taste, it's also sweet on your pocket! Not expensive at all!
Cherith S.
Cherith S.
Frankford, DE

Way too grapey. Tastes too much like rancid juice. Tart, no hints of sweet. Too sharp.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA

Not a bad one pretty good taste . If you are looking for a cheaper one this is a good choice.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.

Another favorite. Always try to keep on of these when there's company. Love it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now