Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Gracie G.
Gracie G.

Barefoot is always my go-to wine brand. I love a good white wine and their Moscato and Reisling are my favorites!
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ashtabula, OH

Always have a bottle on hand! Cant go wrong with a moscato!
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Griffith, IN

Love, love love! This is the drink of choice of many wine nights. It's sweet without being too sweet and very refreshing for the warm summer nights. Not too expensive either.
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA

This is the perfect wine if you are dipping your toes into wine for the first time. Great taste and reasonably priced so if you find out you do not like it you did not spend a fortune on it.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.

I love moscato and Barefoot is amazing! I love wine but I only like if its sweet, so this brand is definitely the one for me.
Always a go to, simple steak and wine dinner, or just simply long day at work wine.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN

This is an excellent wine at an excellent price! Though, a bit on the sweet end for my taste. Nonetheless, the taste is very palatable, and the wine itself very smooth.
alyshia B.
alyshia B.
Las Vegas, NV

Very first wine ive ever had and it was great it goes very good with sprite
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

This is my favorite wine. It is affordable and easily accessible since it is sold to stores like Kroger and Walmart.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Wood dale, IL

One of my favorite wines. It's super sweet, which I love. I always stock up when my store has them for 3.99!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?