4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this wine. it's super tasty and sweet. it keeps really well. it does have a cork top and I prefer a screw top more
This is my favorite wine. It's really sweet and doesn't have a strong after taste or anything. It's my absolute favorite.
I'm not a huge wine person but this stuff I like very lite and fruity this brand is good and affordable which is a bonus
I drink barefoot when I'm at a casual occasion with friends and we are sitting around talking. Good taste for the price!
For a cheaper wine it is so good. If you are looking for something that is inexpensive yet tastes amazing go with this.
A great wine for those summer nights, it's so refreshing with a great taste I also love sweet red! My favorite wine ever
This stuff is so good! My husband laughs every time I buy it but I seriously love it. It's probably my favorite wine :)
Pretty good moscato, not as sweet as others I've tried though. Good value for the money and can be found almost anywhere.
This is my go to wine. It's a little sweet for some, but just right for me. It's also a great wine to use for a sangria!
It's honestly my favorite kind of wine. Enjoy a glass or two when I'm by the pool with friends or having a girls night.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos