6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love Moscato. One of my favorite types of wine. This Barefoot brand is very cheap, but still has great flavor.
SOoo good and cheap! It always a go to when its slim pickins at the store or for a random thursday night when its casual.
This is one of my faves! It tastes great and can be consumed by all. the price is inexpensive
Not a bad one pretty good taste . If you are looking for a cheaper one this is a good choice.
LOVE this moscato, especially for the price. Perfect for when you're craving a sweeter wine.
This is a great wine for a very affordable price. I can always count on barefoot it is really yummy. This is my go to wine
Barefoot Moscato is delicious and economical. Nice glass of wine to have after a long day.
Sweet wine but one of the best wines I have tried. It is affordable and a quick pick up to bring to a gathering.
Delicious and not to expensive! Sweet taste but not to sweet as to ruin a good glass of wine.
Super sweet and refreshing. It tastes more like a desert than a beverage. Perfect for a summer picnic!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos