Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
I love to add some juice abd cut up fruit to barefoot for summer parties! but its also great by itself for when youjust need a glass :)
Jamie Y.
Jamie Y.
Columbia, TN
This wine is most definitely in my top 3. It's delicious and you can't beat the price! I love that it can be paired with a variety of desserts as well. The sweetness is great.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Whiting , IN
This is a very affordable great tasting wine. I am very picky when it comes to wines and by far this is my favorite. Its way better when served chilled.
Keslie H.
Keslie H.
Beaver Dam, WI
Delicious, one of my favorites wines, also not expensive!
Susan h.
Susan h.
Jacksonville, FL
This fruity wine is refreshing and crisp. It is a great choice for an afternoon of visiting with the girls or relaxing night in.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
The thing about Barefoot is, it's a nice cheap wine. And I say cheap, not because the price is low but because it tastes cheap to me.
Taya T.
Taya T.
Cortland, NY
I'm in love with barefoot moscato! Not only is it sweet and tasty but it's got an expensive taste that isn't so expensive.
Aubrey V.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
This is the perfect blend of sweet and dry. Neither are overpowering and gives it a nice balance. It's the perfect drink for both classy events and a glass of wine after work.
Kathryn J.
Kathryn J.
Pikeville, NC
July 31, 2014, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: White
Fantastic girl's night wine! It pleases even non-wine drinkers. It's very inexpensive and convenient to find. Love!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
I love the barefoot brand! They have a great selection and I haven't found one I didn't like. You also can't go wrong with the prices!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?