Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX

This is a really good cheap brand of wine. Moscato is probably my favorite of theirs that they make.
Vickie F.
Vickie F.
Winton, CA

This is my favorite wine and brand.. this brand has a sweet flavor which makes it nice so you can enjoy instead of a sour taste... this is a good value because the price is good and the taste is good. I will defiantly buy more
Cherie S.
Cherie S.
Hayward, CA

I saw this at Target and I wanted to to try it because it was cheap. It taste ok not as sweet as I wanted it to be. I love sweet wine, I'm not into super alcoholic wine taste. This one is more bitter than sweet.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Clermont, FL

My favorite type of wine is moscato. This Barefoot wine is sweet and smooth, but I've found others that I prefer over this. However, for the low price it is a great value and I'd consider buying it again.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

This moscato is deliciously sweet! The best part of all is the cheap price tag.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA

Always my go to wine. It has a great taste and isn't to heavy on my stomach
Kim V.
Kim V.

This wine is sweet and taste better than the pink moscato. It is not strong and it goes down smoothly.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Sterling Hts, MI

I am not a wine person but I like this wine. It is very inexpensive and isn't as strong tasting as red wine.
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Woodinville, WA

I love the barefoot wines they are simple and delicious. I tend to drink more of the white wines over the red. It is light and it compliments your meal and desserts. It is also nice to have later in the evening when you want to sit back and relax watch a movie or have a nice read. It is worth picking up and having for any time you want to socialize or relax.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA

Let me preface this by saying -- I like sweet wines. I know that's kind of passe, but it is what it is. That being said, this wine is pretty sweet, not too dry, and easy to drink. It's very affordable and is mine and my husband's go-to when we want a sweet white.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now