Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

My go to for a fun night at home, especially getting the girls together and having a blast. It's nice and sweet and reasonably priced :)
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE

This is my go to moscato wine I love this one I've tried other moscato wines but I always go back to this one
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.

This is my favorite label of Moscato. It's not too sweet, very light and refreshing. Goes well with chicken, fish or a cheese/olive platter appetizer.
Renee D.
Renee D.

I love this wine! I'm not typically a wine person, but this one is sweet enough for me to enjoy!
Kylie J.
Kylie J.

I am not a huge fan of Moscato but Barefoot is consistently good if you like a sweet wine.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mukwonago, WI

Super great flavor for such a great value! Literally the best, cheap Moscato around. Whether you do the white or pink moscato, it is great all around.
kelly l.
kelly l.
Tampa, FL

This is my favorite wine. It is cheap, sweet, and goes well with anything. I always drink it chilled and throw some frozen fruit in my glass as well. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes light and sweet wine.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL

My absolute favorite wine for the everyday. Can't go wrong with Barefoot Moscato! Perfect when chilled.
Vickie F.
Vickie F.
Winton, CA

This is my favorite wine and brand.. this brand has a sweet flavor which makes it nice so you can enjoy instead of a sour taste... this is a good value because the price is good and the taste is good. I will defiantly buy more
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Chandler, OK

I love this wine!! It is the first item I buy every time I go into the liquor store. The price is good and the taste is even better. It is my go to wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now