Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Emma L.
Emma L.
Harleysville, PA

When it comes to cheap wine this is definitely a winner. You can never go wrong with Barefoot.
Seanna P.
Seanna P.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Not such a great moscato. It's on the sweeter side and tens to give me headaches. There are better quality wines at the same price poit! Skip this one!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
wenonah, NJ

If you like sweet wine this is a great wine. This is the wine that introduced me to a love affair with wine. Always a go to for my friends and me.
Travis M.
Travis M.
Las Vegas, NV

Definitely worth a try. Very good finish. It's sweet and not too dry. The price is right. I will certainly buy again!
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Enid, OK

This was the first bottle of wine I bought when I turned 21! I love the sweetness of this wine!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Ferndale, MI

This is definitely my drink of choice every Thursday night when I am watching Scandal with my roommate!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Absecon, NJ

Barefoot is my "go to" choice for wine. My girlfriends.and I love to grab a bottle for a girls night in.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL

Bare Foot is a cheap "go-to" wine for just about anything. It's great for girls night or if you just want something light and yummy.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI

This i a tasty and inexpensive moscatto. It is great for the spontaneous ladies day out. I prefer the pink variety, but when it is unavailable, this will do in a pinch.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.

This is my favorite wine! It has a great price without that cheap wine taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now