Your Bachelor Watch Party Essentials
4.55 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this brand...it's affordable and delicious...this moscato is great in a spritzer and over ice. Great summer wine.
Great affordable wine. It is always in my wine rack. Just made a lime strawberry wine drink with this wine. It was yummy!
It's a light white wine with just enough sweetness to please almost any wine drinker except maybe the spoiled elites.
A great choice for moscato! Very inexpensive and you can find it pretty much anywhere! Not too sweet! Loved this brand!
This moscato is really tasty. I love that it is inexpensive but still tastes great. Definitely recommend this to friends!
I drink barefoot when I'm at a casual occasion with friends and we are sitting around talking. Good taste for the price!
My favorite wine!!! It literally tastes like the Welches Juice lmao. It's really good paired with fruit or a light meal.
One of the best cheaper Moscato's in the market. Very good, especially if you are in college and need to be on a budget.
This is my favorite wine! It's inexpensive, and for the price, it's SO good. Barefoot has a lot of other varieties also.
I love this wine, Its one of the best out there! I love how fruity and sweet it is, It goes great with stake and seafood!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos