BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Mariana C.
Falls Church, VA
Great cheap wine, perfect for a girls night! The best part about this is probably its versatility. You can definitely come up with lots of simple drink mixtures such as a fresh fruit sangria or a bubbly juice mixture.
jessica j.
Rocky Mount, VA
I was not impressed. It was not that good. I have had better. I thought it was just nasty.
Amanda Y.
My favorite! Barefoot is very affordable and it tastes so good! Moscato is my go-to!
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA
I love this wine. It makes the perfect spritzer for the days you need something a little lighter. But this is definitely my go to wine when I want something quick because it won't break this college kids bank!
Desiree L.
San Diego, CA
This Moscato is a great drink to bring to a party for a hostess gift. It isn't too expensive and everyone loves it!
Dana H.
Plainview, TX
For the price this is a really nice Moscato. A sweet fruity flavor with a little bit of a tangy bite. Almost bubbly.
Christine A.
Brick, NJ
This is one of the most delicious wines! It tastes great! I love it! It is great for parties because everyone loves it. I have not heard anyone say they didn't love this!!
kami k.
Fort Wayne, IN
My mother is a fan of these and the price is a good price. I buy these for her
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
I'm not a big fan of wine but this wine is pretty descent this taste better than the pink bottle
Amanda T.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this wine!!! It's sweet and delicious. I love to drink with seafood dishes and with just cheeses to snack on. It has a wonderful after taste as well and doesn't leave your mouth dry.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?