Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Abby P.
Abby P.
Suisun City, CA
Just had a stay at home night with Moscato a movie and my love one. I love this wine because its just easy going and I don't have to dress up for it.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Northville, MI
This is one of my fave moscatos to have after dinner. It tastes great and is easy to find at almost any grocery store near me.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Lubbock, TX
I love moscato wine and this brand is absolutely delicious! It is sweet and refreshing and can be paired with so many foods!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Christiana, TN
Usually when you think wine buying you associate higher pleasure with a higher price tag. I'm the case of barefoot moscato the price doesn't reflect the wine. This is a fantastic moscato with a fantastically cheap price. Anyone who likes sweet wines will surely like this one. It's light and perfect for summer time!
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Roanoke, VA
I love a good Moscato and for this being as cheap as it is it has a really good taste. I would almost always choose this one over some of the more expensive Moscato's all because of the taste.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Oshkosh, WI
This wine is so good! Sweet, but not too sweet, and great for cooking with as well so you can drink it and cook with it all at the same time, eliminates the need for dirtying a glass ;)
Devon P.
Devon P.
Reasonably priced & absolutely delicious. Of all the wines Barefoot makes, the Moscato is the best. Smooth & sweet.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I love moscato....and of all the brands that make a moscato, I love Barefoot's the best! It's sweet and light with just a little bit of fizz. It doesn't leave me with a wine headache the next day, either. I also love that this wine is affordable...which is good when you go through a couple bottles a week!
tasha c.
tasha c.
Senoia, GA
This is my favorite wine, hands down. It pairs well with everything or alone! Love it so much! Always have a bottle at home!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Its a great wine for the price. one of my top 5 wines to have at home along with the Pink one !
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?