Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Carly R.
Carly R.

This wine has a nice fruity flavor that is semi sweet. It is not the best wine available but for a few dollars, you cannot beat the flavor of the wine.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Crystal, Minnesota

Barefoot has always been one of my favorite brands of wine. It is not too expensive, but tastes like it is! Be careful, or you might end up with an empty bottle!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Grafton, WI

Okay, so I'm a cheap @ss when it comes to things, but when you get your own mother hooked on a good $5 bottle of wine, you know it must be good. I prefer Craggy Range most of the time, but I'm a sucker for barefoot moscato.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Wilmington, NC

Delightful. perfectly sweet but not too sweet. had no trouble having one too many glasses on a weeknight!!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Douglassville, PA

I love this moscato. It's perfect for girls night and date night. This wine mixes great with juice. My first love!
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO

Great sweet, tangy taste with no aftertaste. No leftover burn in the throat like wine. This is so refreshing. More pleasant then drinking wine coolers.
Nataly J.
Nataly J.
Hollywood, FL

I am not a big fan. I do like moscato but I prefer Bartenura. For the price it's okay. I think it needs to be extremely cold for me to deal with the sweetness of it
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Bixby, OK

very good taste. Im not a huge wine drinker but this one was better than i expected! Will def buy it again!
Bobbie Jo J.
Bobbie Jo J.

This wine is refreshing although I'm more of a fan of red wine. This wine isn't too strong and is served best chilled.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Hixson

I picked this up as a last minute item...pretty good! I will define buy again
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now