Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Julie S.
Julie S.
Mt Pleasant, PA

Favorite wine and for the price you can't go wrong. Sweet but not too sweet !
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.

This is my favorite go to wine. its cheap, delicious, and I'm never disappointed.
Yami N.
Yami N.
El Paso, TX

Barefoot Moscato is seriously delicious! You drink it like if it's juice. I personally enjoy a bottle on a girls night in, just watching movies and gossiping
Molly R.
Molly R.

Definitely one of the essentials in my wine collection. It may not be the best quality, but you can't beat the price. It's the perfect wine for a movie night with your significant other.
Bridgette H.
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH

The price on this wine is very affordable. It almost makes you think it would taste like a cheap wine but it does not! It has a great taste. I picked it up at my local gas station. I loved the dry, fruity taste. I would buy it again and I highly recommend it for date night.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Paducah, KY

I'm a huge Moscato fan! Barefoot is definitely good for the price! I've tried the white, pink, and red but the white is by far my favorite!
Joselyn T.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO

Barefoot Moscato has a very light and refreshing flavor. This wine is very affordable and proves a great value. The aroma of this particular wine is very pleasing. The moscato can be purchased at most grocery or convenience stores. I highly recommend, and I would purchase again.
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

Good stuff.... I like to even use it when I cook baked chicken makes the bird moist and yummy
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX

This is a really good cheap brand of wine. Moscato is probably my favorite of theirs that they make.
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Brooklyn, NY

Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite wine ever! First off let's talk about the bottle illustration. It's like the cutest thing ever with a baby's foot, or at least I think it's a baby's foot lol. Now off to the taste. This wine is meant for someone who loves something sweet, like myself. Mascato in general is a sweet grape. This is also in the white wine category. I really enjoy this brand and this type of grape. Definitely a great choice if you're looking to stay in or invite some of your girls over.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now