4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine on any average night. I love the taste and it always appeals to me on a relaxing night.
Very sweet and tasty moscato. Price is right and it's wonderful chilled. It's easy to find and fun to drink. Recommended.
This wine is light, sweet and delicious. It pairs well with just about anything. Even non wine drinkers like this wine!
If you can't find the yellowtail moscato than this one is just as good! Just make sure it's chilled before you drink it.
When I want I sweet wine I typically go for the barefoot moscato. Can't beat the price and it doesn't taste t bad either.
Moscato isn't my favorite wine, but for the price and taste, it's great! Barefoot is a great brand for those on a budget!
I am obsessed. I used to only drink flavored moscato until I tried this and it is delicious. Best wine I have ever drank.
I loved the taste, appearance and bottle. Unfortunately it did give me a pretty bad stomach ache halfway the first glass.
Moscato is probably my favorite wine. This brand is cheap but it doesn't give up any quality. Good taste for the money.
Love the taste! Not to strong just enough after a long day. I have tried every flavor and I love them all. Even the myx.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos