Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Maricopa, AZ

I love this Wine! It is so inexpensive and full of flavor. I love to make a punch with it for parties. I typically have several bottles on hand at any given time. I also love their other flavors.. great product.
angela g.
angela g.

I absolutely love this wine its very affordable for a descent size bottle and also extremely tasty.
Amy M.
Amy M.

One of my favorite wines to drink, because of its light, sweet flavor. Such a great wine for a low price.
Autym H.
Autym H.
Chicago, Il

Want a huge, nasty, wine hangover? Drink this. Nothing will make you feel like you are back in college like drinking barefoot wine.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.

This wine is delicious! If you enjoy sweet wine then you will like this! It is also really affordable and a great quality for the cost
Michele G.
Michele G.

I love this wine. It is affordable, smooth and has sweet taste. One of my faves
Adrienne K.
Adrienne K.

A college girls go-to wine. If you're looking for a cheap sweet wine you found a winner. Tastes nothing like real wine but hey at $6 dollars a bottle you can't ask for too much.
Veronica o.
Veronica o.
Fontana, CA

A good drink to drink once every so often. I was glad when they came out with other flavors, this one is kind of hard to stomach
sara s.
sara s.
Voorhees, NJ

Tastes really good for the low price that it sells for. Its my second favorite moscato second to stutterhome
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Waco, TX

I personally love that you can find a halfway decent wine that is cheap but still taste pretty good. This Barefoot Moscato is definitely one of those wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?