Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Wynema O.
Wynema O.
Decatur, TX

My mom loves this stuff. She could drink the whole bottle, says its like drinking a sweet drink.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Madisonville

I absolutely love love this wine is amazing for small get together or a girls night out is not Bush so even a wine live won't turn their nose to it
Tina R.
Tina R.
Southgate, MI

Loveeee so affordable as well as an amazing taste very sweet and smooth!! Love all barefoot wines
Dalia A.
Dalia A.

This is a very affordable wine also very yummy wine great For an day wine but not for a social event
Kerin M.
Kerin M.

My favorite wine hands down! I drink barefoot wine all the time, cheap and good tasting!
Candace C.
Candace C.
Newburgh, IN

This is a nice, sweet wine. A bit overly sweet for me but it would be good to mix with other things to make a summer punch.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Winter haven, Fl

I really enjoy having a glass of bare foot when I have a nice dinner. The taste os pretty god as well :)
Alexis J.
Alexis J.

Cheap, delicious, add some berries and you're set for the night. I can always find a bottle for $6.99 and I love it
Irene C.
Irene C.

Moscato's are sooooo good. I love every single flavor. The flavor is just so crisp and its a great drink to have on a casual night/bbq. Definitely recommend this to people who love white wine.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Paducah, KY

I'm a huge Moscato fan! Barefoot is definitely good for the price! I've tried the white, pink, and red but the white is by far my favorite!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now