BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Cathy O.
Cathy O.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this line of wines and champagne. It's really light and has no after taste like some of the fancy wines do. You seriously can find it anywhere and it's not pricey.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Aberdeen, NJ
I love this wine. It is a personal favorite go to for a glass after long work days. It is a very sweet wine, so there are some people like my fiance that do not really like it.
Denise J.
Denise J.
Portland, OR
I LOVE this white wine! Its my favorite. The sweet taste of this moscato is not overbearing. This is not a dry wine, which i like.
Candy W.
Candy W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Excellent!
Susanne J.
Susanne J.
Boone, NC
Great price, good taste. Coming from a broke college kid, I can tell you that this is my favorite. Its sweet enough for people who want to try wine..its also a good thing for spritzers, and other mixed drinks!
lusine V.
lusine V.
Barefoot was recommended to me by a friend and it has become my favorite brand of white wine. I wasn't a big wine drinker until I found my favorite bottle and now prefer a $10 bottle of Barefoot over anything (mainly because of the price and amount). I usually prefer drinking the Moscato. It is sweet and refreshing and I don't have anything negative to say about this!
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
apple valley, CA
I have been able to find this wine everywhere. Even at the gas station. Its easy to drink and refreshing when chilled.
Missel M.
Missel M.
Worcester, MA
I love this wine especially when I just want to relax and unwind. I usually drink moscato when I want a sweet wine.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I love this wine! It's just sweet enough, but not overly sweet. Just goes with anything if you ask me! Everywhere I purchase it it's reasonably priced.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
I am not a huge fan of wines I am very picky but this one is good I like the taste and it isn't overly sweet
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?