6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,847 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My go to cheap wine I love it it tastes good and doesn't cost a lot so it's perfect to have around the house for movie night
Barefoot Moscato is a very refreshing and crisp white wine! It is pefect for warm summer evenings!
This stuff is great because it's delicious and cheap. Also, most grocery stores, if not, all carries it!
Love this! I use it to make mimosa's or a white sangria! Supper affordable and great tasting!
Red is def my favorite!! But I just looove barefoot anything!! They are smooth and delicious!
I love this moscato. It's perfect for girls night and date night. This wine mixes great with juice. My first love!
Really great taste. Very sweet and not bitter.. I will go through a whole bottle before I know it! One of the best moscatos!
Barefoot Moscato was the first Moscato that I tasted and it was like Love At First Sight!!!!!!
Barefoot moscato is great for those who loves really sweet wines. I like to drink this one with deserts.
Barefoot makes a great wine for an inexpensive price. The Moscato is a little too sweet for me
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos