4.55 / 5 based on 8,035 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this brand...it's affordable and delicious...this moscato is great in a spritzer and over ice. Great summer wine.
I am obsessed. I used to only drink flavored moscato until I tried this and it is delicious. Best wine I have ever drank.
I'm not a huge wine person but this stuff I like very lite and fruity this brand is good and affordable which is a bonus
My favorite go to wine. Add some fruit in the summer and you're set! The price it great compared to other moscato wines!
Love this...I added some mandarin oranges, frozen sliced strawberries and a splash of peach schnapps...summer in a glass
This is my go to Wine! Sweet and light !Great to take along to your girlfriends get together! Cost is less then 8.00$
It's a light white wine with just enough sweetness to please almost any wine drinker except maybe the spoiled elites.
Deliciously sweet! This is my favorite brand of Moscato..its the perfect blend of sweet without being too over powering.
Wow! An affordable wine with elegant taste! Reserve your nice glasses for this one! Maybe be cheap, but doesn't taste it!
A great choice for moscato! Very inexpensive and you can find it pretty much anywhere! Not too sweet! Loved this brand!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos