6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,851 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is the wine for you, if you don't normally like wine. It's super sweet and goes down easily compared to a lot of other wines.
My mom gave this to me for my first new year after turning 21. It's amazing! I like this better than the red version of this wine.
If you're looking for a not too pricey wine. This one is a good one. Very cost friendly and sweet and delicious like all moscatos.
This is my go to whenever I'm at the store! It's perfect for ladies night because it's a crowd pleaser and good on the wallet too!
A sweet wine that is delicious on ice. Barefoot Moscato is a great go-to if you're unsure what to buy or are new to drinking wine!
I love this wine! It is a great desert wine. Good for a romantic night or just a night alone. It pairs well with almost anything.
If you are a fan of moscato, then Barefoot Moscato is for you. This is light dessert wine if you are looking to save a few bucks.
Yum! Need I say more! Great wine especially for the price! Sweet like any moscato! Definitely recommend especially for the price!
I love white wine and this one is my absolute favorite. This is definitely my go to wine whenever I pick the wine for the evening
For the price this is a very decent Moscato. Not quite as sweet and tasty as the more expensive brands but still very drinkable.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos