BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Vickie F.
Winton, CA
This is my favorite wine and brand.. this brand has a sweet flavor which makes it nice so you can enjoy instead of a sour taste... this is a good value because the price is good and the taste is good. I will defiantly buy more
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
This is soooooo good for the price! This is quite often something I pick up when I feel like having wine. I love moscato and for the price, you just can't go wrong with this wine. It's sweet, but not overly sweet where you get sick of it.
Alyssa D.
Parma Heights, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
To appreciate a moscato, one must love the sweetness it comes with it. You can't give it a rating if you do not like a sweet wine. With that being said, I love moscato! Barefoot is probably one of, if not the best moscato wines out there. I have tried moscato from different countries and sweetnesses and this one is nice and balanced. I prefer the pink moscato and sometimes delve into the red moscato when I feel like it. Alot of beer drinkers will not like a moscato because it is so sweet to them it tastes like a piece of squeezed fruit. Barefoot has about a good percentage of alcohol content that if you have a couple small glasses, you will feel a nice warmth buzz. After drinking this, you will truly want to go barefoot in the sand or in a winery to crush some grapes. By foot. In Italy. In the summertime. Yup.
Melisa C.
This wine is a must have for my holidays. I am not a fan of wine but this wine doesnt have such a bitter taste which I love! I could not live without this. The other good thing about it is the price!
Tristan C.
Hemet, CA
Barefoot has one of my favorite Moscatos. It's sweet but not to the point where you can only have one glass. (I usually have a glass but my favorite glass can hold almost an entire bottle, but hey, friends don't judge friends). I've used it to make party punches as well!
Carolina S.
Union City , NJ
I love the crispy and refreshing taste of this white moscato wine. While I do enjoy a variety of wines this white moscato is not overly sweet like others I've tried. Thumbs up!
Claire B.
This Barefoot Moscato is my favorite. Its cheap, easy to find. I like it because its lightweight, not to heavy and tastes great. The only thing I didn't like about it is the cork can't be placed back inside the bottle easy so you'll have to finish the wine in one sitting.
Amanda N.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely love Barefoot wines! They are priced at a very economical level but do not flake out on good taste. I always go for the soft reds and whites but I love the zing that comes with Moscato.
Morgan S.
Calera, AL
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines. Not only is it sweet, but it comes in a large bottle that is very decently priced. I would recommend this wine to my friends and I love to drink it if I am having a night to relax and unwind. It is a great girl's night wine.
erin B.
Elizabethton, TN
I enjoy sweet wine. I used to love this wine until recent. The sulfate count is much to high and contributes to me getting headaches. So I have to aeek out wines with less sulfates in them and less preservitaves and other additives.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?