BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Monrovia , CA
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. Great taste for a cheap price and a high alcohol percentage (9%) you really can't go wrong. Drinking this as I type 😂.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
Great value! Yummy taste and the price is amazing! This is my go to wine always! Even have friends that aren't huge wine drinkers that have became a fan!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
A little on the dryer side but I love making white sangria's and wine slushies with this wine. Great price and love that I can get a huge bottle in this!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
So good and sweet! This is the perfect drink for sweet wine lovers! It's also at a very good price. I prefer this to some of the more expensive moscatos!
Rosemary C.
Rosemary C.
Stilwell, OK
A good dessert wine, just a little biter which I do not like but this one seems balanced and is a good change from some other moscatos that are too sweet
jasmin c.
jasmin c.
Santa Maria, CA
When I can't afford an expensive wine this is my go to. Seriously it's still very good. I keep at least one bottle of this just in case of an emergency.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Greenville, TX
My current favorite white wine is this Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet without being too sweet. And you can't beat the price for the quality of the taste.
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Midland, TX
Barefoot moscato is so sweet and juicy! You can't say no to buying more. I have drank this for awhile now. It's the best priced and best tasting moscato
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
FRANKLIN, IN
I have recently tried Moscato due to Starbucks incorporating wine and beer into their menu. It is absolutely delicious. Carbonated and sweet. Delicious!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Charleston, SC
Best bang for your buck. i drink barefoot all the time. i esp love the green moscato because it's sweet and not overly sweet, but still crisp and tangy.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?