Add a Photo

Photos (61)
alexa s.
alexa s.
Spencer, NY

I love this wine it is so sweet and refreshing. you can hardly taste the alcohol in it making it a dangerous treat. i like to drink it with ice pool side enjoying the warm breeze and summer days
Jocelyn J.
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI

YUM YUM YUM! That should be enough said because that just describes it perfectly. I love that it's good but not super expensive. Love this with dinner salads with fruit and cheese or chocolate.
Robert M.
Robert M.
Saint Augustine, FL

One of my wife's favorites. Great value for the price. We normally purchase ours at Walmart since their price is good. Its surprisingly tasty for the price. We will continue buying it for sure.
Kylie F.
Kylie F.
Salisbury, Maryland

I will always buy barefoot wine! It's cheap and the best taste to me! I love he moscato it's very sweet and pairs perfectly with any meal. It's available everywhere and is a great smooth taste!
Crystle M.
Crystle M.
Philadelphia , PA

This is my go to wine! Love it and the taste, when I purchase it I def have to purchase more than one bottle. If you are a wine drinker I would recommend it because you will not be disappointed
Gia D.
Gia D.

Can never go wrong with this wine. It's perfect for the summer if you want something light to drink. I like to use it for homemade sangria with some mixed fruit and vodka. Absolutely delicious.
Tamico C.
Tamico C.
Brandon, FL

Love, love, love!!! Inexpensive but full of flavor. If you like it sweet and smooth, this is the wine for you! Goes great with everything. Usually a hit with women but everyone will enjoy this.
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Tampa, Fl

Great moscato for the price! Sweet and not too bubbly! Great for casual gatherings or just a quick glass after work. Might want a nicer bottle for a dinner party but overall good quality wine.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This is one of my go to wines!! The taste is not too sweet and not too bitter. You can mix it with juice if you want a sweeter taste. You can enjoy this bottle for around $5-$7 at most stores.
Amaris Q.
Amaris Q.
Milton, FL

One of these ALMOST fits perfectly into a big Tervis tumbler cup. You pour your bottle of Moscato into your tumbler and tell everyone you are drinking water. Sorry this isn't exactly a review.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now