Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Tampa, Fl

Great moscato for the price! Sweet and not too bubbly! Great for casual gatherings or just a quick glass after work. Might want a nicer bottle for a dinner party but overall good quality wine.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This is one of my go to wines!! The taste is not too sweet and not too bitter. You can mix it with juice if you want a sweeter taste. You can enjoy this bottle for around $5-$7 at most stores.
Amaris Q.
Amaris Q.
Milton, FL

One of these ALMOST fits perfectly into a big Tervis tumbler cup. You pour your bottle of Moscato into your tumbler and tell everyone you are drinking water. Sorry this isn't exactly a review.
Awilda C.
Awilda C.

My favorite wine. I'm a fan of sweet drinks and this is the best wine for a girls night hands down. This is the type of drink that catches up to you and who doesn't love a surprise i sure do.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Fabens, TX

This is one of THE BEST wines that I've ever tasted. I always recommend this wine to my family and friends first time wine drinkers. It just has this nice crisp taste. My absolute favorite!!!
Millinie T.
Millinie T.

Moscato is amazing! It's a really good drink for when you want to just kick back with your girls and have a good night, or when you want to have a romantic evening for your significant other.
Rita T.
Rita T.
Hudson, NH

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine. I love the sweet fruity flavor. Not dry or woodsy im not a red wine drinker. I make a great raspberry lemonade Moscato drink for entertaining in the summer.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Hiram, GA

It's really smooth and nice . I like how sweet the flavor is and it really smooth and there is a perfect balance of flavor. Really good item to consider for party or sharing with your friends
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ

My go to white wine! its very inexpensive and refreshing. super sweet and delicious. also great that it lasts long, not that you can keep yourself from finishing it! great taste. always buy.
Heaven-Leigh A.
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, Alberta

I love having a couple of glasses with my friends! It's so delicious and refreshing! Hints of flavor but not overwhelming. It can be either for a night at home or you can take it to a party.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now