Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Vy T.
Vy T.
Charlotte, NC

One of the cheaper types of wine that you can get and it won't break your bank account lol. What's thanksgiving without a little alcohol right? Would definitely recommend and perfect for gifts as well
Katie B.
Katie B.
Nettleton, MS

This wine is so great and really cheap! It's always a go too if mine and I always keep a bottle on my wine rack at my house! It's a sweet wine and no bitter at all that's why it's one of my favorites!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Pittsburgh, PA

It's my favorite! I drink it every time I buy wine. Affordable and the perfect sweetness. I always go to wine and spirits to purchase any wine or liquor. Moscato is the only kind of wine that I enjoy.
Melisa C.
Melisa C.

This wine is a must have for my holidays. I am not a fan of wine but this wine doesnt have such a bitter taste which I love! I could not live without this. The other good thing about it is the price!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Uxbridge, MA

Barefoot Moscato is an absolutely delicious wine.
Barefoot Moscato is very affordable as far as price goes. It's also very easy to find as it is in most liquor stores and gas stations that sell wine.
Jeny S.
Jeny S.
Albany, OR

This is my all time faveorite wine. My friends and I buy this for get togethers and movie nights. Its sweet and tasty. You can find it just about anywhere and its priced just right. I love this wine.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA

This is a pretty good tasting sweet wine. It doesn't have the most depth but it's an easy to drink wine. It's also really affordable as far as wine goes. It's really good as a base for white sangria!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY

One of my favorite moscatos. It's crisp and sweet. And it's cheap! Around $8 per small bottle. It's not an extremely high alcohol content either, so I can enjoy several glasses without getting drunk.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL

Moscato is my favorite wine. This brand is cheap and delicious. I drink it way too much. The best part is it's so cheap. My mom for my into this wine because it's that good. I recommend it to others.
H. C.
H. C.
Bay Shore, NY

It's a nice wine but it's entirely too sweet. I know most moscatos are supposed to be but this one is up there. Price wise it's great and makes a nice gift or good thing to bring to a dinner or party
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?