Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Hands down my absolute favorite wine!! It's affordable and tastes great! In fact, I'm drinking a glass while watching The Bachelor and writing this review!!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Pretty good bang for your buck. Not the best wines but not the worse either. Very inexpensive. Perhaps $5-$6. Sweet and pairs well with pretzels or chicken.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Providence , RI
Love this wine, when I just want to relax and not do much drinking this is my favorite. It's a must have for any kind of night and the price is just right.
Betsy A.
Betsy A.
Walterboro, SC
Barefoot is a perfect choice for a ladies night! It met all of my expectations and maybe even more. If anything I'd say I wish it was a little more bitter!
April d.
April d.
Delicious! Very affordable too! I recently bought the small 4 pack and the bigger bottle as prizes for a friends baby shower & i must say, they were a hit.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite brands of wine. I buy this moscato as well as their pink moscato. The pricing is great and I often buy multiple bottles at once.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Shreveport, LA
Super smooth and a great wine to have for big groups. Pretty affordable and taste is amazing I always bring a bottle with me to all of the big gatherings.
MC J.
MC J.
This wine is sweet and delicious. I had to stop drinking it because of the aftermath. Next day, no matter how little I drank, I'd wake up with a headache.
Karol N Raymond N.
Karol N Raymond N.
Sebring, FL
I love this Wine! I buy a bottle almost every week. Is sweet , great flavor! and the price is great! My husband don't drink but he really likes this wine.
Renee E.
Renee E.
Oh how I love my wine. This barefoot though is definitely in the top 4. Any time I go to a campfire or picnic I make sure to have a bottle of this with me
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?