Add a Photo

Photos (64)
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn, NY
Had this last night for like the umteenth time and i love it every time. This pairs great with pasta and has a sweet taste to it! One bottle is never enuff!!!
Erin C.
Erin C.
By far one of my favorite wines! I love my wine having a good combination of bitter and sweet. This makes it easier to drink than having to swill or ice down.
Janice P.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
This brand is one of my favorites that make moscato. Just enough sweetness and not dry. It is always on sale for 2/$10. Who can beat great taste and price? :)
Carly B.
Carly B.
This wine is cheap but will always do the trick. Being a broke college student I happen to always count on Badefoot Mascato and Pink Mascato to get me through
Ale B.
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
This Moscato is perfect after a long day of work. It's so rich on flavor and texture, so smooth and sweet. Personally, I keep mine refrigerated. It's amazing.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Cocoa, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I'm a stickler for white wine and moscato is one of my favorites. It's very light but still has that wind taste to it. This is my preferred brand of moscato.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Ocala, FL
I love Barefoot wines! They are always my go to when I am having guests. They are a great tasting wine at a great price! It is definitely a favorite of mine!
Karli H.
Karli H.
Cave Creek, Az
For the price, this a very acceptable wine. The moscato is light and crisp, with sweet undertones that are noticeable but not overwhelming. Great for brunch!
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Jonesborough , TN
Love moscato! I'm not big on Barefoot but it was just sweet enough. It's perfect for girls night and pairs well with sweets. I'd like a bigger bottle though.
Miriam O.
Miriam O.
Love the sweet taste. A must for dinner night or having a girls night out. Nice to eat with cracker and cheese. Nice to mix with sangria and drinking it cold
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?