Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Aubrey V.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI

This is the perfect blend of sweet and dry. Neither are overpowering and gives it a nice balance. It's the perfect drink for both classy events and a glass of wine after work.
Kathryn J.
Kathryn J.
Pikeville, NC

Fantastic girl's night wine! It pleases even non-wine drinkers. It's very inexpensive and convenient to find. Love!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX

I love the barefoot brand! They have a great selection and I haven't found one I didn't like. You also can't go wrong with the prices!
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Mesa, AZ

Nothing like getting bang for your buck! I can drink this bottle and have a good buzz and only pay 5 bucks!

Taste delicious and not real bitter like other wines
T L.
T L.

I only drink Moscato, and I only like the sweeter brands. I've tried pretty much every brand's moscato that'sunder $10, and for the money, this is the best moscato you can buy. At $5-$6 a bottle, it's a steal, and it's good. It's my go-to for an event where you might have to share- because even the giant bottle is less than $10, and everyone seems to like it
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Westerville, OH

For $6 a bottle, you really can't go wrong. Sweet and refreshing, you can buy it in pretty much any grocery store.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Missoula, MT

I hate to admit, this is such a chuggable wine. I could drink a whole bottle it is so delicious. Very sweet, definitely a wine anyone could enjoy.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Milwaukee, WI

I never really drank wine till I was at a friends and she gave me a bottle of Barefoot Moscato. It was the best alcohol drink I have ever had. I buy it all the time now. Its sweet but yet not to sweet and perfect late evening when you just want to relax I also find it to be good on ice or off. I tend to like my drinks on ice but wine is not usually good on ice this is not true with Barefoot Moscato. It really is a must try!
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Modesto, CA

This stuff is pretty good and economical too :)
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

Another go to for me! And I LOVE it! So good! Sweet but not too sweet and definitely no dryness in this wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?