Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this wine sitting outside on the patio. It is cheap and a good go to for just a glass or two to cap off the night. There are a few others I prefer that come with a higher pricetag and in my opinion, a slightly better flavor (nothing to do with the sweetness as I love a sweet wine).
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Lisbon, IA

This is Delicious!!!! I buy this in bulk. The great thing is they have an extra large bottle too.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR

Only because I drank this so much I'm burnt out on it.I like the taste of it and its not bitter
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Plano, TX

I think Barefoot is okay but drinking their moscosto is like drinking cough syrup. It makes me sick to my stomach. Super sweet!!
Brooke O.
Brooke O.
Plainfield, IN

The crisp, fruity flavor of this wine comes through in every single sip. I purchased this at the grocery store and was so pleasantly surprised! For the price point, I am hard pressed to find a better moscato.
Juli G.
Juli G.

Moscato is my favorite wine! Barefoot makes a great Moscato,to drink but itself or paired with a nice chicken or fish dish.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Yukon, OK

I love this moscato! It is a staple at any party I host. I use it to make a mixed drink containing, Barefoot Moscato, frozen raspberry lemonade, sprite and a touch of vodka. It is ALWAYS a crowd pleaser.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Trenton, MI

This is a sweet moscato, almost a little too sweet. I prefer one slightly lighter. However, it does work great with fruit as a dessert wine.
Marcia A.
Marcia A.

I must say this brand of wine is not bad at all. I was pleasantly surprised.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA

This is my go-to wine! It is perfect for anyone "just getting used to the wine taste." My friends and I have this at all of our girls' nights! It's crisp and delicious!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now