Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Crystal, Minnesota

Barefoot has always been one of my favorite brands of wine. It is not too expensive, but tastes like it is! Be careful, or you might end up with an empty bottle!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Grafton, WI

Okay, so I'm a cheap @ss when it comes to things, but when you get your own mother hooked on a good $5 bottle of wine, you know it must be good. I prefer Craggy Range most of the time, but I'm a sucker for barefoot moscato.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA

I love this wine! It's just sweet enough, but not overly sweet. Just goes with anything if you ask me! Everywhere I purchase it it's reasonably priced.
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Louisville, KY

My favorite Moscato for the price. I enjoy the sweet and crisp taste. It's the perfect accompaniment to a fruit and cheese night with the girls. I'm a frequent buyer and would recommend this to anyone looking for a sweet wine.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Elmer, NJ

I love this moscato! It's light and refreshing with a slight carbonation. I tend to drink this more in the summer months.
Merranda H.
Merranda H.

I absolutely love this wine. It has a subtle sweet taste! Not to strong or overpowering!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Douglassville, PA

I love this moscato. It's perfect for girls night and date night. This wine mixes great with juice. My first love!
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO

Great sweet, tangy taste with no aftertaste. No leftover burn in the throat like wine. This is so refreshing. More pleasant then drinking wine coolers.
Krista H.
Krista H.

This wine is great because it tastes good. It tastes sweet which is perfect for my tastes
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Hoboken, NJ

This is an inexpensive wine but you get what you pay for. I have had wines for the same price or a little more that are so much better. Not worth the crappy hangover
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now