BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Tina B.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
Two of my friends are huge fans of this one so I tried it. It's not my favorite, but I will drink it if it's there.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Waterford, CT
This is my go-to moscato when I am asked to bring wine to a party. The flavor is light and sweet, just like a moscato should be. It always goes over well, and the price tag can't be beat.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
It isn't a bad tasting moscato, I have just had better ones. It's good if you are on a budget and are craving a sweet glass of wine.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Avalon, PA
Not a huge wine drinker, but I love Barefoot Moscato! It's very sweet and it is a very reasonable price. I would recommend!
Taja B.
Taja B.
Weston, Fl
After a stressful class this crisp delicious wine is the best and especially great to shared with friends.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Detroit, MI
My favorite. I love the taste. I especially like the 4 pack you can buy of the mini bottles. My favorite Moscato to date.
lauren r.
lauren r.
North Providence, RI
Love Barefoot wines in general, I think you get a nice bang for your buck plus they taste great. My favorite is the Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet, and perfect to me.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Clovis, NM
Barefoot is a goof brand and a cheaper option. This Moscato isn't my favorite but it isn't bad either. For the price though it is good.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Bridgeport, CT
This is a good starter wine for those who are new to drinking wine in general. It's pretty sweet tasting (fruity taste), easy to find (sold at most alcohol suppliers) and inexpensive. You can buy a large bottle for an average of $10.99.
Hollee B.
Hollee B.
New Braunfels, TX
I love that this wine is inexpensive and refreshing. It actually has a wonderful flavor, and tends to be my go-to drink of choice. I don't know why, it just really works for me. I love it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?