Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Glassboro, NJ

This is my absolutely favorite brand of Moscato. I have tried several others, as I love a sweet crisp wine, and Barefoot takes the cake.
lizette  N.
lizette N.

Resonable price, great taste, great quality absolutely my favorite brand Barefoot Moscato!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

This is my all time favorite wine! I love sweet wines and it's not pricey. If you don't like really sweet then it's not for you.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA

I love sweet wine. Listening to music and just relaxing, except anyone who knows me knows i chug wine and drink it like water lol.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Sheridan, IN

Quite tasty, but even better when you add fruit. :-) Great for a cheap bottle!
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH

I've not liked any of the wines I've ever tried. I thought I just hated wine. A friend told me to try this. At first I didn't care for it, but the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th sips kept tasting better and better. By the time the bottle was finished I decided that I did, indeed, like it.
Briana G.
Briana G.
Canton, GA

This will forever be one of my favorite wines! It's sweet and refreshing and tastes great by itself or mixed with other drinks!
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Midland, TX

Is this my favorite no but it is a delicious, sweet wine for the price. I also appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Four Oaks, NC

Not my favorite brand of moscato but not the worse. I don't buy it but if someone has it I will drink it. There are other brands that taste better in the same price range. It is not as sweet as others and has more of a bitter taste.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Bixby, OK

very good taste. Im not a huge wine drinker but this one was better than i expected! Will def buy it again!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now