Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Jamie M.
Jamie M.

Oh what a delight. You can never go wrong with barefoot. It is decent price so people think it's not good. But it actually is great
Alisa C.
Alisa C.
Mission Viejo , CA

Im not a big wine person, but when I do drink wine its Moscato and Barefoot is the brand I always buy. It's a sweet wine which I love and is not to dry or bitter, amazing at any time with any food.
Melina L.
Melina L.
Conyers, GA

This is something I would recommend if you are drinking alone and on a budget. It is a good tasting moscato.. not going to go as far as say it is absolutely amazing. but tastes good for a reasonable price. Publix usually has some decent sales on Barefoot alcoholic products.
Betsy S.
Betsy S.
Vero Beach, FL

Deliciously sweet without the headache. Perfect with chicken and fish, and fruit as well.
Megan W.
Megan W.
BROOKLYN, NY

I love this as a drinkable sweet, inexpensive wine. You know barefoot wines are always delicious and affordable. It tastes great, especially when it is warm out!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA

Refreshing and crisp a wonderful wine for relaxing. I sip mine with some fresh fruit and relax while watching a movie or two.
Alana P.
Alana P.
Tuscumbia, AL

Awful. I think they put the foot on the bottle to let you know what flavor you're in for.
Julissa D.
Julissa D.
South Amboy, NJ

It amazing definitely goes down smoothly. I got it at a local liquor store by my house. It was definitely affordable! I always get this when I got to parties
April d.
April d.
Ventura, CA

Very tasty wine for the right price. Great for entertaining and saving money without skimping on taste.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR

Only because I drank this so much I'm burnt out on it.I like the taste of it and its not bitter
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now