4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my absolute favorite low price Moscato! This stuff is really tasty and it dosen't give me a headache! I love it!
So good! it is light and bubbly. I think its best when you leave it in the freezer for about an hour before you drink it
One of the best cheaper Moscato's in the market. Very good, especially if you are in college and need to be on a budget.
Barefoot moscato only wine that is the best. Love having me a cup or two once in a while With some strawberries to relax
Love this wine. All moscato is good but this brand it really good any very reasonably priced! Definitely my go to wine!!
I know when drinking mascoto a girl is expecting a sweet drink but this is entirely too sweet. The price is amazing tho.
I'm not a huge wine drinker but I definitely like this one. The flavor is mild and the price is great. I like this brand.
I add a little bit of sseven up to my glass and ice. i know that defeats the purpose of wine, i just hate mine going warm
Love love love this stuff...my opinion the best cheap wine to buy ...great taste great flavor..love everything about it
For a cheaper wine it is so good. If you are looking for something that is inexpensive yet tastes amazing go with this.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos