Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Katie W.
Katie W.
Redford, MI

I absolutely LOVE Moscato! and Barefoot makes moscato so much better! It is crisp and refreshing and a perfect drink at any time of day, any day of the year!
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
Weston, FL

One of my most favorite moscatos! Affordable and deliciously crisp taste! I can always find it at my local walgreens or supermarket when I need to bring a gift or when I just need a sweet treat.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Fall River, MA

Cheap wine that doesn't taste cheap. Great for a casual glass, nice and sweet.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Freedom, WI

I love this wine. It tastes great. By far one of my favorite cheap wines! This wine is perfect for a girls night.
Angel H.
Angel H.

Just right for any type of day or meal. I enjoy this wine as well as any. I also enjoy that it is priced right.
I have not tried a barefoot wine that we do not like. It is even good mixed in with real lemonade for a nice summer drink.
Charlyn C.
Charlyn C.

This is a nice sweet moscato. It is super refreshing on a warm summer day. Goes well with all foods.
JULIE S.
JULIE S.

This moscato is so darn delicious! I came upon this product at the grocery store. A friend recommended I try and I was pretty happy that I did. It has a great taste and it is very affordable.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

This is my favorite wine Barefoot Moscato is mine and my moms favorite drink to have with dinenr or just because we enjoy its sweet taste and fact that is not pricey
Nathan V.
Nathan V.
Camby, IN

GReat flavor for the overall price of the wine. i would recommend it to someone looking for a sweet and somewhat bubbling white wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now