BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Karla T.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
One of my favorite drinks AND brand, I have to say it is very easy to drink, sweet flavor, very affordable. Do you have friends over and don't want to spend a lot but still have good drinks? Go for this moscato!
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
I love moscato, this is a go to if I am not having the money for better.
Shea J.
Shea J.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great moscato. Slightly sweet and refreshing. Love the seltzery feel of the barefoot moscato. Very delightful!
David p.
David p.
Logansport, IN
I love Barefoot wine, and although I'm not the biggest fan of sweet wines, this Moscato is one of my favorites. This wine goes down smooth and it's pleasant to drink on the occasion that I want something sweet to drink.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Goodell, IA
I always have a bottle of this moscato on hand. its a huge hit with nearly everyone. EXTREMELY affordable and tastes great!
Mary J.
Mary J.
Lakewood, CO
This wine is great! It is so inexpensive and every time I bring it to a party or a friends house everyone loves it!
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
This is a pretty sweet moscato for under $10 that you can find at Target and most larger chain grocery stores.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
I love a sweet wine and have found Moscato to be my favorite flavor. Not all moscatos are created equal, but the barefoot brand does a great job at a great price. I hate spending a lot on wine, and this wine has a great flavor for a great price.
Raewyn S.
Raewyn S.
Anaheim, CA
I tried this moscato almost a year ago and ever since I always have it stocked in my fridge. Ralph's often offers a great deal if you buy 6, and I can't ever pass it up!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Covington, KY
Its a great wine for cheap. you will not be disappointed. this wine is something that will go with anything. You can also find it almost anywhere. It goes great with pizza or pasta. It never really looses its body or taste. The wine is full and smooth. My boyfriend even approves it. Sometimes likes it over his beer.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?