Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.

Go to wine!! Cheap and tasty!! Any flavor of moscato is amazing, I don't know a single person who does not love this wine.
Tima F.
Tima F.
Camden, de

You can never I wrong with barefoot. Best moscato I've ever had. Perfect for a relaxing Sunday
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Brockton, MA

I love barefoot Moscato! It is a family wine. Every Sunday we have a large family dinner. Multiple bottles of Barefoot Moscato are brought. My family prefers the white and pink. I myself Love the red but with this family if it's Barefoot Moscato no matter the flavor we are drinking it!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Morgantown, Ky

I love this stuff! It's so smooth and sweet to me! Nice when chilled but not ice cold!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

Hands down my favorite wine. It is sweet, and not bitter or dry. It is definitely a dessert wine but tastes fabulous with anything.
Finnlee E.
Finnlee E.

Bring this to generally any female, and she will like it. it's sweet, and inexpensive. I have bought it once or twice, it's nothing special in my eyes, but I know quite a few people who regularly drink it.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Delmar, MD

My go to wine has to be this, I love the Barefoot wine. It isn't dry but not too sweet either!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Erie, PA

Sweet and cheap! Always bring a bottle of this to the party! It's always a hit!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

I love this wine! I always have a bottle in my fridge, This is one of my favorite wines!
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
New Albany, IN

A good moscato when chilled. Pretty good taste for the price of a bottle. Usually have as a dessert wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now