Add a Photo

Kimberly H.
Lexington, Ky
Feb. 9, 2015, 11:49 a.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot Moscato is a pretty decent wine considering the price. My taste in wine has changed recently, so I find this wine particularly sweet in comparison to others. I have, however, drank this on many previous occasions and been completely satisfied. I would suggest saving this wine for when you are in the mood for something super sweet or use it to make a fun cocktail for a girls night/bridal shower type situation.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
Oct. 9, 2014, 12:25 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a good, cheap wine to bring to a summer cookout. There are definitely better wines out there, but you can't beat the price on Barefoot wines.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Feb. 10, 2015, 3:03 a.m.
Review for: White
This wine is good, it has a sweet taste to it. I think it's very inexpensive, too.
Kayce C.
Kayce C.
Dec. 12, 2014, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a good go-to wine. It is cheaper so it may not always be as smooth as other wines.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Clermont, FL
Feb. 7, 2015, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: White
This is very good but I can't drink more than a glass with my sensitive stomach.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Wilmer, AL
Truly any moscato will do but I do love my barefoot wines. I am not a heavy drinker by any means but if friends are over, it's really easy to go through an entire bottle quickly. (not alone of course)
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Santa Ana, CA
I Love this wine. It has a great taste to it. Very affordable when your on a budget too.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Westerville, OH
A nice cheap wine, tastes good.
Brandie S.
Brandie S.
Abilene, TX
Perfectly sweet and crispy. Best of all it's inexpensive.
Carolyn b.
Carolyn b.
This is one of my favorites if not favorite wine. Not only is it inexpensive but it is delicious. It's sweet but not too sweet like many of the cheaper Moscato's I've encountered.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?