BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Paige L.
Paige L.
Little Rock, AR
I love barefoot and I love moscato! This is a great wine that won't hurt your wallet. I buy this often.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I love this wine! It's just sweet enough, but not overly sweet. Just goes with anything if you ask me! Everywhere I purchase it it's reasonably priced.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
I am not a huge fan of wines I am very picky but this one is good I like the taste and it isn't overly sweet
Kailee F.
Kailee F.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love this wine. I am also not a wine drinker at all. Thus its sweet taste is perfect for me! It is also very very reasonable price wise.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Its light and fruity. You can't beat the price I think they are 2 for $10 sometimes. I don't drink a lot of wine, but I love Barefoot Moscato. So delish!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not a big fan of wines, but Barefoot Moscato is the only type I'll prefer to drink. Fruity and smooth, this is a really gentle wine for those beginning to explore wine or just dislike the darker wines.
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Manahawkin, NJ
Moscato is yummy but sweet...not something I can drink a ton of but I do like barefoot brands! Gives a wicked hangover though
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of moscato wines. The price is very reasonable, and comes in a decent sized bottle. The bottle is easy to open every time I've purchased. I recommend this brand to friends often.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
Two of my friends are huge fans of this one so I tried it. It's not my favorite, but I will drink it if it's there.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Waterford, CT
This is my go-to moscato when I am asked to bring wine to a party. The flavor is light and sweet, just like a moscato should be. It always goes over well, and the price tag can't be beat.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?