Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Lori M.
Lori M.

Barefoot Moscato is the all time best out there!!
CHRISTINA A.
CHRISTINA A.
Delhi, CA

I love the sweeter wines and love the smooth, sweet tones of the Barefoot Moscato. Not as sweet as a Sangria but the sweet notes remind me more of fresh white grapes, apples, and peaches. One of my go to wines for the weekend. I usually serve it with frozen wine grapes added to the wine glasses.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Coldwater, OH

One of my favorite wines ever!!! Very resonable in price and always have a bottle or two on hand! Perfect for those patio kind of nights!
Kim J.
Kim J.
Westfield, MA

Delicious. Crisp taste best served cold. A good wine for a newbie wine drinker. Great as a ladies night drink!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Orlando, FL

Sweet, crisp wine. Great quality for the price. Slightly bubbly. One of my favorite inexpensive moscato wines. Good alcohol content.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Newport News, VA

Barefoot has the best tasting Moscato. I absolutely love it because the taste is super sweet and the price is great as well. Sam's club has them for a great price, and you get 2 bottles!!
Aubrie S.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC

Love this wine. Great taste. Great value! I am not really a wine drinker but I will drink this. I even like putting a few ice cubes in it to be sure it' really chilled. Great for summer.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Salinas, CA

Moscato is my favorite wine! Barefoot isn't my favorite moscato but it's pretty good and it's an excellent price.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI

Very sweet wine. Goes down real well! Also a very decent price!
Lia L.
Lia L.
Woodstock, IL

I don't drink too many wines because I'm sensitive to bitter flavors, so I prefer my wine to be quite sweet. Moscato is the sweetest I've had so far, and I've tried a few brands at a few price points. The Barefoot Moscato is sweet and drinkable, but I still taste quite a bit of bitterness, so I don't enjoy it as much as some pricier Moscatos.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?