6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,866 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this wine! I'm not typically a wine person, but this one is sweet enough for me to enjoy!
One of my favorites. It's light and chill and just perfect for those hot summer days by the pool
Sweet touch to a inexpensive greAT wine, cant go wrong with a little drink once in awhile and for the price totally worth it.
Mix in some fresh fruit and you'll have a sweet and refreshing drink at an amazing price point.
This wine for delicious especially considering the price! Like and sweet, but not overpowering!
This is my go to Moscato! Great taste and a great price! It is sweet and a great choice for any occasion!
I'm not a big fan of wine but this wine is pretty descent this taste better than the pink bottle
This wine is perfect for an after the baby is put to bed glass of wine. Very affordable and really good.
Sweet, Sweet, Sweet. If you are just getting into drinking wine this will be your top choice...
Absolutely love it. Tastes great and inexpensive. All flavors are great. Great bottle to enjoy with family, friends or alone.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos