Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Liz B.
Liz B.
Titusville, FL

I love Barefoot's Pink Moscato but all of Barefoot's brand is pretty good! They are easy on the wallet and taste great!
Omayra S.
Omayra S.
Bronx, NY

Love this wine and the price too, it really is very smooth and easy to drink. Love it
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Elgin, IL

This is one of the best tasting Moscato's you can buy. Its really affordable and Jewel-Osco has sales often. I love Barefoot and I buy this brand a lot.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Wilkes Barre, PA

This is my go to moscato. I have also had the pink moscato from barefoot but I prefer the white. Inexpensive, sweet, and crisp.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Clarksville, VA

This is me and my husband's go to wine for just about any occasion. It has a good blend of sweet vs floral notes. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a wine to have sitting around the living room for this Holiday season.
Abby Z.
Abby Z.
Manchester , NH

I love moscato and this is a great inexpensive option! Easy to find in stores and it's so yummy and fresh tasting!
Quay M.
Quay M.
Austin, TX

I recently got into moscato and a casual, expensive stroll through Target led me right down the alcohol aisle because doesn't it always? Anyway, this particular brand was on sale. The price was looking right, I really didn't want to walk around anymore - long story short this girl's couch and wine glass were beckoning. 20 agonizing minutes later, Barefoot moscato was home with mama and we were having a party. It was surprisingly delicious. Not one of my favorites, but it paired quite nicely with Netflix and an oversized t-shirt.
Brandee A.
Brandee A.
North Aurora, IL

Love the light sweet flavor, great for any party or just an evening at home!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI

This is my favorite wine from Barefoot. Sweet, not bitter. Not so much of an aftertaste as some of the other ones do. Doesn't give me gut-rot as other sweet drinks might.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Fort Worth, TX

This stuff is pretty good, but almost a little too bitter I think. But definitely one that I do buy if my faves aren't available
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now