Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN

Such a big Moscato fan!! Barefoot is one of the best wine brands in my opinion. We carry this at my work too and it's a hit!! Sweet but in a good way!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Douglassville, PA

I love this moscato. It's perfect for girls night and date night. This wine mixes great with juice. My first love!
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO

Great sweet, tangy taste with no aftertaste. No leftover burn in the throat like wine. This is so refreshing. More pleasant then drinking wine coolers.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI

This is my favorite wine out there! It's a light fruity taste and it's affordable. I first had it at wine tasting and I buy it all the time. You can always make it a little bit more fancy when you mix it, too.
Erin B.
Erin B.

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites because in offers a great taste at a very affordable price. This moscato is a great product to keep in the house when you aren't looking for anything fancy but desire a easy tasting glass of wine!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Hoboken, NJ

This is an inexpensive wine but you get what you pay for. I have had wines for the same price or a little more that are so much better. Not worth the crappy hangover
Holly L.
Holly L.

This is my favorite wine of all time. It is very light and crisp and is perfect for a girls night in.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beaverton, OR

I love this wine! It has a crisp taste and isn't too sweet as many moscato can over do their sweetness. It's a good wine when your on a budget and goes great paired with many things. I tend to buy it quite often.
Sam F.
Sam F.

I love this wine! it is absolutely devine. something i will always get, its not too expensive but it isn't a bad wine to buy when you want something light. the flavor is really great, not to sweet and not too bitter. if you love wine this is a wine you could try
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Jersey City, NJ

If you are new to wine or like sweeter wines, this is the white for you. It's smooth and pleasant to sip on
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now