Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Vera T.
Vera T.

This barefoot moscato reminds me of my college days. Whenever I wanted to be fancy, I would pick up a bottle. For $8, you can't really complain.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Irmo, SC

Not the Best but for a cheap moscato it will do. Very sweet but the aftertaste is kind of a turn off. If you're looking for something on the cheaper end go for it but there are much better moscatos out there.
Pattie T.
Pattie T.
Abingdon, MD

Barefoot Moscato is very sweet with a slight fizz. I enjoy it mixed with either orange juice or cranberry juice to cut some of the sweetness. The price is always right, even when buying several bottles for a group event.
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
El Cajon, CA

I'm a Pinot Grigio girl with Barefoot wines. However, when this one is out, I will choose the Moscato next. I like the light flavor.
Stormy C.
Stormy C.
Denton, TX

I've had this wine multiple times and liked it, but in the end I don't have strong opinions on it. It's fine, but I've had much better Moscato for around the same price point. It's sweet & cheap, so it's a good place to start if you're curious about wine, but it's not my first choice.
Jess E.
Jess E.
Cockeysville, MD

There's so many flavors of this wine & they're all so good. It's cheap & always a great gift: either to yourself or someone else.
Amy G.
Amy G.

I LOVE Barefoot Moscato - it's the best! It is really sweet, but that is the best part. I prefer it chilled, so sometimes I will use frozen grapes as ice cubes.
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA

I like this mascato it's very good chilled with some fruit in it. The price is reasonable and great for a diva on a budget.
Brejane B.
Brejane B.
Thousand Oaks , CA

This moscato is a lot on the sweeter side of moscatos. It's not bubbly, it does have a good smell to it and a good taste, but it could be a little less sweet.
ShaKera F.
ShaKera F.
Channelview, TX

Barefoot moscoto is just ok for the price. I would prefer other brands over this one. If you want a cheap convenient wine then this is ok.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now