Add a Photo

Photos (59)
SheAnna S.
SheAnna S.
Elmwood, IL

My absolute favorite love the sweet crisp flavor, it is inexpensive. The only downfall is the fact its corked instead of a resealable lid :(
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Calera, AL

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines. Not only is it sweet, but it comes in a large bottle that is very decently priced. I would recommend this wine to my friends and I love to drink it if I am having a night to relax and unwind. It is a great girl's night wine.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Atlanta, GA

I'm not a fan of this wine, its good if you want to go the cheaper route but I prefer my favorite blue bottled a little more expensive version..
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR

Only because I drank this so much I'm burnt out on it.I like the taste of it and its not bitter
Kiersta B.
Kiersta B.
Fairfax, VA

Way too sweet for me now, but I used to love it. The price is good and it won't give you a terrible hangover like other cheap wines.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Ballston Spa, NY

One of my favorite wines. I love the sweetness and since i am a mom of two the price is great.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Rutherford, NJ

I love white wines, and this is perfect for an inexpensive bottle of white! Great to share with friends
Barb W.
Barb W.

LOVE IT. The Moscato is my "go to" when I am in the mood for a little wine. Very crisp and not too sweet.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
schenectady, NY

Good for new wine drinkers that like a light flavorful taste. Cheap for people on budgets or people that have college loans out still.
Macey C.
Macey C.

This is my favorite! šŸ˜ it's a great drink to just have with dinner. I've bought this wine quite a few times, it's SUPER affordable. I buy it at my local Walmart! I would absolutely buy it again!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now