Add a Photo

Jennifer F.
Oaklyn, NJ
Dec. 20, 2014, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: White
My favorite Moscato out there! It is fun, inexpensive and tastes great on a summer evening on the patio!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Delmar, MD
Jan. 20, 2015, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: White
My go to wine has to be this, I love the Barefoot wine. It isn't dry but not too sweet either!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Yucaipa, CA
Feb. 9, 2015, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: White
I like this wine. I like white wines and i kust say this wine is worth its price.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Downey, CA
This wine is typically a good price and can be found pretty much any place that sells wine. Moscato is my favorite wine and I like the barefoot brand.
Bryanna L.
Bryanna L.
Oak Harbor, WA
Oct. 8, 2014, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: White
I love sweet wines. This is one of my favorites. At my family holiday get togethers this one of our go to wines that everyone likes to drink.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Oct. 7, 2014, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: White
One of the few wines I will drink. Inexpensive and not a bad taste. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Philadelphia, PA
Great wine. If you like sweet wines this is one of the better ones. I love barefoot wines.
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, Ca
Barefoot Moscato should be a staple in every woman's fridge. It's inexpensive, it's sweet with a slight sparkle, and it's delicious. I'm more of a Pinot Grigo gal myself, but when I'm in the mood for a sweet white, this does the trick.
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Lexington, KY
Aug. 28, 2014, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: White
Love Moscato! It is so cheap but such a tasty drink! It is one you definitely have to be careful drinking or you won't realize it's almost empty! Hope you try it out! :)
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Sept. 28, 2014, 6:13 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my go-to moscato! It's very sweet and refreshing. This works great as a dessert wine and it's so inexpensive.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?