4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Had this brand for the first time and it's pretty good. I really liked the taste of the moscato, it's sweet and tasting.
This is my go to wine. It not only has a great taste but it's light on your pocket too. You can't go wrong with barefoot.
This is one of my go tos. I love to drink this whenever it's not too sweet but just enough sweet for me to keep drinking
I loves this moscato wine! love moscato in general! this is sweet and yummy! hard not to drink the whole bottle at once!
This brand is very reliable and is sold at a decent price. The taste is nice and sweet. It's paired nicely with dessert.
I started drinking this in college because it was cheap and I'm not a huge fan of red wine. Now it's one of my favorties!
The taste is pretty good as far as relatively cheap wine goes, it'll get you drunk if you drink enough of it. I recommend
A great choice for moscato! Very inexpensive and you can find it pretty much anywhere! Not too sweet! Loved this brand!
Really cheap wine that comes in a bottle. Tastes good and is consistent. As far as moscato goes this is usually my go to
Great affordable wine. It is always in my wine rack. Just made a lime strawberry wine drink with this wine. It was yummy!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos