BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
This is my GO TO wine. Goes great with everything and is SO TASTY. I love that the price is low enough that I can keep it in stock regularly.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
South Euclid, OH
Started drinking this wine in college and it's still my favorite. Their Red Moscato is some of the best I've ever had. It's good quality for a low price, plus I don't feel sick the next day like I do from most cheap wine!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is by far my fav brand of Wine, perfection! So in love and for a great price!
Mari G.
Mari G.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This past year I've become enamored with Moscato wines. I asked my friends which brand I should try next and a few recommended Barefoot, so I decided to give it a try. While this Moscato wine is not the worst I've tried, it isn't the best either. The initial taste is quite good, but after it sits in your mouth for a few seconds the taste becomes quite awful. I would like to give their Pink Moscato wine a try.
Cathy O.
Cathy O.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this line of wines and champagne. It's really light and has no after taste like some of the fancy wines do. You seriously can find it anywhere and it's not pricey.
Denise J.
Denise J.
Portland, OR
I LOVE this white wine! Its my favorite. The sweet taste of this moscato is not overbearing. This is not a dry wine, which i like.
Candy W.
Candy W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Susanne J.
Susanne J.
Boone, NC
Great price, good taste. Coming from a broke college kid, I can tell you that this is my favorite. Its sweet enough for people who want to try wine..its also a good thing for spritzers, and other mixed drinks!
lusine V.
lusine V.
Barefoot was recommended to me by a friend and it has become my favorite brand of white wine. I wasn't a big wine drinker until I found my favorite bottle and now prefer a $10 bottle of Barefoot over anything (mainly because of the price and amount). I usually prefer drinking the Moscato. It is sweet and refreshing and I don't have anything negative to say about this!
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
apple valley, CA
I have been able to find this wine everywhere. Even at the gas station. Its easy to drink and refreshing when chilled.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?