Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Bobbi B.
Bobbi B.
Russellville, AR

Barefoot is my absolute favorite wine!!! For how much money it is, it is definitely worth it all. I absolutely love it. If you like sweet wine, this will be a favorite for you too I am sure!
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I love Barefoot Moscato, not only Moscato, but every different kind of wine that Barefoot has to offer. It is very affordable and delicious. Even though some people think just because it is cheap that it could not possibly taste good... they are lying! It is an awesome cheap wine and I would recommend it to anyone. Sometimes the cheaper stuff is the better stuff and in this case that would be a correct statement!
liz a.
liz a.
Victorville, CA

This wine is the perfect amount of sweet. Once you open the cork you are instantly hit with the smell of fruit. If you are looking to be buzzed of drunk off this, not your choice wine. but a great pairing for a creamy pasta our a delicious desert.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Crossett, AR

Moscato is my favorite, it is sweet but not too sweet. I prefer Barefoot over Sutter Home (as they are two of the most popular carries of Moscato). Barefoot is priced great for gatherings and has a taste most everyone will enjoy.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN

If you are looking for a sugar rush this is your wine! I understand it's a great price for what you get but it gives me an INSANE headache.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Fort Collins, CO

This is a sweet and delicious wine, it can be used as a dessert wine or as a dessert beverage itself. I think it best served chilled but it is good room temperature as well.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Topsham, ME

I love the pink moscato. Barefoot is affordable and tastes great.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Norton, OH

This is by far my go to wine, if I'm nothing drinking local wineries products. It's sweet, but not to sweet, not bitter by any means, and just smooth and refreshing.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Portage, WI

I am very picky when it comes to wine! This is such a sweet and easy to drink wine! I can't think of a better way to wind down from a day with my kiddo!
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Atlanta, GA

I'm not a wine connouseur by any any means....however, I prefer white over red any day :) And Barefoot Moscato is one of my all time favorites! It's sweet and crisp and when it's ice cold it's FABULOUS! The price doesn't hurt either :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?