Add a Photo

By BAREFOOT
#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
It's your classic go to and great for parties. Never my absolute favorite yet pleasing to all. Sweet and goes down like juice.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

Sisters would always bring this to get togethers. Just to drink and have a little wine. Nothing says sisters than with a cup of wine. Recommend.
Michelle  m.
Michelle m.

Favorite mascoto for the price. It's not to overly sweet to give headaches but sweet enough to want to drink the entire bottle. Great for girls night and won't break the bank
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

I love this it's very light and has a sweet taste to it. The price is fairly cheap and very refreshing.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Weslaco, TX

Always hits the spot as far as taste and price. This bottle never disappoints. It has a smooth taste and tastes even better chilled.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

I absolutely love BAREFOOT wine. It's absolutely perfect to have a glass by yourself during a summer evening eating dinner, or just because!!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL

Barefoot is the ideal wine brand. Its inexpensive, delicious, and majority have twist off tops for easy access. Great to bring to girls nights or movie nights in. Moscato is definitely a sweeter wine, I enjoy their reisling as well.
Dora C.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA

I love this exact bottle so much! It tastes delicious and it's at a great price. Barefoot is pretty much sold every where, and I usually buy it at Safeway because it's the cheapest!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Leesville, LA

So sweet. I love this Moscato. Goes down so very smooth and pairs with so many things!
Shelby F.
Shelby F.

To me this is lazy Summer nights, with my best friend. Hanging out, outside, listening to music and just relaxing. Plus I just love this stuff.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now