6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,851 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Perfect blend of sweetness that I look for in a wine and with the price point you can't go wrong
I had this at a gathering and it was a good taste. something I would consider buying.
Sweet touch to a inexpensive greAT wine, cant go wrong with a little drink once in awhile and for the price totally worth it.
A low prices and delicious wine that never fails!! This is my go to wine that I buy at least once a week!
I an not generally a wine drinker but i absolutely love this moscato. I won't buy anything else
This is one of my favs great for summertime. It's got an amazingly sweet flavor that makes you crave more.
My all time favorite wine! drink it all year, my favorite with cut up fruit as well!!
Only because I drank this so much I'm burnt out on it.I like the taste of it and its not bitter
This is my go to Moscato! Great taste and a great price! It is sweet and a great choice for any occasion!
This wine for delicious especially considering the price! Like and sweet, but not overpowering!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos