Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Beth B.
Beth B.
Clermont, FL

This is very good but I can't drink more than a glass with my sensitive stomach.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Wilmer, AL

Truly any moscato will do but I do love my barefoot wines. I am not a heavy drinker by any means but if friends are over, it's really easy to go through an entire bottle quickly. (not alone of course)
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Santa Ana, CA

I Love this wine. It has a great taste to it. Very affordable when your on a budget too.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Westerville, OH

A nice cheap wine, tastes good.
Brandie S.
Brandie S.
Abilene, TX

Perfectly sweet and crispy. Best of all it's inexpensive.
Carolyn b.
Carolyn b.

This is one of my favorites if not favorite wine. Not only is it inexpensive but it is delicious. It's sweet but not too sweet like many of the cheaper Moscato's I've encountered.
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
San Antonio, TX

I love barefoot. It's a great winter o have when you are chilling with your girls. It's not the best desert wine though. It's also not the kind of wine to drink if you want a quick pick me up. It take a whole bottle to do that.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Denver, NC

This is my favorite inexpensive go to wine, especially in the summer. It is light and fruity making this wine the perfect summer drink.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA

Barefoot Moscato is the cheapest Moscato I can find and it is so good. It is sweet and not too strong tasting. It is my go to wine when I want to treat myself after getting a good grade or a stressful day at work.
Marta A.
Marta A.

I always have a bottle of this stuff in my house. it is my favorite. taste delicious. i can drink it alone or with certain foods. very light.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?