Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Allentown, PA

Moscato is way too sweet for me. It's all sugar and carbs. I would go for something more whole-bodied.
Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY

This is a great sweeter tasting wine that for the price gives you a bang for your money. One of my favorite brands.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Ballston Spa, NY

One of my favorite wines. I love the sweetness and since i am a mom of two the price is great.
Brenda Z.
Brenda Z.
San jose, Ca

I love this wine. First wine I ever tried. It has a smooth sweet taste to it.
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI

I love any kind of moscato...any time and any season is a great time to have it!
kayleigh w.
kayleigh w.
Orlando, FL

One of my favorite wines. I always buy Barefoot over anything because I know I love the taste so much. Its not too expensive and very refreshing. I definitely recommend it.
Macey C.
Macey C.

This is my favorite! šŸ˜ it's a great drink to just have with dinner. I've bought this wine quite a few times, it's SUPER affordable. I buy it at my local Walmart! I would absolutely buy it again!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Gainesville, FL

Very light, great tasting Moscato! This is one of my personal favorites from Barefoot. This Moscato is very fresh and goes with most dishes. As a college student I find it very affordable and it is sold everywhere which makes it very convenient.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Harrisonburg, VA

Moscato is typically a little sweet for me but I do love Barefoot wine in general. You can't beat the price/quality ratio.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC

I love Barefoot brand wines. The moscato is favorite by far. It is sweet, crisp and has a wonderful flavor, all for a low, inexpensive cost. Most grocery stores that I have been to carry this brand, so it is easy to find as well.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now