Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Greensboro, NC
If you like sweet wine, then this wine is delicious! Barefoot is also cheap for my other fellow 21-year-old college kids!
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Winchester , Va
It's a good wine for the price point, but the moscato can be a little too sweet sometimes.
Sadie F.
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
This is my favorite wine brand. Moscato is my favorite kind of wine, and I wish more bars had this available. But at least I can get it in all liquor stores, and supermarkets. Its soo yummy and easy to drink the whole bottle lol.
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Brooklyn, NY
A good white wine, but definitely very sweet. I'm pretty sure the sugar content in this wine is extravagant. Good for a dessert wine, or a hot summer day. Tart wine drinkers would not like.
Christal N.
Christal N.
Powder Spgs, GA
Im a fan . Not a huge fan but a fan . I enjoy a good Moscato but this brand in particular tastes cheap
Nicolette P.
Nicolette P.
Oceanside, CA
My friends and I drink this at my going away party and I couldn't believe how great it tasted and how smooth it was! Forsure a buy again.
Simone W.
Simone W.
Not very strong so it's just right for me. I recommend a glass while taking a bubble bath or some sketching. great for a first date.
Ameshia O.
Ameshia O.
I like this moscato but it could be sweeter.i like sweet moscato like the d'asti which is so delicious
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Cypress, TX
HANDS DOWN my favorite white wine! I'm a red kinda gal but I love barefoots moscato
Trudy D.
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sept. 30, 2014, 1:03 p.m.
Review for: White
Mascoto is my wine of choice, pink is better. Barefoot always has a good smooth taste and good prices.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?