Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Bre-Ana B.
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT

This is my favorite white wine! I love Sweet wine! I cannot stand anything dry and this wine is DELICIOUS!
Logan B.
Logan B.
Auburn, AL

I love this wine! Tastes super fruity and sweet, which though isn't appropriate all the time, is still very good. Surely a dessert wine, but I suppose could be drank with a meal. Barefoot is always a good bet!
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
York, Pa

Moscato is one of my favorites and Barefoot does a great job for an affordable wine.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Boston, MA

One of my go to wines. I love this brand! good price good taste not to sweet not to bitter just right!
Kate K.
Kate K.

My go to cheap wine. So tasty but not overly sweet. So affordable! I will drink multiple bottles if someone doesn't stop me. Best moscato I've found that doesn't have that cheap wine taste. I will always buy this wine!
Christy G.
Christy G.
Millville, NJ

Smooth taste, great price. Love this stuff. Taste is great. Appealing and great with dinner
Kiara  .
Kiara .

I love all Barefoot products. This is one of my favs! It's sweet and taste really good cold. Sometimes I add fruit to add a little more flavor.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Davie , Fl

I love this wine! When I'm not sure about a great dessert wine to get for myself or to bring to a friends house this is my go to. It's so smooth, sweet and a little fruity. It's incredibly refreshing and crisp.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Killen, AL

This is always my go to wine. It's so sweet and has such a smooth fruity flavor and it's usually pretty cheap.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA

I was given a glass of this wine a few years ago on a 'girl's weekend with my best friend and her daughter. I love sweet wine and so this was an immediate hit. My husband and I do not drink a great deal of alcohol and in the past years even less than before but I have to say that this was so delicious, light and refreshing that between the four of us we finished the two large bottles. Absolutely delicious for the price which is beyond reasonable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now