Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Magdalena R.
Magdalena R.
Drums, PA

This is such a wonderful wine! My favorite. It's crisp and sweet without being overbearing. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone who likes a sweeter wine!
Abby Z.
Abby Z.
Manchester , NH

I love moscato and this is a great inexpensive option! Easy to find in stores and it's so yummy and fresh tasting!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Irving, TX

For the price this is very good. I was disappointed that it was not more bubbly. I like sweet wines and this is very sweet.
Brandee A.
Brandee A.
North Aurora, IL

Love the light sweet flavor, great for any party or just an evening at home!
Janet Y.
Janet Y.
El paso, Tx

This Moscato Wine has a good sweet flavor and the price is right. I do not like that if you don't finish it and is put back in refrigerator next time you drink it it has a bitter taste.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Fort Worth, TX

This stuff is pretty good, but almost a little too bitter I think. But definitely one that I do buy if my faves aren't available
Katee L.
Katee L.
Paducah, KY

Love the sweet but tangy wine. I love all barefoot but this one I tend to gravitate towards because I love sweet wines.
SheAnna S.
SheAnna S.
Elmwood, IL

My absolute favorite love the sweet crisp flavor, it is inexpensive. The only downfall is the fact its corked instead of a resealable lid :(
Emma O.
Emma O.
E Glacier Pk, MT

A very sweet, moscato indeed! For being affordable, it doesn't let you down flavor wise, however. Great, crisp taste and won't disappoint.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Atlanta, GA

I'm not a fan of this wine, its good if you want to go the cheaper route but I prefer my favorite blue bottled a little more expensive version..
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now