Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Chapel Hill, NC

Cheap, but good. If you are low on money this is a good go to wine to drink.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Howey In Hls, FL

Perfect for cooking or sipping on with the ladies after a long day. I really love this brand.
Holly B.
Holly B.
York, pa

Of all the Moscatos this one isy favorite. Nice & sweet. Very refreshing, I have only tried the white. Great to share with a group of girlfriends. Great price.
Denika D.
Denika D.

Cheap but Great !! College students first choice ! only wine i drink coming out of college..
Jessie T.
Jessie T.

This is my all time favorite wine! It has the best flavor not too sweet but not too tart. Its so inexpensive it really is the best
Brittanny T.
Brittanny T.
Providence, RI

I love moscato and at this price point, this is the best to drink. Cheap and tastes great.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Manitowoc, WI

For being a cheap brand of wine, this is awesome Moscato! It's my go to wine when all the others are so expensive. Sweet & delicious.
Kat M.
Kat M.

Tastes good, though very sweet. It is inexpensive and a good go-to moscato if you are unsure of what to try.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Orlando, FL

For me, this wine was way too sweet. Like headache sweet. Won't buy again. If kool-aid sweet is what you're looking for, you'll like this.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Lexington, Ky

Barefoot Moscato is a pretty decent wine considering the price. My taste in wine has changed recently, so I find this wine particularly sweet in comparison to others. I have, however, drank this on many previous occasions and been completely satisfied. I would suggest saving this wine for when you are in the mood for something super sweet or use it to make a fun cocktail for a girls night/bridal shower type situation.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?