6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,872 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
A low prices and delicious wine that never fails!! This is my go to wine that I buy at least once a week!
FAVORITE WINE!! Love this crisp sweet wine over ice with some sprite to end a long day at work.
Bare Foot Moscato is inexpensive and tastes great! Love making sangria or a Lemon lime & strawberry wine drink mix with this.
One of the most affordable yet deliscious and refreshing wine in the market. Perfect to cap of the night.
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines! I always go for the large bottle. Love to use this in my sangria, too!
The smooth sweet blend of fruit in this wine is amazing. love to drink with chicken or pasta meals. love it love it love it
Anything barefoot is always delicious; especially Moscato. It's perfect for white sangrias on a sunny day!
Barefoot is my favorite brand of wine! They are inexpensive and have a great variety of flavors!
I hate all Moscato wines and this one is no different. Too sweet, wouldn't even be good as an after dinner beverage.
Of all the barefoot wines this one is definitely my favorite!! If you like a sweeter wine then this is the one for you.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos