4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my go to wine, I'm not a big wine drinker but when I do Moscato is my go to drink. It's sweet and easy to drink.
Love this wine. All moscato is good but this brand it really good any very reasonably priced! Definitely my go to wine!!
My favorite. I love the taste. I especially like the 4 pack you can buy of the mini bottles. My favorite Moscato to date.
I'm definitely a sweet wine kind of girl so this is perfect for me! Not to mention it works for those of us on a budget!
Anything Moscato I will drink. I'm picky when it comes to whine but this stuff is so worth buying! Did not disappoint! 🙂
Great affordable wine. It is always in my wine rack. Just made a lime strawberry wine drink with this wine. It was yummy!
Great intro wine for a newbie. Nice and sweet and even better when ice cold. The price is what keeps me going back to it!
Having this after dinner for a dessert is good after a long day. Its sweetness is just the right amount for that craving.
Very sweet, as most moscatos are. I like to throw in some frozen berries to make it a great summer wine for girls night.
Love this stuff. Super affordable first of all and nice sweet taste. My girlfriends and I buy it for hang out nights.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos