SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,002 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love to relax with a glass of Barefoot Wine! Great way to unwind after a long day or before bed! Moscato is definitely my all time favorite! Share it with my friends and my husband!
I LOVE my Moscato. Whether relaxing at home or out on the town with my girls, it is always a favorite.
I'm not a Moscato drinker so I find it very very sweet. If I liked Moscato I would probably drink this but it is far too sweet for me.
I usually buy a liter of this bad boy for only $12...what a steal! It is crisp, light and refreshing.
Delicious and crisp. Also pretty cheap. Add some fruit to keep it cold and add a little flavor as well
Perfect desert wine at the perfect price, I actually prefer this to Stella and more expensive brands.
Sweet and reasonably priced. I usually have a bottle in my fridge. This is perfect for those, like me, who do not like red wine.
Sweet and satisfying. I love barefoot. This wine is sweet but not too sweet. The only my thing is the alcohol content is lower than most wines
Great wine for the money! Always great to use in a mixer or by its self. Never fails to make a dull party bright!
Light, sweet and summery. The perfect wine choice to bring to a casual dinner with friends or a good weeknight ladies evening!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos