Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Susan O.
Susan O.
Bolingbrook

Barefoots' moscato is one of my all time favorite white moscato brands. Sweet without being so sweet that it's nauseating.
Nurys C.
Nurys C.
Doral, FL

A really good wine you can enjoy with your significant other or your friends... Actually It's so good you'll ever enjoy it with an enemy lol... Is a fruity type of wine not so dry. Just perfect!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Chino, CA

It's definitely my go to its smooth and has a great taste. It's very affordable but with a high end taste
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
Burkburnett, TX

My mom buys this occasionally and she loves it but im not a huge wine fan. It's tastes sour to me but on the plus side 1 glass will get me a buzz.
Nathalie P.
Nathalie P.
Lansford

really sweet! hard to drink too much :) the sweet taste is clean and crisp. enjoyable paired with steak, mmmm! delicious 😋
Amy B.
Amy B.

This is great for a warm summer night alone, or mixed to make a sangria! Light and refreshing, definitely keep a couple on hand for unexpected guests.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA

It was a little bitter I prefer a more sweet wine. My husband enjoyed it more then I did
Kari B.
Kari B.
Pekin, IL

Favorite favorite favorite Moscato that is easily found. Husband even knows when is doubt you get barefoot!! I can find anywhere and it's only a few dollars a bottle!
Adrienne V.
Adrienne V.
Louisville, KY

The taste is great a bubbly my favorite wine. I like to sit at home and chill out with this wine.
Jayce H.
Jayce H.
Chatham, IL

This wine is light and pairs with food. It also feels very indulgent especially for the price! This is my go to moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now