Add a Photo

Photos (59)
trish r.
trish r.
Oceanside, CA

My favorite moscato. I'm not a big wine fan but i love this. Its sweet. And delicious. And cheap!
Trudy D.
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK

Mascoto is my wine of choice, pink is better. Barefoot always has a good smooth taste and good prices.
Katee L.
Katee L.
Paducah, KY

Love the sweet but tangy wine. I love all barefoot but this one I tend to gravitate towards because I love sweet wines.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Norridge , IL

This is my go-to moscato! It's very sweet and refreshing. This works great as a dessert wine and it's so inexpensive.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

For being a cheaper wine Barefoot actually has a great taste! I started buying the moscato in college mostly because it was cheap. But I continue to buy it because I love how sweet it is.

It is great to freeze grapes and put them in the moscato
Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY

This is a great sweeter tasting wine that for the price gives you a bang for your money. One of my favorite brands.
Brenda Z.
Brenda Z.
San Jose , Ca

I love this wine. First wine I ever tried. It has a smooth sweet taste to it.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Lakewood, NY

I LOVE this brand it is the best tasting moscato I have tasted. Never buy any other brand.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

A great dessert wine that's not hard on the wallet. Nice and sweet with no icky aftermath
kayleigh w.
kayleigh w.
Orlando, FL

One of my favorite wines. I always buy Barefoot over anything because I know I love the taste so much. Its not too expensive and very refreshing. I definitely recommend it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now