6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,871 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot Moscato is definitely one of my favorite wines. It is a decent wine for the price. I love it's crisp flavor.
This is my favorite wine! The taste is sweet and smooth and the price makes me love it even more!
This is by far the best moscato that i have tried. Everyone that we have try it loves it and they are hooked just like we are.
Love love love moscato and this brand is definitely delicious! Chilled or room temperature they're both great! Now I want some!
This brand may be cheap but the flavor is pretty good quality. I'm a fan a light wines over dark.
Love this wine. Tastes great, and the price its even amazing. Its sweet and chilled its the best!
My favorite brand of Moscato so far. It is sweet, crisp and inexpensive. Definitely worth trying.
This is my go to moscato. I have also had the pink moscato from barefoot but I prefer the white. Inexpensive, sweet, and crisp.
This is a great, sweet wine, that is inexpensive, yet tastes great. I would recommend this wine to anyone.
Love love love love this wine it is a great price and a must have! the barefoot brand is awesome!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos