Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites.. if you are looking for nice fruity wine then i recommend this one
Eva G.
Eva G.
Gloucester , MA

Barefoot is definitely my go to brand. It's decently priced and tastes delicious. I am definitely more into the sweeter wines, so the moscato is perfect. Serve chilled for the best taste!
Jasmine  W.
Jasmine W.

I have been drinking this Moscato for about 2 years now and it's one of my favorites. It is not expensive
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Fallbrook

Exactly what I was looking for in a wine at an affordable price. The taste was perfect and I would recommend this wine to any and everyone. Barefoot is a company I will trust for many years to come.
Kaitlyn  S.
Kaitlyn S.
Fort Bragg, NC

This is my favorite wine! I'm not a huge fan of bitter white, or red wines. I prefer this one because it has the right amount of sweet, and who doesn't love the price!?
Allison H.
Allison H.

I only like really sweet wines and am usually only drink Moscato. Barefoot Moscato has become my go to favorite! It's sweet (my mind of sweet lol) and affordable! Love this wine!
Laurel G.
Laurel G.
Elma, WA

Barefoot definitely isn't masquerading as any type of fancy class-act wine, but it's at least two steps above Arbor Mist and Boone's Farm, so in my opinion it's perfectly respectable to serve at a party. I like it, it doesn't rob me blind, go Barefoot Moscato. Oh! And on that note, if you're more of a juice person than a wine person, GO WITH MOSCATO. It's basically fruit juice.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Memphis, TN

Delicious, light, great price for great quality. Love the variety of pink, original, and red moscato.
Thadd L.
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI

For non-wine drinkers this is a nice cheap wine that I think anyone would enjoy.
Misty E.
Misty E.
Belton, SC

This wine is refreshing and crisp. It has the perfect sweetness. It is great with mixed fruits!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now