4.55 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
One of my favorite brands. Light and sweet. Very good for the price. Definitely recommend for people who like sweet wines.
This is one of my go-tos. I know the taste, it can be mixed super easily for a yummy spritzer, and the price is affordable.
This is my #goto white wine. I don't drink very often; but I get a craving for this sweet, rich but also light wine. Yummy!
I'm not a real fan of wine, but this Moscato is just right. Not a dry hit you in the face taste but not overly sweet taste.
This was one of my favorite wines at one time. It's a riesling which is sweet. So if you like sweet wine you'll like this.
Cheap and has a great flavor. Good for beginners, but also a nice treat for seasoned wine-o’s. Sweet without being too much
My absolute favorite Moscato. I started drinking this in Alaska about 6 years ago and it is still my go to! Very delicious!
For the price this is very good. I was disappointed that it was not more bubbly. I like sweet wines and this is very sweet.
This wine is sweet and tasty! Its perfect for summer picnicing! The price is reasonable, and its a crowd pleaser, for sure.
I love Barefoot wines. I love that they have descriptions on the back of the bottles. Tastes good and is super affordable.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos