Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL

This is a great inexpensive wine! It has a great taste for the price! It's got just the perfect amount of sweetness, and it doesn't taste too dry. I would definitely recommend this to new wine drinkers looking for a wine they like. I don't think wine snobs will like it as much, but I also don't see them disliking it either.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY

This is one of my favorite wines. It is not too dry and it tastes great right out of the bottle. It is perfect for a girls night!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Ridgeland , Ms

This is absolutely my favorite Moscato! My husbsnd brought this home for me not knowing if it was a good brand. I enjoy Barefoot. This is very smooth and sweet. I buy it now all the time.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Philadelphia, PA

I recently started drinking wine. This was one of the first wines I tasted and actually really liked. It is perfect, not too dry. It is good straight out the bottle or even mixed with some soda such as sprite over some ice. It goes down so smooth. I would drink this any day over a beer, I would much rather have wine than beer. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kylie O.
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH

Barefoot Moscato is the go to cheap wine. It's very fruity and light, but tastes delicious. You can hardly tell there is alcohol, so for those of you who don't like the taste, this would be perfect for you.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

This is my all time favorite wine! I love sweet wines and it's not pricey. If you don't like really sweet then it's not for you.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Austin, TX

You get what you pay for. This is my favorite cheap wine, however. Can't go wrong for the price. You get what you pay for.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY

I'm not a big drinker but I do enjoy drinking this , especially when I'm relaxing or when I'm with a group of girls . Amazing,relaxing, chill, sweet drink!
Suzette B.
Suzette B.
Doral, Florida

Not a big wine drinker but this stuff is good. Love pink moscato, especially in cocktails with grapefruit soda. Sweet and I love it that way!
Clarissa J.
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, Ar

I have tried Moscato before and didn't like it, but I think I have found something with this brand. This is the only type of barefoot i have tried. Overall it's pretty good. I would but it again. I like that it's not to bitter.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now