Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Santa rosa, Ca

A great wine with seafood or dessert, great by itself or with a bit of sprite as a spritzer :]
Ee Vonne C.
Ee Vonne C.
Des Moines, IA

Lovely taste and affordable price. I got it from Price Chopper for the holidays. Finished the bottle in a day!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Moscato wine! Tastes sooo good to me! I love sweet wine so this definitely hits the spot! Especially with the price!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Keeseville, NY

A great moscato. I love a seriously sweet wine and this one is up there with some of my favorites!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Irving, TX

For the price this is very good. I was disappointed that it was not more bubbly. I like sweet wines and this is very sweet.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Yorktown, VA

Barefoot is great and affordable! This wine isn't fizzy and is so good! It's the perfect amount of sweetness.
Elise G.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA

I like this wine, because it is really cheap, I can usually grab it on sale. It is great for making wine punches too!
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
San Antonio, TX

I'm not a wine drinker but my best friend loves this, and it is reasonably priced to purchase for parties or gatherings.
Katee L.
Katee L.
Paducah, KY

Love the sweet but tangy wine. I love all barefoot but this one I tend to gravitate towards because I love sweet wines.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

I like this chilled. It reminds me of summer. Sitting on the porch with a glass is so refreshing.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now