Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Yorktown, VA

Barefoot is great and affordable! This wine isn't fizzy and is so good! It's the perfect amount of sweetness.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

Barefoot Moscato is light, crisp and sweet. It's a very delicious wine and great paired with a dessert or on its own.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
San Antonio, TX

I'm not a wine drinker but my best friend loves this, and it is reasonably priced to purchase for parties or gatherings.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Middleville, MI

I like the taste of this moscato and don't think you can beat the price! Not too bitter or too sweet.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

I like this chilled. It reminds me of summer. Sitting on the porch with a glass is so refreshing.
Monica H.
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA

An old classic! Its a great tasting moscato that wont leave your wallet hurting! Also a good bottle of wine to keep in the house.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Johnson City, TN

I feel like this moscato is mediocre. It's not bad but it's nothing special. It is more sweet than it is dry.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Livermore, KY

Whether a long day at work or relaxing at home, barefoot Moscato is my drink of choice!
Artieka S.
Artieka S.
Norcross, Ga

This is a pretty good wine. For it to be a cheap wine, I wish it was a bit less expensive such as Lucky Duck or Oak Leaf but it is worth the couple of extra dollars. It's a bit sweeter than I traditionally would want a Moscato to be but it is a great dessert wine.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Waltham, MA

Sweet and delicious. I'm not a fan of a super strong wine so this is perfect for me! Just a tad bit more sweet and it would be 5 stars.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now