Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Marena C.
Marena C.

I'm not a big fan of wine, but this by far is my favorite! It has a nice and light and sweet taste to it and isn't very strong. It also isn't too expensive and you get a nice size bottle for it's price
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

I used to drink this all of the time. Now I cannot stand how sweet it is! I still gave it 4 stars because there is nothing wrong with the wine. The packaging is very cute and it is a great price point.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Proctorville, OH

Refreshing way to end your day , not much but just enough to enjoy the taste and relax. It's affordable not bad on price you can find this at local drug stores, Walmart Kroger etc. I would buy it again
Geeta I.
Geeta I.

This is inexpensive and tastes surprisingly good! It can be found at most grocery stores and has a light, slightly sweet, bubbly taste. It is a great option if you're in need of an inexpensive moscato.
Rose H.
Rose H.

I absolutely love Mascato! Barefoot is some of the best wine I've ever tasted. I get it from a local liquor store in the little travel bottles usually bought in a 4-pack. Again this is a 10/10 product.
Alana S.
Alana S.
Tuscaloosa, AL

As far as moscato goes, Barefoot's is pretty good. It isn't too expensive so it's perfect for a college student on a budget. It isn't the wine I would pick up first at a store, but I would buy it again
Chiann T.
Chiann T.

I love this wine!!!! I could drink it for days if I could. It doesn't get me a headache the next day which most wines do to me even with just one glass.. The Taaste isn't to bitter and it's so yummy!!!
Reegan I.
Reegan I.
Mulvane, KS

My go to moscato. This wine is the perfect end to any meal. I certainly drink it as a dessert due to its sweetness. Definitely grab this out of the refrigerated section, though. It's not as tasty warm.
Emma B.
Emma B.

One of my favorite wines! It's sweet and yummy. I'm not a super big fan of alcohol, but I do like this. It is super sweet. I like it cold. I've also put raspberries and strawberries in it before. Yum!
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY

Love this sweet yet smooth wine perfect for a long day and you can guarantee the taste of barefoot brand will always deliver they have many wonderful flavors available I will continue to purchase this
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?