Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
ashley r.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
This used to be my favorite wine! And I'm not a wine drinker. I've.been making a white wine cake using this wine and its perfect for it! And I love the price!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
N Versailles, PA
I have tried to get myself to like this wine. But it has no taste really I like a sweet tasting wine and this is to dry. It has a good price but not quality.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Ocala, FL
I love Barefoot wines! They are always my go to when I am having guests. They are a great tasting wine at a great price! It is definitely a favorite of mine!
Luisa C.
Luisa C.
This is the number Moscato I drink, it just has the perfect touch of sweetness in it compared to other brands. I always recommend this moscato to my friends.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Havertown, PA
The best if you like a sweet wine. Also a safe wine if you want to bring skbeyhjng to a dinner/party but aren't sure what people like....it's a crowd pleaser
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Jonesborough , TN
Love moscato! I'm not big on Barefoot but it was just sweet enough. It's perfect for girls night and pairs well with sweets. I'd like a bigger bottle though.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
This is my go-to wine. my favorite wine of all time! well - the pink moscato might have the white beat - but either are great for a night in or a wine night!
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Cocoa, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I'm a stickler for white wine and moscato is one of my favorites. It's very light but still has that wind taste to it. This is my preferred brand of moscato.
Miriam O.
Miriam O.
Love the sweet taste. A must for dinner night or having a girls night out. Nice to eat with cracker and cheese. Nice to mix with sangria and drinking it cold
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Pine River, WI
This is my favorite wine from barefoot. Love the fresh taste and the lightness of it. In my opinion they don't need to change it at all. And very affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?