Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Beatris g.
Beatris g.
Bronx, NY

If there were more stars ,I would give this moscato more stars. I I have a hard time with wines because of my migraines. Barefoot Moscato does not give me migraine. And the sweetness is amazing.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

My first choice for wine is always barefoot. It's cheap enough to have a lot of. And the taste is phenomenal. I always will give this as a gift or make sure to brjng it with me to house parties.
Christina D.
Christina D.

Not much of a wine drinker but this is a very affordable brand. A little too sweet for my personal liking but overall not bad. Almost all my friends who are wine drinkers have selected this one.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN

Barefoot Mascato white wine is my favorite of the barefoot collection. It's soft and sweet which I love. It's cheap but could hold its own against the more expensive wines out there. I recommend
alexa s.
alexa s.
Spencer, NY

I love this wine it is so sweet and refreshing. you can hardly taste the alcohol in it making it a dangerous treat. i like to drink it with ice pool side enjoying the warm breeze and summer days
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Trail Creek, IN

I am a big fan of Barefoot wine in general. When it comes to wines, I tend to lean towards the sweeter ones like Moscato and Riesling. Of the Moscatos I have had, this one is one of my favorite.
Jocelyn J.
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI

YUM YUM YUM! That should be enough said because that just describes it perfectly. I love that it's good but not super expensive. Love this with dinner salads with fruit and cheese or chocolate.
Robert M.
Robert M.
Saint Augustine, FL

One of my wife's favorites. Great value for the price. We normally purchase ours at Walmart since their price is good. Its surprisingly tasty for the price. We will continue buying it for sure.
Tamico C.
Tamico C.
Brandon, FL

Love, love, love!!! Inexpensive but full of flavor. If you like it sweet and smooth, this is the wine for you! Goes great with everything. Usually a hit with women but everyone will enjoy this.
Gia D.
Gia D.

Can never go wrong with this wine. It's perfect for the summer if you want something light to drink. I like to use it for homemade sangria with some mixed fruit and vodka. Absolutely delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now