Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
melanie c.
melanie c.
I love barefoot moscato. It's my wine of choice. I love the soft sweet wine taste. The price is also affordable. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
It was really nice with a good amount of sweetness. I'm a sweet wine gal and I would have liked something a little more sweet but it's great for the price point.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Mount Carmel, IL
Barefoot is an excellent brand of wine that is affordable! I absolutely adore their Moscato, zinfandel, and most of the others!! Great quality for a great price!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Americus, GA
Just a little too sweet for my taste, but it is refreshing. The price is great and I use it for get togethers because all of my moscato loving friends are fans!
Torina L.
Torina L.
Cave City, KY
Love the light fruity sweetness of this wine, its almost always what i buy. Everyone of my friends know my wine, and ive turned many non wine drinkers on to it.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
My go-to inexpensive wine when I'm responsible for bringing it to dinner. I don't know a woman on earth who dislikes this wine, and my husband loves it as well!
Adriana D.
Adriana D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my go to wine. It is sweet and very refreshing a must have in the summer time. I also recommend trying the other moscato flavors Barefoot has to offer.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Winsted
My husband brought this home for me after a hard day. I was surprised at how light and fruity it was, without being overly sweet. It was perfect for a hot day.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN
One of the best wines in my opinion! Great taste and a great price and you just can not beat that! If you like a sweet white wine, I definitely recommend this!
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
This is my absolute favorite wine. It tastes just like pear juice. I do prefer to have it chilled when I drink it. It's a must have when we have get togethers.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?