6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Bestttt wine in the hole planet , i loveee this i will pick this wine over everything everything..
I absolutely love love love this brand, it is delicious, and who can beat the price. I mix is with peaches, berries, it's yummy
My favorite brand of Moscato so far. It is sweet, crisp and inexpensive. Definitely worth trying.
Love love love moscato and this brand is definitely delicious! Chilled or room temperature they're both great! Now I want some!
This is not very tasty. I have tried so many types of barefoot and they all taste like beer. ew.
It's cheap and it's delicious. It's my go to brand of moscato. And wine in general honestly. It's sweet with a nice aftertaste.
LOVE this wine. So sweet, not too dry and is very reasonably priced! Always a perfect go-to wine!
This is so good it has good flavor and very sweet and tasty its the only wine I drink!
Great cheap wine! Can always rely on Barefoot to have great flavor while still being affordable.
I loveee Barefoot. Especially their mascato and pink mascato. hubby knows he can never go wrong with bringing me a bottle home!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos