Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Kayshala A.
Kayshala A.

Very tasty and sweet a perfect balance not too sweet I enjoyed it and definitely will continue to buy
Mary R.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS

This is one of my favorite wines. It tastes great and is inexpensive! Love it
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
San Antonio, TX

Now this is my favorite wine ever! A friend of mine brought this over one night and I was hooked since then. It is a very refreshing wine to have on a hot summer evening. I trust the Barefoot brand more than any other brand.
Desirie M.
Desirie M.
Warr Acres, OK

Affordable. Great tasting. Perfect. I don't have anything bad to say about this wine. I suggest it to anyone looking to try a new wine.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Cedar Rapids , IA

For the price this moscato is worth it! It is nice and sweet but doesn't taste too cheap. I would recommend to anyone trying not to spend an arm and a leg on wine!
Jen M.
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD

This moscato is so affordable and it actually tastes good! I love buying this whenever I have wine nights, and also love making sangria with it too!
Hazel S.
Hazel S.

My favorite moscato. It's so light and sweet you'll almost forget you're drinking wine. Perfect with dinner or just having a glass with a snack, it tastes so good. Definitely a sweeter wine, not dry at all. Delicious with every bubble.
Analyse J.
Analyse J.
Del city, Ok

This wine has always been so amazing to me! Will always buy it! The taste is the perfect sweet balance I love in a wine
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Madison, WI

Good stuff, great taste...good price. And you can never go wrong with moscato! Ever!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Its not bad for the price but its too sweet for my taste its might be good mixed but to drink alone its not for me
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now