Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

I love this wine! I always have a bottle in my fridge, This is one of my favorite wines!
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
New Albany, IN

A good moscato when chilled. Pretty good taste for the price of a bottle. Usually have as a dessert wine.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Chapel Hill, NC

Barefoot is a good price point for college students. It is a decent wine as well.
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
ashburn, ga

Love the taste , it isn't too sweet. Also a great price. It's my go to when I need something quick
danielle b.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY

Barefoot Moscato is probably my favorite moscato of all time; however, it is a little bubblier than other brands that I like. Some of my girl friends don't like how "carbonated" it tastes. It is a great wine for the price. Very inexpensive!
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO

The flavor of the wine is great but I think it's just a little too sweet for my taste. Maybe good for a dessert wine.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH

Seriously this is the only wine I ever buy. The taste is so good, if you like a sweeter not so dry wine. The first brand I have tried an the only one I buy. I have tried others, but this is my brand. I bought it, because the price is right
Stefaney C.
Stefaney C.
Belleville, NJ

I really love Barefoot Moscato. If you like sweet wines, you will definitely enjoy this. It is very affordable and has a great flavor. It is easy to find and comes in larger and smaller bottles. I would definitely recommend this wine to others!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Sterling Hts, MI

I am not a wine person but I like this wine. It is very inexpensive and isn't as strong tasting as red wine.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Paducah, KY

I'm a huge Moscato fan! Barefoot is definitely good for the price! I've tried the white, pink, and red but the white is by far my favorite!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now