Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
If you are looking for a sweet sipping drink... This is it. It's perfect when you are looking for something on the sweeter side. This is a very light and crisp drink
Rosana P.
Rosana P.
TAMPA, FL
One of my friends introduced this to me one day and I haven't stopped ever since, this is my go to bottle love it
Anne V.
Anne V.
Las Vegas, NV
Biggest bang for your buck. It's very affordable and it taste great. I don't really have anything bad to say about this brand. I've had different kinds and all have been good so far.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
San Jose, CA
It may be cheap but it's one of the best tasting. Barefoot does a really good job with their wines in general. i absolutely love a good moscato and this one is amazing. I HIGHLY recommend!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Decatur, IN
I'm not the biggest moscato fan due to it being overly sweet but this one was not bad. It's always at a good price point and most of my girlfriends love this wine when we get together.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Madison, WI
I really like this wine for the price that it is. Its great to use to make sangrias too.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
I'm typically not too much of a wine girl but I didn't mind this at all! It was pretty good. I will say I liked the bubbly moscato even more!
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Good wine for social events. It is cheap and sweet so will satisfy many pallets.
Dakota P.
Dakota P.
Allentown, PA
Can't get enough of this whine. The crisp taste exceeds the price by far I'm surprised they don't charge more , but this affordable wine can have a lot of friends tricked when it's not in the bottle.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Mascato is delicious! Barefoot Mascato is definitely one of the best! Price is great for the quality!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?