Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mukwonago, WI

Super great flavor for such a great value! Literally the best, cheap Moscato around. Whether you do the white or pink moscato, it is great all around.
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO

Great sweet, tangy taste with no aftertaste. No leftover burn in the throat like wine. This is so refreshing. More pleasant then drinking wine coolers.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Waltham, MA

Sweet and delicious. I'm not a fan of a super strong wine so this is perfect for me! Just a tad bit more sweet and it would be 5 stars.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Cato, WI

Never would have thought I'd like wine but after trying this white moscato I was hooked! It's a nice smooth flavor
Megha P.
Megha P.
North Bergen, NJ

I started drinking this stuff in college and there's better moscato out there but this is delicious
Katelynn F.
Katelynn F.
Fairborn, OH

This is m go to brand for moscato it is affordable and yet still tastes quality. I would recommend this for sure.
Audriana S.
Audriana S.
Rialto, CA

Sweet wine taste good:)
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH

I've not liked any of the wines I've ever tried. I thought I just hated wine. A friend told me to try this. At first I didn't care for it, but the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th sips kept tasting better and better. By the time the bottle was finished I decided that I did, indeed, like it.
Stefani L.
Stefani L.
idaho falls, id

I love barefoot wines and moscato is delicious! Better yet you cant beat the price.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Shippensburg, PA

I love barefoot! Their wine is inexpensive but tastes amazing. My mom and I both love them and especially this kind.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now