Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Moscow, ID

I love this wine. Great for its price too! I use it to make a peach sangria and its perfect for it.
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA

Veryyyy sweet but I like it! The alcoholic content is pretty low too. I like making sangria with this
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Angola, IN

Perfect light, white and sweet moscato to take to a party without blowing your budget. No complaints from the other partiers.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Portsmouth, NH

My favorite wine, always have a bottle in the house! I prefer the white moscato. It's sweet, it's refreshing, it's perfect. It also works great in a homemade sangria :)
Kelsi M.
Kelsi M.

This is my weeknight wine, it's not pricey so I usually keep a bottle of it on hand. It's a sweet bubbly wine so it's good for after dinner.
Jess G.
Jess G.
Pittsburgh, PA

My absolute favorite wine! I love all moscato wines, but this one is the best I have tried thus far. Light and sweet and goes great with popcorn and a movie for ladies night!
jen t.
jen t.
Cleveland, OH

Barefoot Moscato is light, crisp, and refreshing. It's inexpensive and fits most wine chillers. What's even better, it is available at most grocery stores, Walmart, and Target!
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Spring Hill, FL

This is one of my favorites from barefoot. It has a sweet and refreshing taste that is definitely affordable. This brand is sold in most super markets that sell wine and you can find it in different affordable price ranges depending on size. I will definitely keep purchased this one
Dana G.
Dana G.

Fruity and smooth. Not a huge drinker but this is my go to for ladies nice. The price point is easy on the wallet too!
Jena T.
Jena T.

One of my absolute favorite wines! Not too sweet but still tasty. Probably not for people who know a lot about wine, but great for casuals like me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now