Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Tara W.
Tara W.
I love it. Sweet and just the right amount of "relaxation" for after a hard days work
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
tracy, ca
For the price this is a decent moscato. If you are on a budget and love a sweet wine, this is for you.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
If you are looking for a sweet sipping drink... This is it. It's perfect when you are looking for something on the sweeter side. This is a very light and crisp drink
Rosana P.
Rosana P.
TAMPA, FL
One of my friends introduced this to me one day and I haven't stopped ever since, this is my go to bottle love it
Tami J.
Tami J.
Catlettsburg, KY
This is a very sweet tasting wine. I think it is delicious and would love to enjoy a glass on a daily basis:) very affordable!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
San Jose, CA
It may be cheap but it's one of the best tasting. Barefoot does a really good job with their wines in general. i absolutely love a good moscato and this one is amazing. I HIGHLY recommend!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Decatur, IN
I'm not the biggest moscato fan due to it being overly sweet but this one was not bad. It's always at a good price point and most of my girlfriends love this wine when we get together.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Madison, WI
I really like this wine for the price that it is. Its great to use to make sangrias too.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
I'm typically not too much of a wine girl but I didn't mind this at all! It was pretty good. I will say I liked the bubbly moscato even more!
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Good wine for social events. It is cheap and sweet so will satisfy many pallets.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?