4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is a pretty good wine. It is also a good started wine if you are not used to wine or would like to start drinking it.
This is my drink!! I love the barefoot pink moscato. I'm so glad to have found a wine that my husband also enjoys drinking.
I like this wine, Moscatos are one of my favorites, and this is a good cheap alternative to the more expensive varieties.
Good for the price but not one of the best out there. The barefoot company is resonable but flavor isn't always cravable!!
THE BEST WINE EVER. It is sweet and delicious but not dry, bitter, or overpowering like some other wines. I give it an A+!
Nice crisp, light, sweet flavor. Perfect while waiting for a summer bbq. Fairly priced. You'll go back for a second glass.
Yum!! Probably my favorite sweet wine under $8. Great buy for cheap wine. It also helps that it is for sale at most stores.
This wine is always my go-to for parties where I don't want to spend a lot to give it away. Available in many stores too.
Great choice for someone who likes sweet wine. It's inexpensive and is very refreshing over ice. This is my go-to moscato!
I absolutely love this wine. It's my go-to every time I'm looking for one, I also drink the pink on & they're just so good
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos