6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,879 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I prefer sweet wines and this is one of my favorites. Typically cheap wines taste cheap, but this one doesn't have that problem.
Love the taste , it isn't too sweet. Also a great price. It's my go to when I need something quick
What type of dish is compatible with this wine? Also was told this wine is best with a savory dish
Best. wine. ever. invented. seriously. i love this stuff!!! it doesn't taste cheap at all and you really cannot beat that price!
Sweet, cheap, and my favorite moscato! You can't beat the taste of barefoot moscato, or the price.
Very good wine! My one stop shop when it comes to wine choices. So soothing after a long tough day!
The best out there I love it. It helps me relax after a long hard day at work. I would recommend to anyone out there.
My favorite wine. It's the only brand I would buy. It is sweet but I like it.
Very sweet and easy to drink! Good for sitting around on the porch with my friends, it's no fuss.
Not to dry and tastes sweet. Tastes much better chilled and with done chocolate. This is the first white wine I really liked.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos