Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY

Inexpensive sweet wine you nab at your local drug store! Perfect if you are trying to accommodate a large group on a budget, or for making sangria!
Katie B.
Katie B.

One of the few wines I will drink. Inexpensive and not a bad taste. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI

This wine is inexpensive and tastes good! It works great as a "girls night in" wine. We buy multiple bottles ;)
Apprelle N.
Apprelle N.
Conyers, GA

This Moscato wasn't as sweet as I like moscato to be. There are better companies that offer a better moscato
Betsi F.
Betsi F.

I hate all Moscato wines and this one is no different. Too sweet, wouldn't even be good as an after dinner beverage.
Marcia A.
Marcia A.

I must say this brand of wine is not bad at all. I was pleasantly surprised.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA

One of my all time favorite wines! This moscato is perfectly sweet and goes with any dish. Love it!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
central islip, NY

This wine us VERY affordable & tastes amazing. My go to for a dinner or just a quick glass of wine to unwind.
Ina
Ina

It's not bad for something that's not high end. If you like sweet wines and you're on a budget I'd say you can go for these. I like how sweet it taste, I would get it again.
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
La Habra, CA

This is perfect for non-wine drinkers. It is super inexpensive and the taste is really sweet, kinda like you are drinking juice. Perfect for girls day by the pool.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now