Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ

This is easily my favorite wine right now. It's ridiculously cheap, but it's good quality. Moscato is a very sweet wine, which is my favorite type.
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Spring Valley, NY

It is super sweet. I am not a huge drinker but I love this wine! It is reasonably priced and totally worth the money.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO

This wine is great! I think it isn't as sweet as over Moscato's. I like how I can drink it at any time. I add fruit to it and make it a dessert wine without it being overly sweet.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
N Tonawanda, NY

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite go to wine when on a budget. It is very cheap but delicious!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

I love this wine and have bought it on multiple occasions. It's a cheaper wine but still good taste. Moscato so a little sweeter wine.
Jackea G.
Jackea G.
Plantation, FL

Its a nice cheap option. if you're low on funds and really want a glass of wine. this one is a good option; however it does not compare to some of the better higher end Moscatos.
Jayme F.
Jayme F.
Birch Run, MI

So sweet, perfect at the end of my crazy "mom do this" busy day. Good price, but I nicer bottle would be fun!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Long Island City, NY

Love all the barefoot wines honestly if you want a sweet one they have it if you what less sweet one they have it I just think they all taste great
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA

By far, the most refreshing, light tasting wine I've tried. My favorite to come home to and relax. Also try the Moscato pink, so fruity and bubbly.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.

If you are a wine drinking, this wine probably isn't for you. It is cheap and mass marketed and to be honest, not all that great. I do use it for different sangrias though since it is being mixed.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?