Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Wynema O.
Wynema O.
Decatur, TX

My mom loves this stuff. She could drink the whole bottle, says its like drinking a sweet drink.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Richmond, VA

I'm a big fan of Moscato! I was given this at a small party and was surprised to hear that it was from Barefoot, since it's one of the cheaper wine. I loved it though! Very well done for the cost, especially.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Madisonville

I absolutely love love this wine is amazing for small get together or a girls night out is not Bush so even a wine live won't turn their nose to it
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI

I love Barefoot products... I went out on a whim and decided to try the Moscato, and I just think it's not for me. It was WAY to sweet of a wine for my liking.. I do, however, LOVE their pinot grigio! #influenster
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Stamford, CT

Barefoot wine is always a great bang for your buck but I especially like the white moscato. It was the first wine that I really liked because it has a pretty light and sweet flavor making it very easy to drink.
Elise G.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA

I like this wine, because it is really cheap, I can usually grab it on sale. It is great for making wine punches too!
Dalia A.
Dalia A.

This is a very affordable wine also very yummy wine great For an day wine but not for a social event
Saara H.
Saara H.

This moscato is veryyy tasty ; it's a bit sweet but defiantly good and is a repurchase of mines!
Angela B.
Angela B.

This wine is actually the only kind of wine I like. Ill drink a whole bottle before I go out. Its my happy juice!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Winslow, ME

Barefoot is my FAVORITE brand of wine - and the only one I drink. It isn't fizzy but taste delicious. They have a wine for all taste buds.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now