SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,011 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is the BEST wine ever. Not all wine is created equal. And I don't drink a lot of wine but this is my go to drink.
Just started drinking this kind with my girlfriend and i love it better then any other brand its very smooth and sweet
I really love Moscato. It was the first wine I ever tried and I really liked it. It's pretty sweet and good flavoring.
This is an inexpensive andngood wine, very light and crisp with a good taste. Perfect to have on hand for get togethers
This one is a little to strong for my taste but has a really good flavor i would definitely be purchasing it again soo.
Such a good wine for any type of event. everyone I know really enjoys this. it comes in all different types of flavors.
I love barefoot brand wines! They're cheap, but they don't taste that way. Their moscato is especially light and sweet.
I am in college so finding cheap alcohol is great! This wine is $8 a bottle and it has a great taste! I love this wine!
A nice refreshing end of the day drink! I love the taste since I am a sweeter drink kind of person it is perfect for me
This is my go to wine. Just the right sweetness and it has a clean taste. I normally drink about two of these a month.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos