Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Tima F.
Tima F.
Camden, de

You can never I wrong with barefoot. Best moscato I've ever had. Perfect for a relaxing Sunday
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Brockton, MA

I love barefoot Moscato! It is a family wine. Every Sunday we have a large family dinner. Multiple bottles of Barefoot Moscato are brought. My family prefers the white and pink. I myself Love the red but with this family if it's Barefoot Moscato no matter the flavor we are drinking it!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Morgantown, KY

I love this stuff! It's so smooth and sweet to me! Nice when chilled but not ice cold!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Probably my favorite inexpensive wine to drink, it's definitely sweet so if you don't like that definitely pass on this one!
Finnlee E.
Finnlee E.

Bring this to generally any female, and she will like it. it's sweet, and inexpensive. I have bought it once or twice, it's nothing special in my eyes, but I know quite a few people who regularly drink it.
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO

The flavor of the wine is great but I think it's just a little too sweet for my taste. Maybe good for a dessert wine.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

I love this wine! I always have a bottle in my fridge, This is one of my favorite wines!
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
New Albany, IN

A good moscato when chilled. Pretty good taste for the price of a bottle. Usually have as a dessert wine.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Chapel Hill, NC

Barefoot is a good price point for college students. It is a decent wine as well.
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
ashburn, ga

Love the taste , it isn't too sweet. Also a great price. It's my go to when I need something quick
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now