BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
I can normally get Barefoot on sale at Target for about $4, so they are my go-to wine if I need something cheap and tastes good!
David S.
David S.
I have tried several different brands of Moscato. and this is hands down my favorite. definitely worth the money.
Kym M.
Kym M.
Roanoke, IN
As a lover of wine, this is a great drink! The price is just right too. If you like Moscato, you won't be disappointed with Barefoot! They offer such a wide variety of wines, but with not liking dry wine, Moscato is the perfect fit!
Yalonda C.
Yalonda C.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is my go to Wine! Sweet and light !Great to take along to your girlfriends get together! Cost is less then 8.00$
Simone L.
Simone L.
Delran, NJ
I wasn't the biggest of wine drinking but once I tried the Barefoot Mosacto I'll practically drink a whole bottle to myself in a night.... yum
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Mason City, IA
I'm not a big wine drinker, but this Moscato is one of my favorites. Great, sweet flavor that's smoothr than a lot of cheaper wines on the market. This is a great flavorful option when you're on a budget or are just in the mood for a great dessert wine.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Anderson, SC
I like this moscato even though it's a little too sweet. It's easy to find in grocery stores, convenient stores and Wal-Mart. It's super cheap, around $5-6 a bottle. Another brand I love is Beringer red moscato. Try it!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hialeah, FL
I love this brand.It is cheap and everything taste good. From there white zinfandel to there moscato. Each girls night i buy a bottle and i also buy a bottle to clean the house!
Krysten M.
Krysten M.
Chico, Ca
Moscato is my favorite wine, and Barefoot brand is the one I'm always reaching for in my local grocery store.
Ida G.
Ida G.
Charles Town, WV
I stock up on this bottle all the time. And I'm not talking the small bottles either.

It's a must have for me. It's not overly sweet and it's definitely not dry.

This is a favorite to come home and have a glass of wine or two.

You can't beat the price either!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?