6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,856 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love Moscato can drink it everyday. Will be trying the red moscato next. Wine party in the works.
Delicious! This is my favorite wine that I'm able to afford and find in my local supermarket. Moscato is sweet and easy to drink
I like moscato wines and this one is the perfect blend of sweet. Not over whelming. Very enjoyable
I love me some Moscato. This one is very good and affordable. This on taste awesome when it is served cold.
Barefoot is a popular brand, their moscato is tasty. Sweet and silky. It gives a hell if a hangover though.
This is defiantly my favorite Moscato, sweet, bubbly and refreshing - It is a delicious addition to any party.
Love this wine! Very affordable and I can find it in most stores. The moscato is not my favorite of the brand however.
Sweet, cheap, and my favorite moscato! You can't beat the taste of barefoot moscato, or the price.
I love moscato and this brand is very enjoyable not too sweet. Definitely a must have at my house.
Not to dry and tastes sweet. Tastes much better chilled and with done chocolate. This is the first white wine I really liked.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos