4.55 / 5 based on 8,034 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love it! The Barefoot Pink Moscato is my favorite but this is close :) Cheap & Delicious - Can't get much better than that.
I was pleasantly surprised the first time i drank this wine. it was delicious and i will definitely buy it again and again
This is a decent Moscato. I think Barefoot does a good job, especially at their price point. It's perfect for any occasion.
So sweet and not too dry or harsh! It is currently my second favorite (to their pinot grigio) but I LOVE the brand as well
I love this wine , whenever I'm hanging out with friends or just relaxing with my husband this wine it's always on my table
Barefoot Moscato is my go-to moscato. I love a fruity, sweet moscato and that is exactly what Barefoot Moscato tastes like.
A great classic sweet moscato! Barefoot never disappoints. It is great for the price and is always a favorite at the parth
This is by far, my favorite brand of Moscato. It is fruity, crisp and not to bitter! It is very inexpensive. Love Love it!!
Good price and yummie if you like light fruity wines. I really like this one but I LOVE the pink and red mascato even more!
I always have a bottle of this moscato on hand. its a huge hit with nearly everyone. EXTREMELY affordable and tastes great!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos