Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jami F.
Jami F.
Syracuse, NY
I have never been much of a drinker but this Moscato is the best when its ice cold. It tastes so light and smooth.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Salisbury, MD
It's a really good wine. I love moscato because it doesn't have the dry taste in your mouth. It's the perfect amount of sweetness.
amy g.
amy g.
Elmore, OH
A very light, sweet moscato! Great with whatever your eating! The price is right also!
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
I served a giant bottle of this at our Christmas Eve party. It's so good! The whole bottle was gone by the end of the night. It's light and sweet. You'll find yourself drinking a lot of this!
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
I love any kind of moscato...any time and any season is a great time to have it!
Courtney  T.
Courtney T.
Barefoot Moscato has a very crisp and refreshing taste. It's a Sweet wine. Goes well with chicken.
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
This wine is great! It's sweet but with a little bitter. It definitely met my expectations that I have although I would have liked a little more sweetness as I prefer my wines to be less bitter. I'm already a repeat buyer for this product and I would definitely recommend to any and everyone who loves white and sweet wine!
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
An inexpensive wine that taste great! The brand offers many varieties to choose from and different sizes. However, the Moscato is one of my favorites!
Kate R.
Kate R.
This stuff is lovely. Great fun girls night option. Definitely need a cork screw though.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Columbus, OH
Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot is a good, cheap brand if you have a price limit.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?