Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

This definitely isn't the best Moscato, but it's great for mixing into Sangria or spritzers.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA

This is a great wine if you prefer sweeter wine. This is available in the normal large size bottle and mini bottles (at some stores). I love to use this as a stocking stuffer for my sister. Affordable, sweet and delicious.
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Granada hills , Ca

I love this wine it's super easy to drink and goes great with deserts! It's perfect for a girls night
Kimberley T.
Kimberley T.
Boomer, NC

This version is sweet and crisp and light! The perfect sit-on-the-porch with your girlfriends wine. I enjoyed this much more than other moscatos because it isn't too sweet but sweet enough for those who don't enjoy wine.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Coral Gables, FL

LOVE LOVE LOVE. so good and so cheap. try it today! this is the wine that got me hooked on wine. still today, even though I've developed a taste for a variety of wines, i prefer this one.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Simi Valley, CA

YUM. Just had this for the first time the other day and it was delicious. A little on the sweet side but so yummy.
Iryna S.
Iryna S.
South River, NJ

Pretty good wine. Sweet and satisfying. Comes in variety of flavors but personally Moscato is my favorite.
Rosanna H.
Rosanna H.
Santa Ana, CA

Yum!! Love this stuff :) Its smooth and delicious but best of all is its cheap!! whenever I feel like drinking some wine this is my go to.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX

Of all the barefoot wines this one is definitely my favorite!! If you like a sweeter wine then this is the one for you.
MacKenzie R.
MacKenzie R.
Jber, AK

Sweet taste and very inexpensive! But beware because its a dangerous one to drink! Very very light! Perfect to pair up with a nice hot bubble bath after a long day at work.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now