BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Lorin K.
Lorin K.
Commerce City, CO
I love sweet wines and Moscato is a great wine for any occasion. I like to eat berries with Moscato. I actually enjoy putting the blueberries in Moscato. Then you have a fun little treat after!

Hit: if you freeze them they will keep your wine cool without watering it down and they will be thawed to eat once your done.

Perfect Partners: Great friends, Warm weather, A pool or a beach :)
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Mt Sterling, KY
Moscato's are so yummy.. and for the price this wine is one of the best!!! Its fabulous with deserts and cheese's...
Latanya C.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
I look for barefoot when buying Moscato.it is the name to remember.
ANGELA D.
ANGELA D.
Lakeside Marblehead, OH
This is great for people who like a sweet and fruity wine. I have taken this brand and type of wine to get togethers, and was always a big hit. Goes great with with seafood, creamy pastas, desserts, and warm summer nights.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Newark , DE
I love this wine! It has been a favorite for a long time. I only like white wines. The sweetness is amazing but not too much. hmmm, I think I may need to go to the store now =]
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Perfect wine for all wine drinkers. Could be a tad sweet to some people. I like sweet tho, and I love barfoot. Nothing overly fancy but good for the price. We always get it on girls night, and out to eat. Recommend to beginning wine drinkers esp!
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Bronx, NY
I really love moscato, as it's a light, fruity taste, unlike some other types of wine. I am familiar with this brand and am confortable buying it form past experiences.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Bemus Point, NY
This wine is sweet, but it has a great taste to it! It is super refreshing and a great summer wine! Anyone who has had this, has loved it! This is perfect for basking in the sun!
Chauntria T.
Chauntria T.
Springfield, IL
This was my favorite Moscato (was because I don't really drink Moscato so much anymore.) I love that this is inexpensive and sweet!! Barefoot is a good brand of wine over all. Totally worth the $5 I spend at the store for it.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
White wine is the way to go! And you can't go wrong with a Moscato! However since I've discovered "sparkling" white wine (Primo Amore Moscato) to be exact (thank you Olive Garden!) I haven't had barefoot as much. But it's always a go to wine if I can't find the sparkling wine I am looking for!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?