Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI

I love Barefoot products... I went out on a whim and decided to try the Moscato, and I just think it's not for me. It was WAY to sweet of a wine for my liking.. I do, however, LOVE their pinot grigio! #influenster
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Stamford, CT

Barefoot wine is always a great bang for your buck but I especially like the white moscato. It was the first wine that I really liked because it has a pretty light and sweet flavor making it very easy to drink.
Elise G.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA

I like this wine, because it is really cheap, I can usually grab it on sale. It is great for making wine punches too!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

I am very picky when it comes to mascato and this brand is one of the ones I will buy when I want this taste of wine.
Kerin M.
Kerin M.

My favorite wine hands down! I drink barefoot wine all the time, cheap and good tasting!
Miranda V.
Miranda V.

Such a great flavor for a good price.
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Villa Hills, KY

I know this isn't the most expensive or elegant wine, but it really is delicious and versatile. It's extremely affordable and perfect to relax with in my opinion. Barefoot makes wine fun!
Candace C.
Candace C.
Newburgh, IN

This is a nice, sweet wine. A bit overly sweet for me but it would be good to mix with other things to make a summer punch.
Latisha W.
Latisha W.

Moscato is my go to wine but I like mine a little on the sweeter side. Lol though this has a good taste it's not sweet enough for my liking.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
La Crosse, WI

Easy drinking, and great for a beginner wine drinker. Sweet and budget friendly.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now