Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Probably my favorite inexpensive wine to drink, it's definitely sweet so if you don't like that definitely pass on this one!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Durham, NC

Smooth, sweet taste. Easy to drink. Great introductory wine for those who don't drink wine.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

This is my go-to wine - whether it is for a quiet night in or a party on my patio. This has just the right amount of sweet to make for the perfect moscato. It also doesn't have any kind of after taste. And best part of all it is under $10 for a bottle!!!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

This is by far the best taste for the best price! This is my go to for all occasions. I would recommend for anyone who enjoys a light fruity wine or someone just trying it out.
Britney H.
Britney H.
Portlandville, NY

A very sweet moscato, and a great wine for when you just want one glass. Re price makes it even better, a pretty great wine for an even better price. throw a little frozen fruit in it and it is even better. If you like very sweet white wine, barefoot moscato is a great choice
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Seaford, DE

A really good moscato! The flavor is so good and I can always find this anywhere! It met all my expectations!
Carolina S.
Carolina S.
Union City , NJ

I love the crispy and refreshing taste of this white moscato wine. While I do enjoy a variety of wines this white moscato is not overly sweet like others I've tried. Thumbs up!
Chelsi C.
Chelsi C.
Providnce Vlg, TX

Not too sweet... Not too bitter.
Love barefoot! It's always an affordable way to have a nice glass of wine without worrying about nasty tastes when pared with dinner.
Stefaney C.
Stefaney C.
Belleville, NJ

I really love Barefoot Moscato. If you like sweet wines, you will definitely enjoy this. It is very affordable and has a great flavor. It is easy to find and comes in larger and smaller bottles. I would definitely recommend this wine to others!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Garden City, NY

Huge fan! Super super sweet, and tastes so awesome when added to a sangria! This exceeded my expectations, I really enjoyed the taste as well as the price! However, my favorite is still the barefoot pink, but this is just as good!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now