Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
San Jose, CA

It may be cheap but it's one of the best tasting. Barefoot does a really good job with their wines in general. i absolutely love a good moscato and this one is amazing. I HIGHLY recommend!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Decatur, IN

I'm not the biggest moscato fan due to it being overly sweet but this one was not bad. It's always at a good price point and most of my girlfriends love this wine when we get together.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Madison, WI

I really like this wine for the price that it is. Its great to use to make sangrias too.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

I'm typically not too much of a wine girl but I didn't mind this at all! It was pretty good. I will say I liked the bubbly moscato even more!
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

Good wine for social events. It is cheap and sweet so will satisfy many pallets.
Dakota P.
Dakota P.
Allentown, PA

Can't get enough of this whine. The crisp taste exceeds the price by far I'm surprised they don't charge more , but this affordable wine can have a lot of friends tricked when it's not in the bottle.
nikia p.
nikia p.
Lithonia, GA

A great to have after a long day or hard day at work. I love it because it's sweet and it smooth. Its very refreshing and tasty.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Brookshire, TX

I love the full line of Barefoot wine/champagne products -- they are priced very reasonably, however, taste/quality is not compromised -- great!
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
Baton Rouge, LA

I'm not a fan of the barefoot brand in general. Much better wine available out there for a little more money.
Lee Ann C.
Lee Ann C.

This is my "go to" wine of choice for just sipping in the evenings. It's also a great cocktail by adding cherry 7-up and making a spritzer.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?