6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,835 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Delicious! This is my favorite wine that I'm able to afford and find in my local supermarket. Moscato is sweet and easy to drink
Sweet, cheap, and my favorite moscato! You can't beat the taste of barefoot moscato, or the price.
I love me some Moscato. This one is very good and affordable. This on taste awesome when it is served cold.
I'm a wine freak and I love Moscato. This is so cheap and tastes great. I always have a bottle laying around
This is defiantly my favorite Moscato, sweet, bubbly and refreshing - It is a delicious addition to any party.
I've never had a bad wine from barefoot and this Moscato is no different. A sweet dessert wine.
I like moscato wines and this one is the perfect blend of sweet. Not over whelming. Very enjoyable
Love Moscato can drink it everyday. Will be trying the red moscato next. Wine party in the works.
Barefoot is a popular brand, their moscato is tasty. Sweet and silky. It gives a hell if a hangover though.
This wine is great! It comes in a variety of amazing flavors and the price can't be beat! Pink moscato is my favorite!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos