Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Mount olive , Al

Great price and a great refreshing taste. Perfect for a nice night out of the patio!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC

Barefoot is a popular brand, their moscato is tasty. Sweet and silky. It gives a hell if a hangover though.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT

Great price and great wine! Always get this for girls night!! Always great and always cheap!
katarzyna a.
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY

I like that it's at a reasonable price with a decent taste, but it's not my favorite
Samantha K.
Samantha K.

This is a great wine for those who are just starting to drink wine. It's sweet and refreshing!
Brittany w.
Brittany w.
Tacoma, WA

This is always yummy. I would be lying if I said I haven't drank the entire bottle in one sitting. Definitely the best moscato at the price point.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

This is a great value wine, but the sweet wine isn't really for me. Great for the price though.
Nichole W.
Nichole W.

This is tasty. I love to make sangria by adding a bunch of fruit. It is not too expensive either.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Southaven, MS

Very affordable and very good! My first wine to try and it is a sweet wine! I have tried other wines and still fall back to this one. Love barefoot as a brand. Always good.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Barefoot is a good brand when you want something inexpensive. The moscato is a good sweet wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now