Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Summer S.
Summer S.
Norcross, GA
I love this wine. I like that it is affordable and taste great. I get this brand often
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
Waukegan, IL
This is my favorite wine ever! Im not an extremely big fan of wine but this one is so light and crisp! It has the perfect balance of sweet and tart. Great price too.
Marney E.
Marney E.
My easy go to Moscato. Everyone loves it and it is not expensive at all. I really like this product.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
If you need to satisfy a sweet tooth or you just hate the taste of booze, in general, Barefoot Moscato is for you. It's basically a so-sweet-it-hurts dessert that gets you drunk. Not bad though!
Canney C.
Canney C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this moscato. Nice flavor and for the price it is super amazing. I always have this in stock at home.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Hartford, CT
This is my go to wine, while I sometimes try new brands I always came back to Barefoot Moscato
My favorite go-to wine. It tastes great and it's inexpensive. I love that it's just the right of sweetness and it's refreshing. It is good for any occasion.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
This is my favorite wine Barefoot Moscato is mine and my moms favorite drink to have with dinenr or just because we enjoy its sweet taste and fact that is not pricey
Amy B.
Amy B.
Yukon, OK
I love this moscato! It is a staple at any party I host. I use it to make a mixed drink containing, Barefoot Moscato, frozen raspberry lemonade, sprite and a touch of vodka. It is ALWAYS a crowd pleaser.
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Kissimmee, FL
The price is unbeatable for the quality of the wine. When you want to relax and sip on something delicious, not expensive and relaxing, I would definitely go for this wine. They have various kinds, and they are all delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?