Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kapua H.
Kapua H.
Kailua, HI

This is a great, inexpensive wine. I love that it's sweet and smooth. The original moscato is delicious, but I enjoy the Barefoot Pink Moscato and Barefoot Red Moscato more. These are my go tos for Friday night after work. At $4.88 a bottle from Walmart, you can't go wrong!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO

This has become my go-to wine to keep in the house for those days when I want to enjoy a glass of wine while I unwind. It's fruity, sweet flavor is delicious yet still feels like a decadent treat.
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
Savannah, GA

I drink white wine exclusively, and moscato is one of my favorites. Barefoot is a great brand at a great price. If you like something on the sweet side, I would definitely suggest this wine.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA

Nope. Not even gonna try and deny it. This stuff is cheap, sweet, easy to drink and doesn't leave me with a wine headache. I've paired it with fancy steaks, grilled cheese and everything in between. It also makes for a refreshing after work drink.
Waverly W.
Waverly W.
Greer, SC

My absolute favorite! Always on sale too and it come in larger bottles for those of us who enjoy a glass of wine (or two) every night! haha
lyndsey p.
lyndsey p.
San Antonio, TX

Not a bad taste for the price. The bottle goes fast. Just be careful if you have a sensitive stomach.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA

Such a great affordable wine! The taste is comparable for the price which makes it great for a daily glass with dinner or a wine night with friends. You can get a nice size bottle for less than you would pay for a small bottle of wine that doesn't taste nearly as good.
Dana K.
Dana K.
Manahawkin, NJ

I love the crisp sweetness of this wine. It tastes fresh and full of life and can be enjoyed on its own or paired well with an assortment of foods.
Tara W.
Tara W.

I love it. Sweet and just the right amount of "relaxation" for after a hard days work
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
tracy, ca

For the price this is a decent moscato. If you are on a budget and love a sweet wine, this is for you.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?