6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,872 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
A light, sweet moscato great for people that are new to wine! Pairs nicely with fruit and desserts.
My all time favorite wine. Definitely on the sweet side so goes great with desserts or on its own.
I know when drinking mascoto a girl is expecting a sweet drink but this is entirely too sweet. The price is amazing tho.
I'm not really a white wine person, but had this at a friend's party recently and tried this wine. It was actually pretty great.
Barefoot White Moscato is great because the price is decent. I always see it at target and Ralph's.
I love Moscato! I enjoy trying all different brands, and the Barefoot Moscato is excellent. It's also very affordable.
Love this moscato! So smooth we usually always have a bottle around. Light and sweet and refreshing
One of my all time favorite wines! This moscato is perfectly sweet and goes with any dish. Love it!
For the price this is a really nice Moscato. A sweet fruity flavor with a little bit of a tangy bite. Almost bubbly.
I like the sweetness of Barefoot Moscato has a crisp taste. I also use it when I cook .like the foot on the bottle cute
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos