Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Serena B.
Serena B.

If you're a white wine drinker like myself and enjoy them on the sweet, fruity side, you will enjoy this wine. It has the hints of apricot, honey, and a touch of citrus. Also cheap and the perfect starter wine.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Salem, VA

If you are looking for a sweet white wine this one has the perfect balance of sweetness that is not over powering on the palate. Starting with a crisp sip and finishing short and smooth this would pair perfectly with a dessert cheese plate and I would highly recommend this wine!
Sara M.
Sara M.

Moscato is a light white perfect for a girls night or a nice dinner in. Barefoot provides an affordable product that is especially perfect for ladies (and gents!) who live on a college budget!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Kaysville, UT

I love this moscato because it is sweet and cheap! I love this wine!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
St Petersburg, FL

One of my favorite wines! And the price is decent! It has a pretty good taste for what you are paying for.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Carson City, NV

This is my all time favorite wine it's so sweet and crisp, I can drink a whole bottle of this like it's juice
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
New Market, MD

Great line of wine! any are good purchases. decent prices! perfect for girls night. smooth wine and taste great
Harley S.
Harley S.
Oshkosh, WI

Barefoot wine is my favorite wine. Such a good wine for a reasonable price. I love getting bottles of these and enjoying them during my bubble baths
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Weatherford, OK

I love to drink wine and I like that its not expensive! It's great to come home after a long night and have a glass or good on the weekends when you want a few glasses!
Kali K.
Kali K.
Cincinnati, OH

Very sweet with a fruity essence, perfect transition wine for someone who is a novice wine drinker.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now