Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
missy r.
missy r.

Really affordable & a great, smooth moscato but the type of wine is a little sweet for my tastes!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME

Sweet, perfect. Easy on the taste buds. I love cheap wine and fancy expensive wine is just not my kind of thing. Put a few frozen strawberries in with it and you have the BEST wine
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT

Hands down one of my all time favorite wines! It tastes sweet, and never has a bad after taste. My go to every time!!!
Tatiana T.
Tatiana T.
Sunnyside, NY

For the price and the taste this is my to go wine. I think barefoot literally put their foot in this wine.
whitneyNov k.
whitneyNov k.
Cumberland, MD

Another affordable option from barefoot but not my favorite. I prefer the pink moscato but I do serve this as an option for girls night.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.

This Moscato was the first wine that I found I really enjoyed. Since then I have moved on to wines that are less sweet, but I recommend this to anyone who prefers a very sweet wine or is in the starting phases of their wine pallet.
Chelsi C.
Chelsi C.
Providnce Vlg, TX

Not too sweet... Not too bitter.
Love barefoot! It's always an affordable way to have a nice glass of wine without worrying about nasty tastes when pared with dinner.
Shanika T.
Shanika T.

Nice and sweet for relaxing night not too strong very smooth.... for a cheap wine it really great for date night.
Danielle  B.
Danielle B.
Fort Jennings, OH

The price is great but I tend to find this wine a little too sweet for my liking. This was the first wine I ever drank, I have moved on to less sweet wines. But this definitely a great starter wine.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.

Love this. I'm a moscato fan, and barefoot is good and cheap. I don't drink often, but when I do, I go for this mostly. I actually received a bottle as part of my gift for being in a wedding. Pretty good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now