6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Great wine ! This is a crisp sweet wine and definitely worth it if you like sweet wine great to drink and have a relaxing night
This is probably everyones go to wine when they want good wine but don't want to spend a whole lot.
Love this wine! Especially when its really cold on a hot day! Very smooth and extremely affordable!
I love this inexpensive moscato. It has a great flavor for the prize and it is available everywhere
Can't go wrong with Barefoot wines. The White Moscato is delicious; smooth and sweet. Great price!
A very affordable and great tasting wine. I would highly recommend this especially if you're not sure what brand to buy
Everything from Barefoot is amazing! It's all my fav but I love this one and the pink one the best!
I love Moscato! I enjoy trying all different brands, and the Barefoot Moscato is excellent. It's also very affordable.
Delish, clean taste. i love this wine...its a perfect price for anyone on a budget but still wants a good tasting wine.
I know when drinking mascoto a girl is expecting a sweet drink but this is entirely too sweet. The price is amazing tho.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos