Add a Photo

Photos (58)
Kimberley T.
Kimberley T.
Boomer, NC

This version is sweet and crisp and light! The perfect sit-on-the-porch with your girlfriends wine. I enjoyed this much more than other moscatos because it isn't too sweet but sweet enough for those who don't enjoy wine.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Brick, Nj

It's a little sweet for me but it does make a good sangria when mixed with peach stole!!
Emma O.
Emma O.
E Glacier Pk, MT

A very sweet, moscato indeed! For being affordable, it doesn't let you down flavor wise, however. Great, crisp taste and won't disappoint.
yolanda w.
yolanda w.
North Las Vegas, NV

I LOVE IT ITS SMOOTH AND YUMMY, IVE TRIED MANY KINDS BUT THIS IS THE BEST ONE IVE FOUND. I NOW HAVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY DRINKING IT ALSO!!!
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
S Abingtn Twp, PA

This is such a great wine, especially for the price. It has a great taste and it isn't expensive. I often pick this up for a gift or to bring to a party.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Simi Valley, CA

YUM. Just had this for the first time the other day and it was delicious. A little on the sweet side but so yummy.
Iryna S.
Iryna S.
South River, NJ

Pretty good wine. Sweet and satisfying. Comes in variety of flavors but personally Moscato is my favorite.
Rosanna H.
Rosanna H.
Santa Ana, CA

Yum!! Love this stuff :) Its smooth and delicious but best of all is its cheap!! whenever I feel like drinking some wine this is my go to.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, Md

Love it! I am not a big drinker and Moscato is the only kind of wine I like. This is very fruity and good.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Red Lion, PA

This is good if you're looking for a good inexpensive white wine. It's definitely not for you if you're a picky wine fan and are used to more expensive and aged wines. It is sweet, and gets more of a bitter taste the longer it is open though. I usually only get this if I just want a night in with a friend or two.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now