Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
I love this wine! If you like sweet wine this is a good one to try. It also has a good price. This is a great Moscato.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Gahanna, OH
I am a huge fan of Pink Moscato. It is perfectly sweet and totally easy to drink. It is a great cheap price and perfect for me as a college student!!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
I love this wine. I know must fine wine lovers would scoff at this cheap, sweet wine, but it's great and I am not ashamed to drink the whole bottle myself.
Felisha M.
Felisha M.
This gets five stars from me. It's a sweet white wine made from muscadines or what we call wild grapes. It's very delicious. I did notice that this particular brand is much more effervescent than some other white wines.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Norcross, GA
I love this wine. I like that it is affordable and taste great. I get this brand often
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I've had better tasting wines for the same price. moscato is supposed to be sweet but this has a dry taste. I bought it last minute but if you are looking for something affordable I would go with yellowtail.
Marney E.
Marney E.
My easy go to Moscato. Everyone loves it and it is not expensive at all. I really like this product.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
If you need to satisfy a sweet tooth or you just hate the taste of booze, in general, Barefoot Moscato is for you. It's basically a so-sweet-it-hurts dessert that gets you drunk. Not bad though!
Canney C.
Canney C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this moscato. Nice flavor and for the price it is super amazing. I always have this in stock at home.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Hartford, CT
This is my go to wine, while I sometimes try new brands I always came back to Barefoot Moscato
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?