Add a Photo

Photos (61)
tracey F.
tracey F.
northeastern. ohio

Love this wine. Crisp and clean flavors.one of my favs. Great summertime wine. Fruity and sweet.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Media, PA

I'm no wine snob, so I usually just pick out the cheapest wine on the shelf. I was pleasantly surprised with Barefoot! Their moscato was delicious. Very sweet, it tastes more like fruit juice than a wine.
sharon M.
sharon M.
North Arlington, NJ

This makes a great sangria! Nice summer, sweet wine and cheap too! I love it over ice. It is a bit on the sweet side, but refreshing.

Artieka S.
Artieka S.
Norcross, Ga

This is a pretty good wine. For it to be a cheap wine, I wish it was a bit less expensive such as Lucky Duck or Oak Leaf but it is worth the couple of extra dollars. It's a bit sweeter than I traditionally would want a Moscato to be but it is a great dessert wine.
Liz P.
Liz P.
Cincinnati, OH

I'm definitely a sweet wine kind of girl so this is perfect for me! Not to mention it works for those of us on a budget!
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Seattle, WA

This wine is a good one for the price. It taste good and gives you the right buzz.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Wilkes Barre, PA

This is my go to moscato. I have also had the pink moscato from barefoot but I prefer the white. Inexpensive, sweet, and crisp.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
New London, WI

If you love sweet white wine, you will LOVE Barefoot White Moscato. Not one is it delicious, it's also inexpensive and there are plenty of other delicious drink recipes that star this tasty wine as well!!
Janette G.
Janette G.
Bowling Green, KY

It's light and sweet perfect for anyone that doesn't like the dryness of wine
Carly P.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ

Very easy to drink but almost too sweet. A nice refreshing glass with dinner or late at night is nice though!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now