Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
tara b.
tara b.

I love all barefoot wines but this mascato is my favorite. It's my go to for just hanging around, and it is great for gifts. It has a nice sweet taste.
Ana I.
Ana I.
Santa Ana, CA

This is one of my fav wine out there.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Durham, NC

Smooth, sweet taste. Easy to drink. Great introductory wine for those who don't drink wine.
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
Riverside, CA

Light, fruity, sweet perfect for pairing with a salad fruit or sweets. Makes a great base for a white wine sangria. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Green Bay, WI

A really great and affordable wine. I like to pick these up when they're 2/$8 at the store. This is a smooth wine. I really like it
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX

I love moscatos! This one is so good and is a good price to just sit and home and relax with I def recommend it. Yummy!
Sandra V.
Sandra V.

I like the Moscato. It has just the right about of sweetness and it is very smooth.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Hacienda Hts, CA

I love having a glass of this with my meals. The price of this wine is phenomenal. It has a great fruity taste without being too sweet.
Rayann B.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX

Very good wine. This wine is much much cheaper than most wines, but taste just as great as the more expensive wines. Good wine for someone who doesn't like to spend a lot of money. I would recommend this for a first time wine drinker.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
N Hollywood, CA

I love moscato. barefoot wine is usually affordable and cheap, tastes good and gets the job done. i love this stuff. crisp and best when cold
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now