Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Denise M.
Denise M.
Calgary, Alberta

Tasty and cheap! it's not my favorite moscato (it's not sweet *enough* for my ridiculous taste buds), but I buy it frequently because it's half the price of my favorites.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Centerton, AR

When I'm not in the mood to go out on a limb, I also know I can trust a barefoot wine!!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Barefoot is a good brand when you want something inexpensive. The moscato is a good sweet wine.
Justine C.
Justine C.
Parkville, MD

A very flavorful wine. One glass of it is enough for me because of its sweetness. Price is on point!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Delmar, MD

My go to wine has to be this, I love the Barefoot wine. It isn't dry but not too sweet either!
Bryanna L.
Bryanna L.
Oak Harbor, WA

I love sweet wines. This is one of my favorites. At my family holiday get togethers this one of our go to wines that everyone likes to drink.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Lexington, KY

Love Moscato! It is so cheap but such a tasty drink! It is one you definitely have to be careful drinking or you won't realize it's almost empty! Hope you try it out! :)
Briana M.
Briana M.
Manitowoc, WI

For being a cheap brand of wine, this is awesome Moscato! It's my go to wine when all the others are so expensive. Sweet & delicious.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Orlando, FL

For me, this wine was way too sweet. Like headache sweet. Won't buy again. If kool-aid sweet is what you're looking for, you'll like this.
Kayce C.
Kayce C.

This is a good go-to wine. It is cheaper so it may not always be as smooth as other wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now