Add a Photo

Photos (64)
nicole s.
nicole s.
Brooklyn, NY
It's nice and affordable. You can feel nice after a couple of glasses without spending a lot. It's great to bring to parties or create your own private party lol enjoy.
Monique S.
Monique S.
This wine is crisp and refreshing without being overly sweet. This is a nice wine to sip while chilling out.
kiara d.
kiara d.
An inexpensive wine. One of my favorite brands. Has so many wines to choose from and all different sizes.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Pearl River, LA
If your looking for something light and sweet, this is your best bet. It's a dessert wine, so serve it after the main course.
Carole B.
Carole B.
Upton, Ma
This is my favorite summertime wine! It's wonderfully sweet & light with just right amount bubble
alexa m.
alexa m.
Oak Harbor, WA
Only wine i will drink. i am not a wine person but when we all have girls nights this is what i will drink. has a nice sweet flavor not too tart.
Katharine M.
Katharine M.
Austin, TX
Sweet but not horribly overpowering. One of the better wines at a cheaper price.
Cassy C.
Cassy C.
Tacoma, WA
This wine is only good if you like really sweet wine. I've personally never cared for moscato and I can only stomach one glass.
Brandis V.
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR
I love barefoot moscato!! I don't think you go wrong with any of the barefoot brands.
ambyr g.
ambyr g.
Arlington, TX
Gross. I hate most moscatos, but I especially hate this one. Way too sweet. Not for me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?