Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
One of my all time favorite wines! This moscato is perfectly sweet and goes with any dish. Love it!
Katie K.
Katie K.
I am not the biggest fan of this moscato because it is a little too sweet for my taste. The price is unbeatable, though.
Rhiannon G.
Rhiannon G.
The price is right for the Barefoot wines, and when you are looking for something light and sweet and cheaper in price, it is the choice to make. I enjoy drinking them, and for the price you just can't beat it!
angie r.
angie r.
San Jose, CA
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite out there in the market, its so inexpensive and you can find it anywhere.
erin i.
erin i.
Yukon , Ok
Im a huge Barefoot fan. Such a great wine. Very well priced. I like that it is so universal and everyone seems to like it. It is a must have at any event and we also take a bottle as a hostess gift .
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
This is my go-to wine! It is perfect for anyone "just getting used to the wine taste." My friends and I have this at all of our girls' nights! It's crisp and delicious!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
New Windsor, NY
One of my go to wines! Great flavor wine especially for the price! Great for using in mixed drinks as well!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
central islip, NY
This wine us VERY affordable & tastes amazing. My go to for a dinner or just a quick glass of wine to unwind.
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Southampton, PA
Oh how I love this wine! I'm not a big wine drinker, but give me this moscato and I could drink the entire bottle myself. It's so good! It's light and sweet, definitely one of my favorites. And even better, it doesn't cost much at all, very affordable.
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
I am not a big wine person. I think the after taste of this product is disgusting and I was not to happy with it. That's just my personal opinion.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?