6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,847 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Don't necessarily love the moscato but the pinot is cheap and good for any girls night out or girls night in!
Not my favorite but its not terrible either. For the price its not bad. Decently smooth and sweet.
Barefoot's moscato is great. A tad too sweet, but perfect for mixing with tea for summer cocktails!
I love Moscato! I enjoy trying all different brands, and the Barefoot Moscato is excellent. It's also very affordable.
Moscato isn't my favorite wine in the world, but this is a great wine for getting drunk on a tight budget. :)
Love this moscato! So smooth we usually always have a bottle around. Light and sweet and refreshing
Affordable, yummy moscato! As a broke college student, this gives me an excellent bang for my buck.
Everything from Barefoot is amazing! It's all my fav but I love this one and the pink one the best!
This is probably everyones go to wine when they want good wine but don't want to spend a whole lot.
Love this wine! Especially when its really cold on a hot day! Very smooth and extremely affordable!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos