Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Concord, NC

This is a great tasting smooth inexpensive wine! This wine is best when it's chilled. For a cheaper wine, it's a great deal! Love it!
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
New Lisbon, WI

This is a great, affordable wine. I love Moscatos and this is a good one if you are looking for cheap
Amaryllis A.
Amaryllis A.
huntington station, NY

I love Moscato, it tastes really good, has a smooth sweet taste to it and you cant beat the price
Audrey M.
Audrey M.

Barefoot wine in general is priced affordably and has a nice taste to it. Definitely one of my first choices.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.

Light and perfect for a summer get together, great price too, a little sweet for my tastes but my mom loves it.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC

Barefoot is a popular brand, their moscato is tasty. Sweet and silky. It gives a hell if a hangover though.
Lacey V.
Lacey V.
Evansdale, IA

This is a pretty good wine for the price. Its the first thing i pick out would defiently recommend it for everyone.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT

Great price and great wine! Always get this for girls night!! Always great and always cheap!
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Roseville, MN

I enjoy this wine, but is not my favorite. I will drink it if it is offered to me, but would not buy it myself. It is a lower class of moscato's in my book.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN

Love it! It's affordable, crisp, refreshing, and accessible! I have a habit of drinking the entire thing in one sitting, though...
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now