Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Aston, PA

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOSCATO. It's so crisp and refreshing. I could drink 4 bottles and not feel a thing but I love it to pieces.
Nima B.
Nima B.

My go to wine for any time of the day....no need for pairing....not too dry, not too sweet....perfect
Betty F.
Betty F.
Sumter, SC

One of the best Moscatos out there! And definitely in a great price range!! This is one of my "Go-To" wines!
Adrienne V.
Adrienne V.
Louisville, KY

The taste is great a bubbly my favorite wine. I like to sit at home and chill out with this wine.
Carol L.
Carol L.
Glendale, CA

Great dessert wine. Good for those who want to drink wine but need something sweet. A little too sweet for my taste but still great in little servings.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT

Great price and great wine! Always get this for girls night!! Always great and always cheap!
Jill T.
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX

One of our favorites, soft refreshing moscato. Price isn't bad and it's easy to get at the local grocery store.
Not too sweet like some moscato's. We are repeat customers with this wine! Definitely will buy again.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL

One of my go to drinks when gathering for girls night. all my friends love this! Such a smooth and refreshing taste. Needs to come in a larger bottle so I don't have to buy so many. Can't beat the price for such great flavor.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Northumberland, PA

Moscato is my favorite wine to drink. I love it because it is sweet. Barefoot is mainly the brand I drink.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newark, DE

My normal drinking wine. I drink wine every Friday evening and this is my favorite. Super fruity with a small amount of pucker to it. If you are not into sweet wines you will hate this.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now