Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Harrisonburg, VA

Moscato is typically a little sweet for me but I do love Barefoot wine in general. You can't beat the price/quality ratio.
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Pendleton, IN

This is a great wine if you enjoy sweet wines. You cannot beat the price it tastes as good as some $20 a bottle wine
Kealey S.
Kealey S.
Methuen, MA

If you like really sweet wine at a reasonable price, this is for you. This comes in two sizes as well to suit your needs.
Aaron J.
Aaron J.
Elmwood Park, IL

For the price Barefoot is great. its my go to wine. I like the pink moscato best but this is just as good.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Madera, CA

I add a little bit of sseven up to my glass and ice. i know that defeats the purpose of wine, i just hate mine going warm
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fort irwin, Ca

I absolutely love moscato. It's so smooth & sweet. No hangovers either lol. I like to drink the regular moscato but I find the pink moscato to taste a little bit better
Helen T.
Helen T.
Costa Mesa, CA

Love the full line of Barefoot! Its a great tasting wine for an extremely reasonable price.
trish r.
trish r.
Oceanside, CA

My favorite moscato. I'm not a big wine fan but i love this. Its sweet. And delicious. And cheap!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Beaufort, SC

Probably my favorite wine at the moment. Great price, also has a great taste. I've found a lot of other moscato in this price bracket have a very vinegary taste to me, and I don't have that problem with this one!
Adrian W.
Adrian W.
Henning, TN

One of my favorite brands of moscato, especially for the price of it. a good buy!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?